Do you dance at clubs? this is how it goes for me and i hate it

do you dance at clubs? this is how it goes for me and i hate it

>friends ask me to go to the club with them
>I say yes even though I hate clubs because I don't dance
>still go because it's a hookah bar and I can just sit there and smoke while my friends dance
>it starts off as always, just sitting as a group few first drinks
>when they start getting drunk they start to go to the dancefloor
>i keep get asked to come with them to the dance floor and if i decline i just say because i hate dancing
>usual replies are
>just come, nobody cares, have fun
i just can't, i feel like a complete retard if i dance
i get asked by girls I'd like to hook up with to dance with them, but i just can't get myself to do it and i end up going home earlier than anyone else and looking like a complete autist
help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvlmOIsbJ88
imgur.com/a/ThQU5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have the same problem. No matter how drunk I get or how many friends are there I just can never bring myself to dance.

Practice by yourself in your apartment or room. Keep in mind that no one will ever see and just practice, doing whatever retarded shit you know. Practice moving your hips independently of your other body parts, as well as learning how to bounce your knees with rhythm and conjunction your body.

It'll take probably less than a year before you're good at dancing and can enjoy it. Imagine if you were to get married and your wedding is you awkwardly avoiding the dance floor as everyone else has a good time. Learn it now before you regret not doing it, user. My first few times really opening up and dancing were the most thrilling moments of my life.

Try some xtc at a festival if even then you cant you are lost. Or if really desperate go to some beginners dance classes.

>i get asked by girls I'd like to hook up with to dance with them
What universe are you in brah

>i get asked by girls I'd like to hook up with to dance with them
So girls bypass the guys grinding their half-erect dick on them to go seek you out instead to ask you to dance?
Well, i think i just got baited

only betas dance

true alphas transcend petty response to sound

I get really high and just let the music move me

Girls will flock to you trust me just let it flow

girls that are from my group of friends that come to the table here and there

>the music move
>just let it flow me

I get this advice from friends all the time and it's terrible, it not applicable and makes no sense, it's not specific, it's nothing.

What...i dont even

I rarely go out because i have a job and hobbies but when i did friends got hit on by guys aswell
Girls in the club are like raw bloody streaks bring dropped in to a shark tank, the sharks dont wait around but come straight away

Worst one ive ever seen was this one with around 20 guys per girl so i cant really understand or relate to what youre saying because for these girls to dance with someone else they would have to fight their way out of a human wall of dudes trying to dance with them

where do you live?

the club we go to you have a table for your group of friends, so i will sit there all the time and they will come to me if they are tired of dancing to check their phones/talk/drink and then before they leave to dance again they'll ask me to go with them

Listen for different sounds in a song and repeat and movements every time you hear that sound (Lil stomp each drum beat etc)

Dance like dis

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvlmOIsbJ88

Your insecurity shows. That's the first problem. There are beats songs. 1, 2, 3, 4, 1 , 2, 3, 4, 1...

Follow this beat. Coordinate your steps, gyrations, bobs, movements to this. This is your basis for dancing. Find fun ways to move centering around this.

Yeah i only went twice to the club for that exaxt reason
Just say no, it's better than having to go through that shit

Why not just pick any of the hundred assholes already dancing a few feet away?
If this isnt bait i swear, women are illogical

Get your ass drunk and you will stop caring. I've had girls hit on me in the dance floor but I am so drunk I keep my eyes closed and can barely understand all their gibberish.

Just get your ass on the dance floor and rock from one side to the other while slightly flexing your knees to the beat.

>Tfw too intelligent to engage in petty affairs such as dancing

i dance at raves because i actually like the music
it's a different sort of vibe compared to typical meatmarket "clubs"

I read what he said, and they're not hitting on him, just being nice. They'd probably make sick wingmeg tho

I usually just cycle through various gun reload animations.

imgur.com/a/ThQU5

Did you miss the part about getting high you fucking tool?

I learned to dance exclusively from showing up to clubs either stoned or tripping on acid or both. First you gotta lose the self consciousness before you find the groove.

Stop thinking, stop caring and stop being afraid or stop going to clubs.

Clubs are shit so I don't blame you for thinking it sucks because it does.

Try other scenes, themed parties or really druggy underground stuff.

If it's the club girls you want, just go for it and stop caring about anything but your main objective, fail one, find another, big fucking deal if it goes wrong sometimes, you are in a club, you are already making a fool out of yourself by going to one.

>better take this opportunity to let everyone know I'm a faggot!

if that's faggy then yes

>really druggy underground stuff.
That's the shit right there
(aka raves)

Not fit related. You club degenerates need to fuck off

>having friends that go out
This was your first mistake.

Y'all are faggots if a girl asks you to dance, she's asking "are you fit enough to fuck me?" If you can move your hips and move with the beat and you're decently good looking you have pussy for that night.

I'm with you user. I hate it when other people try to dictate to me what I'm supposed to think is fun.

You look like a loner

dude honestly im going to give you the only advice that will work,

you have to go out and do it man, everything is scary the first time like even the gym for the first time is intimidating. If you spend your life too scared of failure or whatever from something as stupid as dancing you really need a reality check because your going to be scared to do anything in your life.

seriously bro just next time your in that situation literally force urself even though your hating it, if you listen to my advice which i sincerely hope you will, you're life will gradually do a 180.

truly a Veeky Forums thread. but some advice because i feel bad for you OP, 1. get drunk off your tits, and 2. just copy what other people are doing. literally nobody will pay attention unless you look self conscious. that shit is super noticeable, which is what step 1 is for.