My gym bro of 3 years just told me was sad that Trump won

D R O P P E D

Are there subjects you just shouldn't broach with gym bros? Is it possible to be a nu-male liberal and get gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/blog/10-stories-about-donald-trump-you-wont-believe-are-true/
youtube.com/watch?v=W3alLn3JfOU
snopes.com/three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I'm so insecure that I can't cope with people having different opinions

t. low test beta

There's a difference between not being able to cope and losing respect for someone. Your armchair baby psych way of twisting things isn't addressing the issue.

This. Dropping people for their opinions is triggered sjw cuck tier bullshit.

might wanna look up the definition of cope again

Bro, you dodged a bullet there. Fuck all these faggots posting here telling you that you did wrong. FUCK LIBERALS. I will literally beat their fucking asses. FUCKING dyels.

The truth is everyone LOVES trump. He's great. People have been conditioned to reject those feelings for the 'right' choice though. You need to slowly point out the good things trump is doing and have him agree until he goes full MAGA

>I need immediate surgery
>hmm should hire the doctor with 30 years of experience and a claim of malpractice or this dish washer at mcdonalds

this is the logic of you trumptards. I'm not even going to get into the fact that his VP is a crazy motherfucker

>S-stop with your l-logic!!!
>Y-you a p-psy!!
It's ok Mr. Simpleton. I'm sure there are micro-aggression-free zones on the internet. Might go there, where nobody triggers you with mean words.

>the insecurity
Wew lad. Now shoo shoo back to your tumblr safespace you damn low test numale.

You're trying too hard. Making me cringe 2bh. Try having an actual convo instead of snarking it up for an imaginary audience.

>Equating a qualified surgeon with a career politician

Keep sucking down the liberal koolaid, retard

I told my gym bro that I voted for Trump and made $400 from my stock portfolio since the election.

He hasn't gone to the gym with me since.

Good on you. the liberal mind is the result of low test + cuckism. Get yourself an alpha to workout with.

What it basically comes down to is Trump is a billionaire business mogul; you have to be pretty intelligent to retain and build such wealth and you only succeed in business when you provide people with value.

Whereas Hillary is also filthy rich but didn't inherit it nor did the Clintons run any business that could have conceivably generated her wealth. Where did all her millions come from? You can't get rich in politics unless you're a crook.

That's how I see it anyway.

$400 on how much capital?

About fifteen years of being partner at a major law firm and almost two decades of speaking fees plus running investment work the whole time adds up to a fair bit of money.

You realize her crookedness is well documented? And speaking fees from big banks are just bribes by another name. Arguing otherwise is just deliberate naivete.

Plus, what does her "experience" matter if that experience will be put towards horrible policy ideas designed to fuck over the country. The weak "experience" meme argument is why she lost.

Thats a stupid comparison. You're also equating trumps position to a dishwasher in comparison to a career politician.

Exactly. In her position as Secretary of State, we have not been this close to exchanging blows with Russia since the cold war days. Not to mention kicking the beehive that was the Arab Spring.

You realize donald is a glorified con man right? I hate to quote cracked but this article basically sums it up.

cracked.com/blog/10-stories-about-donald-trump-you-wont-believe-are-true/

TLDR He often runs his trump companies into the ground on the dime of various banks and investors, or just straight up takes their money and sues the jesus out of them when they try to go public. Some of his companies were only allowed to continue receiving funding on the condition he was no longer allowed to be involved in any decision making. He's declared bankruptcy multiple times, yet people keep lending him money. He's taken advantage as bankruptcy as a legal fallbacks over and over as an excuse to not pay back people's money. How is this not being a crook?

Also we really have no idea how much money he actually has because he won't release his tax returns. He could have $10 in his bank for all we know. He's not a good businessman, he's a good salesman. He actually seems to make very poor, impulsive, simple decisions. They had to take his phone away from him during the elections for christ sake. Like a child.

basically what every alt-right 'enlightened' faggot sounds like

youtube.com/watch?v=W3alLn3JfOU

Like I know hillary was sort of pushed on us, she has done some reasonably stupid things, but she has a decent team of people, and enough self control to prevent her from launching a nuke at the first country to fire back a rude tweet. If this guy hasn't grown up in the first 70 years of his life I wouldn't miraculously bet on him doing it now.

please tell me youre memeing and not actually a real person

>you have to be pretty intelligent to retain

No. You really don't at all. Very moderate investing with a large amount of capital will put a hell of a lot of money in your pocket.

That bitch has been "doing surgery" for 30 years and we've still got cancer, about time we drop that zero and try radiation therapy via some strategic nukes of the Middle East senpai

t. 19 year old who has never read a newspaper

>40 year old who's scurred of m-m-muh Russian hackerz

Also I'm 25 you limp dicked cuckhold faggot

Then you should have a little more shame.

You do realize that it is possible to dislike Trump while not being a liberal nu-male, right? This sort of binary thinking is a clear sign of low intelligence.

You lost. So how about you and your sickly pandering slack-skinned shark-eyed harpy grab your hot sauce packets, put on your Mets caps, and Pokemon Go fuck yourselves.

That's a beautiful story. thank you for taking the time out of your day to write that out for us today

How proud are you of yourself for typing that out?

I can smell your blasted asses from here

More like
>Hire surgeon who has had multiple fuckups and literal 99% of patients die on him or new doctor who says surgery is unnecessary if you make some lifestyle changes
Hmmmm

Should've tried to redpilled him on why emperor trump is the people's champion

So the people arguing Trump is bad said
>look at this cracked article
and
>liberal sources told me trump is dangerous

I think I've diagnosed the problem. Protip: the stock market would not be at an all time high right now if people with skin in the game thought trump couldn't be trusted.

Liberals are fucking children.

>new doctor who says surgery is unnecessary if you make some lifestyle changes

"Quack" is the term we use for people who promise miracles.

Trump is a fat entitled shit. This is just like those high test threads trying to make it ok that you like to fuck fat girls. Nobody cares.

We'll see him being led by the nose by establishment Republicans while the Republican controlled house/senate do their level best to deregulate everything they can and give as much as possible to banks, oil, and pharma/insurance. So yeah, "economic boom" for sure.

Really makes you wonder how terrible the surgeon must've been ;)

He hasn't even taken office or appointed anybody yet you media grubbing faggot. He's already improved relations with many countries just on the announcement of him winning. Keep drinking that mainstream koolaid tho

He shouldn't have. Trump is a fucking moron and likely so is anyone who would vote for his dishonest, tax dodging, openly bigoted, anti-fact, welfare queen, wannabe authoritarian ass.

Cracked? It's been SJW heaven for several years now. They shillin' for Hillary

>cracked
dropped

Who, Russia? If you bought Putin's line of bullshit I've got a bridge for sale in New York, special deal just for you. He's already surrounding himself with sycophants, the only qualifications for a cabinet position right now are "did you back me during this election?" and "do people know your name? "

>you have to be pretty intelligent to retain and build such wealth
This is an overly simplistic low IQ/simpleton view of the world.This is what average/low IQ idiots think about rich people which is why they're able to take advantage of the common man so easily. Trump pays less taxes than his secretary but apparently you're okay with that (and all of the buttfucking the 0.01% does to our economy that the middleclass has to eat) because you think being born a privileged third generation millionaire takes one talented.

Protip: If he had just invested daddy's inheritance and "small loans" and let them sit he would have more money than he has today.

>billionaire business mogul
Oh and citation needed on this. Unlike every other candidate in the last 5 decades he has yet to release his tax returns, because he's a criminal (this much goes without saying), has conflicts of interest with Russia, and/or is lying about his wealth.

Yea, I can see how the fact that you don't like them makes the individual facts in the article false.

>butthurt trumplets trying to tune out facts they don't like by ignoring the argument and attacking the source
Why am I not surprised?

Again for your libraries ears- HE HASNT APPOINTED ANYBODY. also yes I choose to believe my own eyes and ears than mainstream media about anything anymore.

>Liberals still being rused by the same media that said Hillary had the election in the bag and other lies
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice I'm a fucking idiot

see

Nice, dude, a real independent thinker cool-guy.

t. Bernie supporter

okeydoke

In Russia there is no concept of free speech. It's probably the the most authoritarian country in the world with China in a near second. It's one of the most anti-American places there is in the world.

I'd much rather have a president who is not going to let a fascist bully like Putin do whatever the fact he wants rather than a weak bumbling moron who is going to let Putin fuck his ass raw because he has financial ties to Russia.
>You realize her crookedness is well documented?
You realize Trump is so crooked that he makes Hillary look spotless right? You can't criticize Hillary on being "crooked" while ignoring Trump who happens to be the biggest offender by an exponential amount. That's not how it works.
>Plus, what does her "experience" matter
Her experience matters in that she's an actual adult who isn't a thin skinned little bitch like Trump, doesn't get into Twitter wars at 3AM with celebrities, actually understands economics and foreign policy, doesn't think vaccines cause autism, and doesn't deny basic science like climate change.
>The weak "experience" meme argument is why she lost.
Trump lost the popular vote.

>Knows I'm right and resorts to mocking
K

>Her experience matters in that she's an actual adult who isn't a thin skinned little bitch
Which is why she threw a hissy fit when she lost cursing out her aides and wouldn't even honor the age old tradition of conceding defeat the night of the election

>this whole thread didn't start off with shitflinging
People who are too cool to read are assholes.

>using a facebook meme on Veeky Forums
Kys my man

>right-wingers still trying to push the media myth despite the fact that Fox News dominates cable television, right-wing stations dominate talk radio, and right-wing websites dominate internet media
If anything the media is responsible for Trump. Hillary breathing wrong was a huge scandal despite the fact that Trump had worse scandals on a weekly basis than Hillary does on a daily basis. They wanted Trump to stay in so they could continue jewing the ratings, so they went easy on him and hard on Hillary for 95% of the race.

Ahh yes because Trumpeteers are known for valuing respect for tradition, gravitas, and bearing so much.

I think she lost because the media overplayed their hand and all but announced her victory in advance. Which made trump the underdog people identified. People don't like being manipulated. But quite frankly she is the more competent candidate.

>I'm an idiot and I repeat the stupid completely false things I read on MS paint graphics from my Uncle's facebook page

>Which made trump the underdog people identified.
Nope. Hillary won the popular vote by ~1.1 million. Trump got as much votes as McCain did in 2008.
>I think she lost because the media overplayed their hand
The media went easy as fuck on Trump for the majority of the race, because they needed him to stay in so they could push the "horse race" narrative. He was constantly graded on a curve. You'll notice they didn't actually start covering him the same way they've always covered Hillary until the final month.

you have to be a literal retard to like trump's economic policies. he's going to

>magically cure the deficit, cut taxes by a third, AND have a yuuge infrastructure program that will give poor hicktowns jobs

destroying free trade won't do anyone get. its survival of the fittest where the world's best come together to fuck over the rest.

>Hillary breathing wrong was a huge scandal despite the fact that Trump had worse scandals on a weekly basis than Hillary does on a daily basis.
Hillary breathing wrong = FBI investigations into inappropriate storage of classified info, perjury, treason, lives lost, overall dishonesty, and commuting every underhanded shilling tactic in the book.
While trump said a few bad words 10 years ago and had some fake rape accusations come out that mysteriously disappeared the moment it can!e time to go to court. Sure yeah

>There are people on Veeky Forums that actually support hillcuck

Exactly. Corrupt rich assholes like Trump are what killed the economy in 2007. His tax plan gives massive tax cuts 0.01% and eliminates the estate tax so his family and his billionaire friends can personally benefit.

>Says the same faggots who cite cracked

Over 3 million votes were cast by illegals, convicts, and dead people.

That's a real neat source you got there.

It's an actual fact. Do you want someone to Jewgle it for you?

>I want facts spoon-fed to me like CNN does because I can't do anything for myself
Look it up you sheep faggot or stay ignorant

It's not an actual fact.

> inappropriate storage of classified info, perjury, treason, lives lost, overall dishonesty, and commuting every underhanded shilling tactic in the book.
Yawn. That's all debunked partisan right-wing bullshit. The FBI said Hillary did nothing wrong, and that "no sane prosecutor would recommend charges". When even the Republican-led FBI can't legally charge her it's quite clear she's innocent. 30 years of Republican witch-hunting and they've still got nothing. So that either means Republicans are fucking incompetent, Hillary is a super genius, or she is innocent. Take your pick.
>While trump said a few bad words
Trump has paid less in income tax since you were born than ounces of his semen you've swallowed in the last few blowjobs you've given him. Proceed to the nearest exit to collect your pay- oh wait he doesn't actually pay people who do work for him. Tough luck. He's a welfare queen crook. Quit trying to justify pieces of shit like him, cuck.

And you also forgot that wants to legalize torture, said "you have to treat women like shit", got sued by the DoJ for not renting to black people, raped his ex-wife, is going through legal troubles for allegedly raping a 13 year old, said a US judge can't serve because of his heritage, said "we need to close up parts" of the internet, said putting Japanese in camps was a good idea, and etc. I can keep going. Trump had worse scandals on a weekly basis than Hillary does on a yearly basis.
>I repeat stupid unsourced shit I read on facebook and Breirtbart
Wrong.

Real. Nice. Sources.

You want an actual hard fact: Trump is your goddamn president.
Also Fact: the electoral college worked as intended. It made it possible to supercede the idiots in california and new York from from hijacking the system from the rest of the country.
Fact: you will continue to whine and bitch for the next 4 years

The amount of people crying, continuously complaining, or downright making a scene about Trump winning is absolutely concerning to me

I guess this is what 8 years of liberal bubble world on top of the growth of internet cesspools like BuzzCrap and HuffShit will do to a generation

Trump was an absolutely necessary bucket of cold water for this country

Trumplets BTFO.

>You want an actual hard fact: Trump is your goddamn president.
Unfortunate, but true.

>Also Fact: the electoral college worked as intended. It made it possible to supercede the idiots in california and new York from from hijacking the system from the rest of the country.
Worked as it was loosely intended to 200 years ago maybe. 1,400,000 votes.

>Fact: you will continue to whine and bitch for the next 4 years
Stockpiling arms and fomenting the revolution, comrade.

Fuck yeah

>>tfw have new qt pie arab pro trump halal gf

>mfw the gymbro in the same department I've been lifting and exchanging papers and ideas with told me that he doesn't know TQFT
>mfw he tells me that he hasn't read Mermin's seminal paper and Schwarz's concise texts on classifying topological defects with cohomology theory
>mfw he doesn't even know how to use Morse theory to classify the holonomy groups of the gauge space manifold in order to study topological quantum anomalies
Haven't lifted with him since.

yfw hillary lost the popular vote because 3 million illegals voted
but please cry more about the electoral college

>Yawn. That's all debunked partisan right-wing bullshit. The FBI said Hillary did nothing wrong
Which is why plenty of other people have gone to jail for less? Ok.

>and that "no sane prosecutor would recommend charges".
Because he was a payed off and threatened pussy and will be replaced soon

Not to mention bill meeting with the FUCKING ATTORNEY IN CHARGE OF THE FUCKING CASE THE NIGHT BEFORE AND HER STANDING DOWN FROM PROSECUTING HER. If that's not crooked, it's incompetence, same thing comey said about Clinton. Take your pick

The fact that when things get tough, you feel the need to regress up into your mothers vagina and pretend life is simple and that you can bill mexicans to build you a wall is absolutely concerning to me.

>he thinks applying absolute popular vote numbers to an election that everyone knows comes down to swing states, where the turn out is more representative, makes any sense at all
>he doesn't consider the effect it has on suppressing counter-party voters in solid red or blue states

please kill yourself

>Also Fact: the electoral college worked as intended.
That's actually wrong. Observe:
>Although the Founding Fathers wanted the people to have a say, there was concern that a charismatic tyrant could manipulate public opinion and come into power. Alexander Hamilton briefly addressed these concerns in the Federalist Papers. The idea was that the electors would be a group of people who would ensure that a qualified person would become president.
Not only is it being used for the opposite of it's original intention (it helped elect a charismatic unqualified wannabe authoritarian), but it's also having the side effect of making some people's votes worth less than others. Why do you hate democracy? Go back to North Korea, cuck.
>Trump was an absolutely necessary bucket of cold water for this country
Maybe a bucket of cold water about how fucked the system is to benefit the rich. Someone who loses by 1.1 million votes should not win.
>I guess this is what 8 years of liberal bubble world on top of the growth of internet cesspools like BuzzCrap and HuffShit will do to a generation
Then you'd hate to see what Fox News, /pol/, Breitbart, and Infowars does to a generation. Trumplets tend to be some of the most easily triggered safe space morons in the world. They voted for a guy who wants to build a safe space around the US.
False.
Trump lost the popular vote because he's probably the most unpopular presidential candidate in US history. He didn't deserve it at all.
Nothing you said changes the fact that the REPUBLICAN-led FBI said Hillary did nothing wrong, and that "no sane prosecutor would recommend charges". When even the Republican-led FBI can't legally charge her it's quite clear she's innocent.

do you want to try that again?

baby gonna cry because you lost your first election?
better get checked for low test if you voted hillary lmao

>mfw liberal faggot teats

>snopes
thats like me citing infowars

>has no rebuttal to anything I said
>sticks hand in his diaper, throws some shit, and hopes it works out

> When even the Republican-led FBI can't legally charge her it's quite clear she's above the law and will kill anybody who tests her on that
Fixed

Do numales even know what to do in a gym? Does all the masculinity trigger you too much to lift weights?

he probably squats under 3 plates. guaranteed

Why bother debate when all you kids do is protest and literally shake?

Infowars is garbage run by a delusional alt-righters. Snoopes is a fact checker.

You can't just ignore things that shit on your narrative by claiming all manners of stupid outrageous conspiracies with no evidence. People like you are exactly why right-wingers get stereotyped as stupid as a bag of rocks.

> brings iq into the argument

Lol this roastie is mad af