Cheat Days

What do you eat on Cheat Days Veeky Forums ?
I usually go for pic related, well done fries, and unsweetened ice tea.

Also what are your general thoughts on cheat days?

I usually eat whatever the hell I want to eat on a regular basis. Maybe when I'm in my 30s I'll stop, but right my metabolism don't give a fuck.

I prefer to use common sense throughout the week and keep my nutrition relatively the same.

FYI: Cheat meals don't actually help your "speed up metabolism" unless you're single digit bodyfat.

Yes I know that sounds gay, but that's how it is, people who are lean can get away with cheat days, because their hormone leptin actually needs it. Normal/high bodyfat peoples leptin levels will be normal, which renders cheat days as pointless.

It's the same with "refeed" days. People aren't actually supposed to do them the moment they start cutting, you're supposed to introduce them later on during the cut when you've cut significant amounts of body-fat off and your leptin levels need recharging. (Leptin is effected by bodyfat levels increasing/decreasing)

The only time I eat shit food is when I'm on a date, which is rare. I don't miss it at all, but normies don't understand it's possible to prefer the taste and feeling you get eating healthy food.

THAT

>unsweetened ice tea

Why even fucking live?

>user, what would you like to drink?
>bitter, stained water for me please... On ice

Tea is bomb as fuck. It ain't my fault you need to add sugar to everything.

Unlimited sushi

>cheat day
>making it
choose one

ez

but what about if by "cheat day" he just means "a day where I can eat food that is tasty and makes me happy instead of choking down chicken breasts and brown rice"?

in that case, 2 double doubles animal style plz

Is it a cheat day if I'm going to ascend a 14,000 peak in winter conditions and burn about 10,000 calories?

Before I leave I'm going to eat a mixture of 2c of creme fraiche , 1/2c of sugar, and 1c of walnuts.

I eat whatever I want every day as long as it vaguely fits my macros. MUCH more enjoyable than 6 days of suffering and one day of pigging out.

The only time I'll do a cheat day is if I'm doing something ridiculous like 200lbs for 100 rep squats, 100 pushups and 3 miles on the treadmill. I'll do that shit about once every two months just for the fuck of it.

But when i do cheat it's always pic related

i have lost 50lbs and recently decided to do cheat days
my bodyfat is 15% now
trying to go to 10
What do?

I don't technically have cheat days.
I eat on a cut constantly except sometimes friends will want to go out to eat, or drink booze. I plan for those days and eat less of my food so I can have a decent meal when going out.

Works great except I've been stalling because we've been going out every weekend.

Its even better with honey. Honestly, I just don't get it. What's even the point? Are you southern?

If I asked for unsweetened ice tea, my community would tar and feather me, then banish me to the forest.

Either taco bell or frozen pizza, but I try to keep cheat days to a minimum.

take drugs or eat less. you already know what it takes you are just sick of it and want some magic answer.

if you're a true 15% bodyfat, then yes, you can start introducing a refeed once every 2 weeks or so.

the lower bodyfat you are = the more frequent you can refeed

my brother is a competitive bber and during his peak time during the year at 5-6% bodyfat, he does refeeds once every 3 days or so (other days are low calorie/high protein)

>don't even take cheat days
i eat whenever i want whatever i want. the secret is to run 5+ km per day you fucking low stamina fatties.

You're so wise, you're like a miniature buddha, covered in hair.

>normies

Fuck outta here with that noise.

He should have said normal faggots instead of normies.

You're right user.

I'll have a snack every now and then, nothing wrong with a post workout rice krispie because your body will instantly burn it so the high GI doesn't mean much

Post your body and then post your cheat day meal so I can make fun of you for limiting yourself to 1 single day of indulgence when you probably look like SHIT anyway

Saturday is my designated cheat day. I don't go crazy but I will eat whatever I actually feel like that day and not bother counting calories.

It's really not a big deal because I don't care for sweets and have to be in just the right mood for ice cream . It balances out fairly well cause I'll end up doing a bunch of shit and end up eating around maitenece usually rather than any kind of surplus

I shovel an entire 30 oz carton of Goldfish crackers into my mouth

Im saving mine for the McRib boi

I don't do cheat days anymore because I find it frustrating be set back while I'm cutting.

I usually do a cheat meal once a week but I never go over my maintainence by anymore than 1000 calories. My cheat meal is usually a chinese or a mcdonalds or something with my son.

FIRST

stats?

i just eat everything all of the time...
nearly puked the other day because i did not stop

but sometimes i get sick of stuffing my face all the time 0_0 what do i do?

lol i used to count calories.. life's a bitch den u die

The hat? Mah nigga
Also chronis is bombay if you're near LA

There are no cheat days.

t-thanks

only 5k? i've been doing this all wrong?

I work at In n Out.
This is the best burger you can make.
Say this.
Double Single (you dont need 2 slices of cheese fat asses) Extra Extra Extra WHOLE grilled onions extra extra Grilled onions extra ketchup ONLY No salt on the patties.
THE BEST BURGER and inst half bad for you.

>my son

apart from the abuse,torture,murder,fat&colestrol all good

GOMAD is not a meme

Legendary get speaks the truth

>GOMAD
>not a meme
>he fells for it
AHAHAHAHA

Praise kek

>GOMAD is real

FINALLY, WITH A GET OF AGES, THE MEME HAS BEEN LIFTED

>ketchup

KEK HAS SPOKEN, EVERYONE DO GOMAD NOW.

i don't cheat
the key to not feeling the urge is to have a full stomach when cutting but obviously minimizing calories. that's why i only eat eggs, black bread and fish oil

Include me in the screencap

That settles it then. For all time.

oh my god who's dad is this

>not loving chicken breast and brown rice

>and unsweetened ice tea.

I'm not versed in ice tea (ie 'nasty ass cold tea that you made and tragically forgot about until it tastes of nothing but disappointment and wasted time'), but is this really a cheat? Isn't sweetener the only shitty thing in tea?

Sweet tea is a southern muh proud heritage meme and is nasty, way too much sugar almost 100% of the time. Unsweetened just tastes better.

GOMAD HERE I COMES

T.BENIS:D

On my chetday (Sunday) I eat one (1) extra banana.

funny

peanuts ffs

starting GOMAD tomorrow

turkish pizza