What does the winky face mean? It makes no sense in this context...Does it mean she wants to have sex?

What does the winky face mean? It makes no sense in this context...Does it mean she wants to have sex?

I think that she could be thinking about a funny story or a time she had at New Zealand, and that picture maybe portrays a story to them that she might want to tell you. Who knows? People are strange.

Holy shit, just talk to her like a normal human being and quit trying to play 4D chess.It's a fucking human for gods sakes. You treat it like a computer as if there is only one right answer.

>tfw better at taking to computers through code than talking to women

No idea OP;)

She thinks she's being cheeky because you guessed wrong.

Assert yourself and move on to fuck her after brunch.

Good luck lad

Yes. Now go fuck.

Because it's supposed to be impressive that the picture is from New Zealand.

Some people use the wink face as more than just like "I am heavily implying something here." She's basically saying "isn't that cool?"

shut up u fucking cuck

Would you swipe right?

Fuck off, autist. If you can't talk to girls like a normal being, then you are useless.

>ha ha

Jesus Christ a post op at 18
Kids these days

It means you had an opening to invite her to brunch and you went fully retardation.

>Greek tranny
I wonder how his orthodox family feels

The height of degeneration, feel like trans-ops popularity surges are ways to make more money for hospitals and pharmaceutical companies.
YOU CAN BE SEXUALLY DEGENERATE BUT NOT PRACTICE IT. I HAVE A GORE FETISH BUT I WOULD NEVER PRACTICE IT COS ITS FUCKED UP.

What these faggots don't realise is that you can accept yourself without needing to practice your degeneracy. Degeneracy in practice is harmful

If I fuck a post-op tranny is it gay or straight?

What does :$ mean? I know kys means kisses you softly but what is this one?

oldfag reporting in my wife said "kys :$" when I texted her earlier about dinner.

It's gay lad, sorry

>le random meme meal is srs bizness

Riterally leddit: the text

Fuck off someone on Veeky Forums told me that line

Gender is about the sex of the mind and was invented as a concept by a child abusing cunt.

Sex is based on the x and Y chromosomes in your DNA and determines your actual physical sex.

So, no amount of superficial changes can alter the genetics of your body. Also, ever seen a tranny in old age? Probably not because they look disgusting and the media hides that.

Yes it is fucking gay, yes it is a new form of deception which culminates in the rape of men. Why do you think all these trannies get bashed? A guy thinks he's fucking a cute girl and then discovers he was deceived. Literally no different to a guy fucking a drugged out bitch.

Don't do it bro, there is dignity in chastity.

Absolutely not

"Wow you're exotic. How many dates before you take me there?"

>18th day of no fap
>so horny I can't stand it
>make a grindr and get my dick sucked

Fuck guys that drive home was so bad, so much regret but I'm honestly not even gay I was just really horny

BIGOT REEEE

It means literally nothing

You'd rather get a blowjob from a man than just jackoff and you still think you're straight? That's some Veeky Forums level self delusion right there!

>implying you wouldn't suck claire's horse cock

Post more pics to know for sure.

Yo wtf. I posted this like 3 days ago, am I having another psychotic episode or did I invent a meme

You got mad (You)s

Figured it was worth holding onto

Well us kiwis are pretty good at fucking so she is implying she is handy in the sack

ẉ͉̣̩̭͉̱̮͕͔͡á̩̣̳̖͕̠̳̼̹̟̰͢͜k̶̸̵̵̜̖̖̟̼̩̥͖͚̼͖̗̲̼̺̗e̢͈̰̳̬̼͖͍͕͉̠̻͚̥͈̲͔ͅ ̗̦͙͖̻̼͈͡͡ͅu͞͠͏̤̺̬̗̀p̡͏̴̱̜͈̼͕̟̯̘͉̯̱̤͕̲,̢̨̗̭͎͔̳͕͖͚̻͈͉͕̠͍͡ͅ ̨̘̦͉̟͔͕̫̺̞̹̘͍̝̬̭͚̙͞y̴̴̧̧̻̩̭̞̳͔̲̭͙̖̟̼̬̠̹̕ò̵̤͎͔͔̻̗u̵̡̨̟̣̱̝̺͕̦̦̖̲̠̲̹͘͘r̶̢͏̼͔̣̪̤̤̖͕̱̤͓̭̟͈͕͇̤͓ ̶̨̛͈̟̣̞̖̗̫̝͙͕͓̼̻̀ͅf҉̧̢͚̼̩̖̳̳̞̥̯̻̮̤̗̰̘ͅͅͅa҉͏͍͖̬̭͇̜̹̫͓͚m͏̳̣̟͈̣̰̭̳͎̺͙͍͔͎̠͎̼̦̻́i͠҉̜̦̰̖̪̻͍̠͙̰l̨̢̻̻̮̞̙̫̞̼̜͇̹̺̣͕͈̕͜͟y̷̴̦̖̦ͅ ̵̡̘̩̰̜͍̖ͅí̢̭͖̻͎͕̭̞̬̲̼̜̺̪̗̺̞̖s̶̠̰̹̫̗̹̤̩̬̗̦͚̯͈͜͜ ̶͢͠͏̤̱͎w͏̨͔̖̯͙͔a̴̹̤̮̬͉̭̺͈̻͖̼̱̕͞͞i̵̷͖̤͔̖͙̝̥̦͇͓̞̗͘͢͜ͅt̵͇̹̦̰̮̰̻̯͘í̡̘̯̮̗̬͍͙̬͎̦̞̭͎͔͡ņ̵̝̣͕̦͈͖̗g҉̢̣͓̠̘͔̝̞̩̲̬̬̘̮̕͟ͅ ̵̡͕͚̙͖̦̰͎̱̱̠͈̯͉̣̖̦̺͇̕͝f͏̸̢̗̲̲̼͉̝̳͚̟̝̘̣̥ͅo̸̵̡̬̖̣͎̻̳̘͘͢r̸̡̛͚̻͚̣͓̱̥̻͟͡ ̺̯͎͓̗͍̪͈͇̀y̵̢̖̮͖̜̞͖͖̺͈ọ̴̳͚͔̻̳̳͕͕́͞ú̦̝̫̥̟̺͚̤̣͓̦̠̦

It's the shy/blushing emoticon

Go ahead and save it. It's all yours :^)

What does she mean by this? Is she challenging me? Should I accept?

Means she's up for mentally challenged ppl