STOP You are to compete right now! How fucked are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1014zXfUvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Paul demayo tom platz wheels it sick

jason just needs a bigger chest. his legs and calves are quite good actually

5'11 157 pounds thick reporting in

A decent back might be needed too

His arms are terrible too.

god damn miring those calves

how is it that literally every other part of his body is shit but his calves

his entire body is abysmal. most novices and intermediates who are overweight look like they have thick legs just because the fat pads it. jason has some of the best fat distrubtion ive ever seen because he hides being like 15% bf pretty well.

his upper body is terrible, and im not even talking about bb standards. no traps, delts, back, biceps, triceps, chest, etc. his chist is probably his best feature in his upperbody, because if you hid his chest and just showed his body, he'd just look like your average plumber or electrician.

WHERE ARE HIS DELTS

ill be fine i look better than plato

I can see the Iron Toenail, sick

>You are to compete right now! How fucked are you?
I am completely screwed. Bulking for next show tho.

i'm like 20% bf i'd have rotten fruit thrown at me

He works out.... Has some decent lifts. He's not new at it, what's going on? He's on tren I think.

You know the awnser, user, why are you trying to explain it away.

He's just stupid and doesn't know what he's doing, or if he does he doesn't realize he's doing it wrong.

I just don't want to accept it. He seems like he puts in effort, and he has big Lenny watching his back. Idk what's going on.... I feel bad for the guy.

yeah this guy is coaching him, obviously hes gonna turn out great

i just ate. i look like a pregnant woman

You dont understand
jason has the lower body but has a problem downstairs
if he had the upper body then it would be easier to build the top

Fuck you guys.

Golem get ye gone!

Genova needs to fucking cut period.Dude has NEVER been below 14% bodyfat and he fucking competes FFS

Siths upper body blows his away.

I keep seeing this picture. What the hell is going on there?

As fucked as Socrates.

Jason hasn't improved on any of his lifts in years. Every single time we see him bench he just hits 225 for several reps for one set and is done. The same for squats. He doesn't look any better because he's made zero progression with his lifts the entire time he's been a internet celery.

But the thing is, he has a lot of ppl that help him out , give him tips , and even supplement advice. Fuckin Jason.

those upright rows baby

>.Dude has NEVER been below 14% bodyfat
He has though, he got measured to 10% during the Adam era IIRC.

Obviously, it didn't last very long and he ended up at his most impressive Hindenburg ever as soon as Adam was forced to quit, but still.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1014zXfUvE