I got kicked out of my gym because I have scabies

Pic related. Yeah it's gross, but I've been lifting at my gym with scabies for like 7.5 months now. Someone complained, which I don't get. Since when are you allowed to bitch about someone's appearance for no reason?

Is there a way to fight this? I live for lifting. I plan on getting it treated, and it's not like it usually spreads that easily. Just in advance: I know it's gross, but it's not like other people don't have germs on them too.

Other urls found in this thread:

emedicinehealth.com/scabies/page2_em.htm#Scabies_Causes
cdc.gov/parasites/scabies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You dirty nigger, scabies is incredibly contagious. At my hospital, we don't let someone come to work if they have scabies and everyone in the department has to take scabies medication if they came into contact that the scabies employee

You're like that guy on /fit who walked around his gym barefoot while he had open bleeding sores on the soles of his feet, and got butthurt when the manager kicked him out of the gym

It's mostly only transmitted by sexual contact if it lasts for a long time. The ones on my hands aren't gonna crawl onto the barbell and wait to jump some random.

You can't discriminate against this man because he's sick

It's spread by skin contact, so anyone standing next to you, or touches equipment that you touched, can get scabies

How is that OP's problem though?

He got kicked out of his gym for it, that's a problem

This is one of the most disgusting things I've ever read. You should be arrested and kept in quarantine. You're a fucking idiot for touching gym equipment, bug boy. I hope you're banned for life you dirty fuck!

emedicinehealth.com/scabies/page2_em.htm#Scabies_Causes

>The mite can only survive for three days in the environment.

> 7.5 months now

how can you casually go day by day, for that fucking long knowing little bugs are living under your skin.. reminding you every few minutes by moving around making an itch

>we bully OP back into living under a bridge

That's some right wing blog inundated with ads for bullshit supplements. Do you have a reputable source? My doctor said that I didn't need to worry about transmitting them.

> the scabies mites can only survive on a barbell for 3 days
> Once on a human body, the mite may reproduce
> If the infection remains untreated, it can cause symptoms for years.

Different user here. Yes, you fucking can. No one should get infected because this nigger too stupid to take care of his condition.

What about the CDC?

> Scabies can spread rapidly under crowded conditions where close body contact is frequent.
> Institutions such as nursing homes, extended-care facilities, and prisons are often sites of scabies outbreaks.

> When a person is infested with scabies mites the first time, symptoms may not appear for up to two months after being infested.
> However, an infested person can transmit scabies, even if they do not have symptoms.
> Scabies usually is passed by direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with an infested person.
> However, a person with crusted (Norwegian) scabies can spread the infestation by brief skin-to-skin contact or by exposure to bedding, clothing, or even furniture that he/she has used.

cdc.gov/parasites/scabies/

>For like 7.5 months now
>I plan on getting it treated

Yeah apparently not you disgusting excuse for a human. Why are you still alive?

What the fuck, what is wrong with americans? first time I heard of this, first bed bugs now this? and you guys make fun of australians

I can't see why they couldn't ban you for having scabies t b h.

Nothing wrong with freedom mites, you daft cunt. Get stuffed you grouse poofter.

All it takes is a few baths in some medicated lotion that's cheap as fuck like 10 pound! Then it's gone

How can you even live with it? I've had scabies once before and its painfully itchy, I couldn't focus on doing anything but scratch. Just go to the doctor.
And you definitely shouldn't be going to the gym you fucking degenerate, they should ban you for life you dirty kike

I'm Australian and I got scabies once m9.
How the fuck OP has gone 7.5 months with that shit is beyond me.
I was literally going mad, the itching was unbearable.

What exactly is the argument against them banning you?

I assume it's something like

> It's not fair to ban somebody for being sick.

But I mean, we ban people from countries with contagious diseases .. so .. why not a gym?

Can you point to anything pertinent legal wise?

If not I got 0 issue with them banning you, infact I support it.

Why the fuck have you had scabies for 7.5 months??

How the fuck are you comfortable knowing your skin is the breeding ground for bugs?

You're probably the kind of person who wears the same underwear for weeks at a time.

The itching isn't that bad. A few times a day I soak my hands in Coke and that really basically stopped the itching altogether. I can still feel the movement but it doesn't itch anymore, if that makes sense.

wat

>hurr let's ban people in wheelchairs from restaurants because it's fine to ban sick people
That's what you sound like. I bet you voted for Trump.

Grossest thread today

I had scabies once but the bumps were so small there's no way anyone could have ever noticed I had it. Only minor itch. Your case must be advanced scabies or some shit but even then I find it hard to believe this story because they are invisible to the naked eye so you're lying or you're covered head to toe in an infestation

> I can still feel the movement of the parasite in my hands

I would beat the shit out of you OP

It's literally hell to have this shit, you have to spread fucking alchool like liquid all over your body multiple times a day and it takes 1 month or so to work, and even more until the psychological itches go away and you stop wondering if you got eggs hatching underneath your skin causing you to itch.

It's fucking disgusting, you seriously deserve to fucking die for being such a dirty filthy pig.
7,5 months lmao

Are you fucking retarded? You can't compare someone in a wheelchair with someone with fucking scabies. One is almost always not the fault of the individual and poses no risk to others, the other is the result of terrible hygiene and potentially hazardous to others.

I wouldn't let someone who smelled like shit and clearly didn't tend to personal hygiene into my restaurant.

I got the scabbies from someone like the OP, not due to my own personal hygiene it really is humiliating to have to tell people you're not touching their hands because you got scabbies, or telling your doctor you got them.

Everyone assumes you're a piece of shit with no hygiene like OP when in fact you are just one of the unlucky infected by pieces of shit like him, hope you get burned alive OP

This thread didn't go like I expected it to. I thought Veeky Forums was full of bros who supported each other.

He's actually had the scabies for more than 7 months. Probably everyone in the gym has the disease now.

There was a guy in my martial arts class who had warts, and use the punching bag. Now a couple of my friends have warts on their knuckles, because that's the area of skin that often breaks when in contact with the punching bag

>7.5 months

> hurr lets not ban people who have ebola from participating in society because it's not okay to ban contagiously sick people.

There's what you sound like. I bet you voted for Hilary.

May 19, 1998

Fever gone but itchy. Today hungry and eat doggy food.

May 21 1998

Itchy itchy Scott came ugly face so killed him. Tasty.

4 / /

Itchy. Tasty.

lol.

I didn't even know this disease existed.

Can't you just take a lighter and go napalm on the insects ? That's how I get ride of warts when I get some.

See a doctor man

>this thread
Every time I have to scratch myself I'm going to the GP

Someone should call the RSPCA to come euthanise your ass you fucking animal.

>soak my hands in Coke

Feeders are the worst

>this is why everybody avoids stinking niggers and pajeets in the gym
thank god apparently all the shitskins never go out during winter as i never see them at the gym when it's cold
>wheres hitler when you need him the most

You can't discriminate against someone because he's ugly, but ugly isn't contagious.
Scabies is an infectious mite infestation which is. If you went to lift and the guy on the bench next to you had ebola you'd want that fucker gone too.

You can't catch wheelchair you fucking nonce.

I catch many wheelchair they not heavy

lmao

if i got scabies due to being at the same gym as you i would beat the fucking shit out of you

so no we wont support your destructive lifestyle

That's cool user I'm breeding mites too, maybe we can trade notes?

>Your lifestyle is destructive because I theoretically want to hurt you.
Damn, that really made me think, my man. I just licked my scabies rash just for you. Maybe I'll dig in them a bit and visit the mall tomorrow.

That's all I am to you all anyway, right?

jokes on you im not even leaving the house tomorrow

and yes to me all you are is a chance to catch an infection of horrible parasites, go to a fucking doctor and get yourself sorted out

> 7,5 month
You can get Ivermectin as a paste for horses on amazon for 3 bucks and the scabies will be gone within 3 days. It's even handed out for free in 3th world countries.

you're straight fucked for not getting rid of that filthy shit. honestly fuck you. they should exile you from society you stupid Jew, kill yourself and your disgusting mite infection

Had something similar, not sure if it was scabies or insect bites but using hydrocortisone cream fixed it.

Send them this

You sicken me, you nurglesque bag of shit. 7 months? Are you for fucking real? I hope this is b8, I refuse to belive there would be someone so irresponsible or stupid.

Go to the doctor you filth.

So much this

> you cant discriminate this man for giving herpes to others, hes sick

> you cant discriminate this man for giving aids to others, hes sick

and where does it end?

scabies medications take two weeks to cure. this man has been knowingly spreading scabies for over half a year. he is scum.

I'm a guy who got a scanies infection from using the same mat at the gym as a slimy filthy bug carrier like you, go absolutely fuck yourself, even if you're just trolling

ive had scabies at age 14 before i even kissed anybody. also i was obviously a virgin. god knows how many people you have infecteed, and how many they in return will infect.

>not praising grandpa Nurgle by hosting insects in your wrists

Never gonna be blessed with gains

>i can still feel the movement

Holy shit lighten up faggot. I don't know of anyone who got it at the whole gym. Just that some chick, probably a whore, complained about me.

And some things are easy to forget about. I have some shit on my to do list that's a year old easy.

>always thought scabies was a form of chicken pox, like shingles
>still super nasty and contagious, but relatively normal
>it's actually a nasty ass parasite infection
>OP is such a nasty fag he can't even be bothered to get treatment

You're disgusting

so you have parasites and you put getting rid of them at the bottom of your to-do list, not the top?

i really hope your trolling because in that case you're really good, if not then you must have not only caught scabies but also down syndrome

>stop being the host of virulent parasites is not a priority

Are you an apostle of Nurgle?

>HO HO HO
>DAS RITE MY CHILDREN
>HOST THE LITTLE ONES
>LET THE FEAST ON YOUR FLESH
>THEY WILL GRANT YOU GAINZ ETERNAL
>HO HO HO

7.5 months... it takes literally a day or two to get rid of.

Scabies isn't your biggest problem m8, being a disgusting vile faggot is.

>get swole
>muscles are full of pus
Who need synthol when you have the blessings of Papa Nurgle.

>Can confirm
>Scabies increase your gainz 250%
>Papa Nurgle grants biggest gainz

>pic related, it's me, how can loyalists even compare

#Nurgle40kGainz

now I'm sure this is bait. best bait I've seen this entire month though.

So close

You should support yourself first man, what fucking degenerate goes 7.5 months with this shit

how fucking vile

disregard all these fucks

tell them its psoriasis and no one will bat an eye

too late now cunts probably blacklisted

OP, FROM THIS DAY THOU SHALL BE KNOWN AS:
"SCABRO, HOST OF PARASITES"
MAY THE BLESSINGS OF NURGLE GIVE YOU GAINZ.

>in America it's normal to have bugs crawling under your skin for 7.5 months

>Craaaaaaawling in my skin

>theeeeese bugs, they willlll not yieeeeeeld

LISTEN TO ME YOU DIRTY GODDAMN SHITFUCK. I HAD SCABIES FOR MORE THAN HALF A YEAR BECAUSE MY PARENTS WERE TOO GODDAMN CHEAP TO GO TO A HOSPITAL. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOUR GODDAMN SHIT SUCKING FACE SPHINCTER FOR NOT GETTING RID OF IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
GO TO A GODDAMN DOCTOR
RIGHT
THE
FUCK
NOW.
YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT. YOU WILL NEVER MAKE ANY NEW PR's UNTIL YOU DO.
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF YOU DENSE, SELFISH PARASITIC WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH THAT REFUSES TO RID YOURSELF OF THE MAGGOTS EATING YOU.

5/5

Dr here just want to clear up some misinfo. Scabies isn't about hygiene. You can shower 8 times a day it ain't gonna get rid of them and won't stop you getting them. you get them from skin-to-skin contact so anything from a handshake to sex. They also like to stick around in your bedding so if you've shared a bed with someone with them it could be that too.

What really suprises me here is firstly 7.5 months??? SEriously I see patients who can't sleep because of the itching, a couple of days is too much and also I'm sorry but are you sure this is scabies??? No patient of mine has ever felt them moving... these things are teeny tiny you shouldn't feel them except for the itching which is caused by an allergic reaction.

OP if this is true. Go get derbac or similar - it's the same thing you use to treat head lice. Apply that liberally all over your body, especially between fingers and all your nooks and crannies night and day. In 2 weeks all the scabies will be gone. You may still itch for a while after though until all the mite proteins have broken down.

ANGRY user HERE.
DONT FORGET TO WASH ALL CLOTHING AND LINENS AND DRY THEM UNDER HIGH HEAT.
DONT RISK REINFECTION.
BURN EVERYTHING YOU DONT USE OR NEED.

Well baited friend.

das racist

>BURN EVERYTHING

THIS IS ALL I GOT FROM THIS

oh ya should have mentioned that thanks.

Yes OP, treat yourself and clean all your clothes. Literally everything. high heat like says

I'm scared Veeky Forums.

Scared one day I'm going to find a sick fuck like op and get infected with something stupid that will fuck me up and everyone around me.
Why people like this exist?

You are a disgusting, garbage human.

Fuck I remember getting that in college , shit sucked I thought I was getting bit by mites or bedbugs until I went to the doctor

>tfw got head lice in middle school because of some unkempt kid

Now, that shit moves around, you can catch it and also lays visible eggs.