Why are liberals so low test and unhealthy looking?

Why are liberals so low test and unhealthy looking?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/
startingstrength.com/resources/forum/mark-rippetoe-q-and-a/29389-political-compass-test.html
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are alt rightist tards so pasty and scrawny

u mad

fuck off not Veeky Forums related
no one likes you in real life why do you expect people to here.

They're liberals because they are low test and unhealthy looking

having fun same fagging?

all this salt is going to throw off my macros

>>/pol/

>>/mad/

Ebin fake quote

snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/

I don't like Drumpf but still this fake news bullshti from both sides NEEDS TO STOP

>Salt
>Macros
?

>hes on fit and doesnt know what macros are
leave you anemic hipster

>implying you even lift
>imlpying you aren't low t. beta male
rippletits leans to the left startingstrength.com/resources/forum/mark-rippetoe-q-and-a/29389-political-compass-test.html

also take this back to /pol/ please

>posting in a shit thread
>and then telling it to go away
lmao

>4 year old post

absolute retard

u mad

>NOT Veeky Forums related

:^)

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

There's actually a legitimate correlation between size, strength, and political leanings.

Look it up, shit is interesting as fuck.

Veganism.

Seems like this election both sides Dre retarded. Still trump wasn't an actual criminal. I've been in the military if I did what hilldawg did I'd be like Snowden.

Strange there aren't that many assmad people in all the /r9k/ threads constantly shitting up the board.

Makes sense
Working hard for your gains and knowing the relationship between work and rewards in a conservative staple
Leftists would vote to tax your gains and give it to people who don't lift and call it equality

They took bicep size to measure strength, and all that shows is fatasses like Trump are more likely to be conservative.

I'm a high T, handsome, tall, blonde hair commie. I'm also slavfag.

Because ''muh healthy at every size'' and ''muh eff your beauty standards xd'' they're lazy. All progressives are either fat or scrawny. They are parasites and should be purged from the gene pool.

you do realize the people who run this world are fat or scrawny right?
being Veeky Forums is a privilege that takes a lot of dedication.
all of our technology advancement on this planet have been from ppl who have sacrificed their health for our sakes.