What does Veeky Forums like for hangovers. Craving some strawberry ice cream and lemonade ATM

What does Veeky Forums like for hangovers. Craving some strawberry ice cream and lemonade ATM.

>hangovers
>>/c/rossfit is that way m8

Lots of water. Cold shower.

mk677

not even a meme this shit is amazing for hangovers

big brekky and a lift session with the lads

The literal pickmeup (see pic related)

and a full English breakfast

a HUGEE bowl of pick related with milk

mm nothing beats that soggy yummo texture

don't get hungover in the first place. a liter of water and asprin before you pass out next time homie. you'll rise like the phoenix in the morning.

>Not celebrating your birthday
You sound fun
What?
They serve a full English breakfast at /uni/ I'm going to chill before deciding on lifting or not tho
My nigga
Unfortunately I'm lactose intolerant and also not a fan of cereal breakfast is usually something hot for me.
It's 10:15am and I'm not feeling a fap yet so I'm gonna head to the store to get breakky, brb lads

Best cure for hangovers ever, try one today!

you have to be 18 to post here

OP here, i have an essay to write so I might have the monster today, I try to avoid it tho.

Don't take aspirin dumbass. That's horrible for your liver with alcohol. A hangover is entirely due to dehydration. Drink 16 oz of half Gatorade half water and you should be fine.

came in to the thread expecting more pics of good old swole Moretz

dissapointed

This. Aspirin the night of drinking is dumb it makes you more dehydrated and kills the liver.
>Not having a folder of Moretz already
Sure is autumn

Been doing this for years and it works objectively one of the best hangover cures.

1: Take and Animal Pak before you go out drinking
2: morning of hangover drink a large Pedialyte
3: take another animal Pak
4: say good by to the hangover

Sometimes taking the animal Pak before drinking fully negates a hangover for me.

What is animal Pak?
Also sauce on that thick grill...I need it..for research purposes

>Buying rebranded multivitamins

>pic
>the anita

OP here, just had a cup of water, yerba mate, some vitamins off to the store, craving fast-food and ice cream...will see how the day goes

>pot
>beer
>greasy-ass fastfood
>bloody mary

The hardest part is making myself eat, then it's smoothish sailing.

I just prevent them before I sleep by drinking a shit ton of water, at most it will last like 5 minutes in the morning.

What is that from 2011? You need to update your sip file

Sheetz slurpee and peppery beef jerky. The sugar and salt do wonders for a shitty stomach

I've been hungover off every type of booze. I've tried all the bs remedies and the only real 'cure' to a hangover is sleep and time.

>mfw I'm 29, married, and would rather just have a comfy night in with my wife and pupper drinking maybe 1-2 good quality beers than go get shitfaced.
>tfw made it
>tfw still shitpost on Veeky Forums, /sp/, and /tv/ despite almost being 30

Also

>tfw your QB is ELITE

This is it for me. All that seems to help is having a good meal with complex carbs, fat and protein a couple hours before drinking and having a few glasses of water between drinks.

The rest is just sleeping it off, rehydrating and getting something filling into my belly before the nausea takes hold.

Just stay hydrated and you'll be fine.
If you need electrolites and food, go for something salty, but on a regular Veeky Forumsizen diet you should be ok with just liters and liters of water.

Water, water and more water.
Start drinking water while drinking, slam a liter before going to bed (pepper your peepee, don't piss your bed), wake up drink a liter.
No hangover, no nausea, no headache, feel like a God.

So dump your folder, user, this thread is a dyel shit anyway.

only fucking you and christian guzman drink this garbage..

Depends on whether you vomited, in which case water alone wont fix up electrolyte losses

Another beer, energy drinks, water/sports drink.

Only time, rest and fluids really help though.

If you've got a medfag for a friend and you go to Vegas or something, have him bring some shit to set up some saline drip stuff.

I only drink straight vodka so i dont get hangovers

Don't drink

An aspirine. I chew on them untill they are completely powder and then I swallow. Works within 20 minutes and my hangover will be gone.

>Chloe has a bigger than me

Chug 4 pints of water, take 4 advil and go back to bed for 3 hours. You wake up feeling tremendous

What chex are those?

If you think straight vodka can't give you a hangover then you drink like a pussy.

Drink isotonic fluids. Sports drinks like are the best solution. Drink water too, especially before bed, and eat plenty of solid food in the morning. If you're going out drinking, then you clearly aren't cutting so get dat greasy breakfast in.

orange is best

im pissed nobody got this wew

People always think it's fucked but a strawberry milkshake is a instant cure for even the worst hangovers for me

only thing that picture is missing is some cameltoe

Fap, shower and sleep.

I don't know her nor care about any celebrities life story, but hers might be interesting. Something about that day in that pic shows she is doing well and is happy. Who exactly is she?

Chloe Moretz.