Ok Veeky Forums, what is the single BEST tasting supplement from the main producers

Ok Veeky Forums, what is the single BEST tasting supplement from the main producers.

IMO: R1's chocolate fudge is the best, tastes like a thick shake you would get from the diner

>inb4 taste doesnt matter
yell well neither does 90% of the other useless crap posted here so why not

lets see your top picks

>anything vanila flavour is the best
said no-one ever

Any syntha-6

Best flavor coming through

MyProtein Chocolate Smooth, with milk

Anything from Performix works really well is the best tasting stuff ive ever had. Rule One's shake tastes like a shake from a diner? I disagree with that.

Performix new isolate taste like milk left over from cereal. Pretty bomb

I need a good protein shake. I've been using myprotein.com impact whey cause it's like 20g per 25g measure and I keep getting sucked in by other shit that's all "60g protein per two scoops!" but the scoops are fucking 50g measures so fucking figures.

Also strawberry cheesecake impact whey from myprotein obvi

Alot of you guys should find a way to get to the Olympia expo next year. I go every single year and get to try almost everything for a good 6 months before having to buy more supps. Pic related, I spent maybe $80 total

fuck off Guzman

this just tastes like regular milkshake, nothing special.
still alot better than most the foul drinks but it doesn't taste amazing thats for sure

Fruity charms sounds disgusting

Sounds really bad right? Remember eating Trix cereal as a kid (Or any other cereals you cant enjoy as an adult)? The milk that was left over at the end, taste like that goodness. I mean, you cant compare it to a oreo shake from baskin robbins, but for a protein shake its the best stuff ive come across. Its just expensive, $69.99 for a 2lbs tub at bb.com.. Least you get some free bluetooth headphones but still

>Mfw first sip of the morning

From what you've said I'm assuming you're trying to get the lowest calorie with maximum protein ratio.

MyProtein iso 97 is the best for this at a cheap price, it's like 95 calories for 24g of protein.

O_O damn

Are there any other expos that do that that are based near Florida?

Im sure there are. Arnold Classics are another competition that has expos that give you *literally give you* free shit and all the celebrities are there

Sort of aye. It's not the calories I'm terribly concerned about, I can work them around - it's more so how concentrated I can get it. I'd love something like 30g protein per 25g scoop. Does that even exist?

ON Performance Whey Isolate

The chocolate flavored gold standard whey doesn't really taste like anything I think. Or like a watered down glass of chocolate milk. I think I'll try something else when I run out.

i'm using body fortress cinnamon swirl right now and it's great with milk and cereal

You mix it, then eat it with cereal?

I mix mine in with my morning coffee. Tastes great and wakes me up

Niceeee, thanks man

yeah, scoop in the bowl, little bit of cereal, litle bit of milk, mix that shit up, then add more cereal and more milk to top it off.

GNC employee AMA

How much god damn margin is in the products you sell and why do you guys charge so much higher than other places?

Do you have sales goals numbers you NEED to hit?

In your opinion. Why should an experienced supplement user go to GNC vs bodybuilding.com or a mom/pop shop that has better pricing and a wider selection of underground stuff.

how many people buy dick pills?

do you have any good reviews for dick pills?

how hard do you guys judge someone who buys dick pills?

if i wanted to buy dick pills, should I do it at your store?

if i knock on the back door can i get steroids?

Have 2.5kgs of this and am sipping it with water.. Tastes foul.

The chocolate ones from MyProtein do. I tried the caramel frappe too which was nice for like 2 shakes. Strawberry's pretty safe if you ask me.

>"OHHH IM A GNC EMPLOYEE ASK ME ANYTHING"

People start asking and he disappears. Sounds like GN fucking C

What the fuck?

probs samefagging

Strawberry flavored ProCorps Whey 100%

honestly GOAT where i live, can get it super cheap, it tastes great and carries 1g of L-arginine (C'MON 4 SCOOPS) which gives that cool vascularization.

If you live in Latin America like me (fuck me), ProCorps Whey 100% is where it's at.

Yes, our corporate stores have specific percentages were pretty much forced to sell. VP, multis, protein etc. I only buy shit from here because I get a 30% employee discount and know when and what goes on sale. Third party goes to 50% off, GNC brand goes to 75% max.

I like ESN Vanilla.

Dick pills are memes, it's mostly just fenugreek which you can buy cheaper by itself. I judge the fuck out of the blacks and mexicants that come in and want "benis hard xdxd" so I sell them meme shit.
I was busy faggot. I actually tell customers what works and what doesn't unless they're being a dick/won't listen to what I'm saying.

Personal opinion, ON Gold Double Rich Chocolate and ON Gold Mint Chocolate are the best. Most protein powders have this awful artificial sweetener flavor (or in MyProtein's case a weird aftertaste from the sugar alcohol they use) and Optimum's chocolate based flavors have the least "artificial" tasting.