/armlets/

Who else here is cursed with being an /armlet/?

Here's my story:
>be me
>have tiny wrists
>started out as underweight 5'9" 110 lbs auschwitz mode
>been lifting for 4 years consistently
>at 147lbs now
>still have 12" arms

It's incredibly frustrating. What is wrong with me? I generally have a hard time growing without just getting fat, but my arms are absolutely laughable.

you didnt increase your weight substanially anyways user, how would u be supposed to get big arms?

>he fell for the curls are bad meme

you basically went from starving african kid to normal

4 years is a while tho, what kinds of programs and what are yer lifts?

I know, I'm not heavy, but I went up nearly 40 lbs, that's quite some weight.
I don't want 17" arms, I'm too small for those. But 12"? Wtf.

Not at all, sadly.

who dis semen demen?

4 years and 12'' arms??' i thought my arms were shit, 15 inches and training for a year

i have 13'', been training for 2 months, i think its largely genetic, dont stress it user, it will come if you work hard enough

I was pretty much just like you. 5'9 super skelly at like 55-58 kg and went up to 70kg with 15" arms in just under a year by lifting at home. Just eat a fuck ton and dont worry about getting fat, if you have a hard time putting on weight you dont have to worry about getting fat. Dont neglect your triceps, once i started doing skull crushers my arms started getting noticeably bigger

Have you actually been working arms or have you just been doing full body compound lifts?

>tfw superior genetics and have naturally big arms that grow with little effort

I've been doing both, compounds and isolations. I'm not dumb, I'm just fucked.

And yes, as someone else said, this stuff is highly genetic. Those who don't have the bad jewnetics just can't understand. But I'll tell you: be happy if you were able to get decently big by lifting, eating and sleeping.
I'd say that, since I'm in this situation, I'm probably one of the most dedicated people you will find. But I basically don't get rewarded, because I'm naturally very weak. Small build, weak joints, weak everything.

Be happy, guys.

Unless you were conceived in a petri dish by 2 chickens, 12 inch arms are not genetics. Eat a lot and lift heavy

do you lift consistently? i promise you 2 days here and 3 days there wont give u anything in the long run.
do you sleep enough? sleep is essential.
do you eat enough?
do you have a high enough volume?
do you have a low enough volume? (if you want to get stronger)

What do you weigh? What did you weigh when you started?

Tell me about your wrist circumference. That plays an important role too. Mine is 6.3" / 16cm.

Now, if my wrists were only 1" thicker, my arms would also be significantly bigger.

Wow I'm dumb, didn't even read

You're 147 after 4 years. You're supposed to eat. Literally eat more.

My family and my friend's are both sort of convert german jews and combined we are 5 males and we are all naturally big with even bigger arms, that jewnetics stereotype is gay

user GOMAD was literally made for spooky folks like yourself
Gotta play the game of knife and fork to get big

As I said, I'm dedicated. I lift every other day. I never miss a workout except I'm really sick or whatever.
I sleep like 9 hours a night. I'm a student, I can afford to do that.
I count everything religiously. I have a meal plan, never skip a meal. Right now I'm trying to bulk slowly, since I overdid my last bulk by eating too much. I'm at about 2750 kcal a day.
At the moment I do about 5 heavy sets of 8-10 reps per lift (after warm up sets).

I've tried a lot of things these past years. I'm pretty sure that I do everything correctly. Others grow off of shitty workouts.

I didn't mean to say that I'm a jew. I'm not. It's just a funny word used to describe bad genetics.

Wtf man, you went full autism on that one.

20lbs in 4 years on approx 750kcals surplus, that is bs.
also, try to incorporate a little strength, for example do 3x5 dl and squats at the start of leg day or even 5x1 on dl with max rep or close to.
same goes for pulling motions and pushing motions.
try to get stronger and after that try to build muscle

if you are a student and you have been lifting for 4 years you are not even close to adulthood yet, you cant expect to grow as well as a 22 yo when you are 16-17 or whatever

16 cm just like you. I got my 5'2 mothers wrists. Told you bud , started out just like you

I'm part jew of course I go full autism once in a while

>20lbs in 4 years on approx 750kcals surplus, that is bs.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say by this. I never said that I never did a cut. As I stated before I overdid my last bulk (also known as dreamer bulk). I went up to 163 lbs / 74 kg and had to cut down nearly 22 lbs / 10 kg. I don't think you took that into consideration.

>try to get stronger and after that try to build muscle

And yes, that's what I'm trying to do during this bulk. The main focus is to get stronger, inducing progressive overload, to then get some gains.

By student I meant university student. I just turned 24.

27cm ankles
18cm wrists

how fucked am i

OP here.

24cm ankles
16cm wrists

You're a lucky boy.

18 cm wrists and 23 cm ankles ex spookster here, stop looking for excuses and lift you dumb cucks

You act like you're big.

im lifting tho
hit 3pl8 diddly yesterday and almost passed out
lifting for 2 months

where did i imply i was big?

the point is that 18 cm wrists and 23 cm ankles don't prevent you from getting to 16 inch arms from 11 inches and getting to 185 pounds from 140

i don't understand your ass pain

tfw 14.5 cm wrists
:(
:( :( fuck

What? Seriously? How tall are you? Are you like 5'5"?

Well, friend. I'm impressed by your 16", but you started at 140, I started at 110.

Do you know how incredibly small I looked?

5'9
it sucks

size is relative my friend, try to imagine someone who's 140 at 6'1 and tell me that's not incredibly small

its me

im 6'1
my weight was alllways near 90 kg skinnyfat i cant imagine person of my height 70kg weight

thats spoopy auschwitz mode

sitting on 85kg now and slowly gaining but losing fat

>mfw beginner gains meme was true

yeah man hence me saying "ex spookster" in my original post

>mfw beginner gains meme was true

Noob gains is not a meme. It's real. Everyone gains when they first start out. Sad thing is that most beginners don't know about it and instead get told to be patient and it's going to take years. The truth is that it's only going to take years to see major changes AFTER you're overcome the noob gains phase.

Are you from Germany?

yeh but you probably started out fat you fucking nigger

im polish but i live in netherlands

Sommer Ray

Netherlands best lands!

hello ogar

Bulk and bench alot, i went from 9 inch arms at 90lbs to 14-15 inch arms at 160lbs.

hey qt

>22cm
>16cm wrist