/Fraud/ - Blogposts and something else no one talks about

You faggots never make a new thread edition

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4017725/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh yeah previous

Anyone got that beginner test cycle info pic? Please.

What is stopping me from taking just 50mg of dianabol a day and some aromasin occasionally if I want to just look fake natty? And also outlift plg.

Your liver failing maybe

What kind of roids and Hormones did it take to help Zydrunas get to bulk of peace mode and so stronk?

What did he change to go from 400 pound bulker to ripped 340?

Was it all fat loss? Or did he change roidsand lose a lot of sub-Q water?

I have the best liver, I can't see it failing on me for something as insignificant as 50mg of dianabol.

How do I take roids without my balls shrinking?

Also i'm barely 18, and i still think i've got some growing left, how do i keep growing?

kill yourselves

You dont take steroids at 18 you imbecile mongoloid.

Stunted growth comes from estrogen as far as i know, so if you take aromasin you should keep growing.
But you will fuck your shit up in some other possible way, so it doesnt really matter.

You can take HCG to keep your balls from shrinking, but why would you pay extra money so that you balls dont shrink 30%?

You realize that barely noticeable and no one gives a fuck, not even your gf?

kys

going from test and dbol to test and mast, simple insane parroting mathematics

lifespan of your liver

you can't

just keep growing

finished my alchol, fuck its so smooth, glad i spent the money on brewers yeast and nutrient, the flavor improved dramatically. now its time to make money so i can spend it on more important things like fish and shrimp

>dont take steroids at 18

not saying its a good idea but wasn't Arnold popping dbol since he was like 16? He was absurdly big for someone so young

Fucks sake since when do I have he same ab implants as Jeff Seid? And has he always had that chest gap? What the fuck am I losing my fucking mind? Am I just being dysmorphic as shit?

cant deny it he has a great body M8y, gotta keep working on your body dysmorphia to get bigger and better.

>arnold did it so its a good idea

whats wrong with joff seed, senpai?

He does, but why do his abs look like mine in that pic but when I google him all his photoshopped and competition photos/poses look completely different and way better?

IS THERE HOPE FOR ME?

Nothing dooder. Seid's great, I'm just amazed he pulls off so much with that chest gap and implants that one second look strangely similar to mine then disappear the next into godtier implants?

Am I missing something?

>Do I have dysmorphia

Either that or you attention whore non stop or looking for validation

This is the last time I'll say it but your insertions are good, you're not ottmormode, quit bitching

You are the male equiv. of those qt314s that post 'IM SO HIDOUES GUISE' on normiebook

No fuck you look at those two different photos, the one I commented on and the one I posted. His abs look completely different in both of them, this is not just me being dysmorphic and has nothing to do with me.

i think that pic is before he did roids, the pic you showed looks like after he started roids, but there is hope for you, your abs are prettty nice just gotta do more abs and lats to pull it all together IMO

Been running some pharma test for 8 weeks with little to no pip after the first weeks. Just switched to an UGL brand and the pip is about as bad as when I had virgin muscles. Is it normal to get pip after switching labs?

Aight, weird but that makes sense. Thank you for acknowledging the difference, I felt like I was going crazy.

Just took 500mg memeK677 cuz I figured you could suspend it in oral plus

Hehe

P h o t o s h o p

>before he did roids
Nope

before the roids kicked in or he uped the dosage then ?

One is a professional photo shoot, and one is an Instagram post
What hes on is largely irrelevant in the comparison

well photoshop is magic so i wouldnt doubt it

Not sure if you are trolling but I'm pretty sure I took half a gram once when I was shit faced. I was too drunk to remember but ya I'm pretty sure I did.
I have legitimately taken 100mg for a week straight once.

that pic is actually just 2 months old, so not natty.

dude there are so many reasons. your pic is also done by some professional photographer who obviously shopped the picture.

most people, even on roids dont look out of this world without pump/lighting/angle and all that shit.

Im also not sure what you are trying to say? He looks amazing in that pic and you are not even close to his level.

>>Barely 18
>>underaged b&

I'm serious, it apparently doesn't suspend and I didn't want to waste it.

What do you use? High proof alcohol and water is what I've seen so far

the first two points i agree with i forget about photoshops magic

as for the last point im refering to natT having a chance to look that good. jeff sied lookes fucking great and itll be a long time before im at that level

>Im also not sure what you are trying to say? He looks amazing in that pic and you are not even close to his level.

That's actually exactly what I'm trying to say. You literally hit the nail on the head. Why do his insertions look so different between the two though, it's hard to believe it's all roids and idk if every single photo of him on the front page of google is shooped? I'm just so confused.

What he said.

look at pic related, its literally 2 weeks older than this one Its all about lighting/pump/angle.

I think the true difference between Jeff and Nat is, that Jeff looks as good on his shittiest pics as natT does on his best pics.

He also has 40 pounds of solid muscle mass more than him.

Can you guys not see that on yourself?

I look fucking amazing sometimes. Like so fucking good i cant believe thats me.
And then there are times where i look just plain decent and nothing more.

Hey for the record I can see your face in the mirror next to your armpit

Second, fuck dude. What's your stack/how many years you been at it natty and when did you hop on gear etc

good input i caped that for future use for myself

its jeff seid you fucking idiot

thats Jeff dude...

lol i always thought this is something every bodybuilder can see.

Im surprised natT is getting fooled by all these tricks and he doesnt notice that its just different lighting/pump/angle.
No offense bruh

Holy fuck you're retarded lmao

Gotcha dooder. Good points, makes total sense.

ohh i understanding lighting pretty well, i look horrible when its not above me and i have zero pump, but i always base my own looks off of the worst lighting and angles i can get. if i had proper lighting id at least still look fat as shit but id have some definition just im not buff enough to have insertions so whats the point of me taking any then.

I'm not even mad dude, it's fucking inspirational to me. Thanks for the insight.

>im not buff enough to have insertions
wat

cardio faggot what can you expect. but im lifting now so give me 6 months

uhh same here. I facepalm when i see people posing in the absolute best settings possible and think that is actually how they look like.
No offense i do it too, but i am fully aware thats not the real me.

After getting on test, i went to that specific mirror in the gym where i look absolute dogshit usually

And i was happy when i noticed i look actually decent even in these shitty settings.
Thats the best feel.

he means to have visibly distinct insertions

insertions are where your muscles attach
you dingus

I don't get it, he's shredded in both pics.

i am dyel and have visible insertions

>one top ab is slightly higher/longer than the other at the top, but otherwise all abs perfectly symmetrical

ree

nice to see where on the same level

seeim using broscience terms here

you need to be extremely skinnyfat to not be able to see where your biceps insert

ohh i see them but its not enough REEEE, same goes with my legs its never enough insertion for me to like it

>you need to be extremely skinnyfat to not be able to see where your biceps insert

are roiders on fraud actually too skinnyfat to see their insertions.... what the fuck... random dyel skeletons can see their insertions...

granda isn't a roider

he's just some retard

Is being this yuge only achievable by juicing?

how can you see them but "not enough"? its an all or nothing type of thing duder
you can either see where the muscle begins and ends or you cant

flex your bicep with fist towards you
if you can fit 3-4 fingers between bicep and elbow you have bad insertions
if you can fit 1-2 fingers, congrats

its not defined enough for me to accept it as an insertion.

lol youre an idiot

What if I have tiny fingers

the size of the muscle doesn't change where it begins and where it ends you retard

i fucking know that but its not enough REEEEE

then come play with me

I just cap it now but I used to suspend it in everclear. When I'm super lazy and run out of caps I just weigh it out and pour it in a few ounces of water and slam it.

>tfw 3 fingers

I just need bigger biceps, r-right?

Reeeeeee stop it.

Plenty of people have, why not?

Already eaten 1.5k cal since I've taken it, this shit is going to be good.

I love binging on it especially with carbs and waking up the next day with a perfectly flat stomach. It's also AMAZING when you are drinking a lot if you take some before bed you will not have much of a hangover if anything at all.

Doesn't it make you insulin resistant? My only worry with this

manlet fingers or real man fingers?

>problem is i have only the manlet ones
>still 1-2 tho

when will it be my turn to naturally produce tren?

eat a dozen eggs a day LOLZ

N-no homo

OT plz

Hcg

FUCK, i made a huge mistake. I doubled the pumpkin seed oil dose because i was paranoid about the shedding during showers and now it got so fucking thick it looks like a fucking rastafa jungle.

I still shed pretty bad during shower time, but when i pull my hard really hard i got no shedding at all. Only during showers. Still paranoid about it.

I am also using ketoconazol shampoo, like you guys told me.

How many times a week do you need to apply it? Will it help with the shedding?

Did you stop using your regular shampoo?

Also massive kek at the Rastafarian jungle.

dude i dont know what kind of hair product you use but hair only shedding in the shower is pretty normal. That shit is stuck with gel/oil/dirt/whatever and the moment you add shampoo and water all the stuck hair falls out.

Time for pumpkin seed oil

I didn't use shampoo this week only washed it with water once, without heavily scrubbing like you told me. Only with the keto shampoo just now i did some scrubbing and the shedding was pretty bad again.

Yeah i know, but i can't remember it was this bad during the shower before roids.

I only have it during shower not during the day. I pull my hair every half hour to see if i have shedding, because i am paranoid about it. But i mostly get no hair or 1/2 hair max.

That shit really helps to thicken your hair. I am not kidding, that shit really works if you want thicker hair. It's even scientifically proven. I am on 3000mg, but that's making it too thick for me

It's even scientifically proven. I am on 3000mg
Time for pumpkin seed oil

Wait, tell me more, does it work like biotin?

Woke up this morning and my living room looks like this

Found a line of coke by my coffee machine and did it

Roommate is MIA

Seems like I slept through quite the party

I vaguely remember being offered drugs when I woke up to pee but went back to bed

>I didn't use shampoo this week only washed it with water once, without heavily scrubbing like you told me. Only with the keto shampoo just now i did some scrubbing and the shedding was pretty bad again.

So it improved until you started scrubbing and using shampoo again?

That sounds like fun. Hopefully there's some dumbass sleeping zombie you can get to help you clean it.

I think its a meme

I dont need thicker hair
I need MORE hair

You take it in pill form?

I'm the only person here kek

She'll end up cleaning it though she's a good girl

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4017725/

I am also on 5x 450mg saw palmetto

Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) has been used as a natural treatment for androgenetic alopecia and has a similar mechanism [23]. Interestingly, in a recent study, it was found that 38% of males with AGA which received Serenoa repens at 320mg every day for 24 months showed increased hair growth. The authors concluded that it could be used as an alternative treatment for mild to moderate AGA and that it is more effective than finasteride

more effective than finasteride. kek

im not genticly predisposed to balding like some people but pumpkin seed oil fucking works so i'm certain it'll help on cycle

biotin helps but i dont notice since im lucky with that

Representative photographs of patients at baseline and after 24 weeks of treatment with PSO.

Do you apply pumpkin seed oil to scalp or do you eat it?

Mirin hairline

Wait memek doesn't suspend in OraPlus? Brick told me I could suspend it in 50/50 OraPlus/OraSweet.

FUG

How can it not suspend? Did you mix it and it just stayed at the top or something? Tried heat?

So that's your full hair stack?

300MG pumpkin oil + 450mg saw palmetto?

Any negative sides, any reason I shouldn't jump on?

Of course I would do my research before I hopped on *anything* but hey horses mouth

degenerate/10

did you try swedish temples thing? dermaroll mah nigga

>more effective than finasteride. kek
And I assume your dick still works? brb getting some saw palmetto

its caped for pumpkin seed oil

Exactly.

See the picture. If i were you i would blast 3x the dose of pumpkin seed oil and saw palmetto. What do you have to lose? It has no side effects

No eat it.

3x pumpkin seed oil pills spread over the days(3000mg in total) it's too much for me, but would recommend if you're balding

5x pills of 450mg saw palmetto.

No side effects. I once got diarrhea the first time i used it, that was it.

Gg. At least you got some free coke, das nice.

Is your roomy submissive and hot?

Then you proved it's literally just your shampoo that's doing it to you, fugger. Wash with water, look at the ingredients on your shampoo and compare it to the new wash you're doing to see if they share anything, and find something new that works better for you. It's probably just some weird interaction between a certain ingredient and your body chemistry.

>"jump on"
>in reference to taking oil from a pumpkin and a berry extract

nigga you making it sound like its roids or something

Nope

That image is pretty ridiculous
Cant hurt to try

>but would recommend if you're balding

My hair is thin and weak and my hairline is shit.

Guess I will hop on, would be nice to have hair like yours MasT.

I'll go do some research (I trust and respect you a lot MasT, I just don't trust anyone 100% you know?) and then get order some of it.

HA! I was lookin at that same futon/couch to throw in guest room cuz it was on sale for 200ish. Is it comfy at all? heard mixed reviews bout comfiness.

>Woke up this morning and my living room looks like this

Also fuck this entirely, I would murder whoever made my place look like this.