Do girls mire you? How often do they mire?

Do girls mire you? How often do they mire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rk4yg8e9o0g
reddit.com/r/GirlsMirin/top/?sort=top&t=all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They don't ..........

>ugly indian and middle eastern girls mirin

literally shit tier mirin. Mirin only counts if it's done by a white girl or a latina

Why don't they?

>my doctor said I've put on quite a bit of mass since I last saw her

Felt pretty good honestly. I rarely get those kind of compliments

>Mirin only counts if it's done by a white girl or a latina
true tho, ccute arabs count too r-right?

so did u put on mass?
or was it just the normie delusion that getting leaner equals more mass?

I think some girls mire me from time to time, but I'm probably just being delusional and never being mired.

>the "king" of Veeky Forums was a roid head autist that could only fuck underage girls

you can't make this shit up

Why are you calling me ugly user?

That makes him the perfect king. He proves you can get the body, but you'll still be the fucked Veeky Forums autist you always were.

Yes. I was aushwitz mode when I started seeing her

Who is this boner condoner?

I'd fuck them both so hard. No homo though

>that could only fuck underage girls
Prove?

>the "king" of Veeky Forums was a roid head autist
The king of autists was an autist. How surprising.

i fucked your mom nerd

got mired by two asian girls in the mall last weekend. they looked like they were 15 though so i dont know if that counts

That counts double you faggot why didn't you fuck them?

because i dont want to go to fucking prison

not gonna make it

>tfw girls mire you all the time but you're too much of a socially anxious retard to capitalize on it

Implying underage isn't best

One of the apartment office workers where I live admires me. She has me on whatsapp and initiates the conversation multiple times. And this week she invited me to see Dr. Strange and to be sure to hit her up as she left.

Sucks because I got an awesome girlfriend who I'm loyal to otherwise I'd fuck this office girl silly.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rk4yg8e9o0g

It's only been guys and one older woman. One girl younger than me called me hot but that could just be my face. Got my ass pinched by a fat girl too.

Also more guys have tried fighting me since I got bigger. Only like one person ever tried shit with me when I was sub 170 pounds. Now it's everytime I go out by people that I fucking dwarf.

I'm not even big either at 5'11 (1/2) and almost 200 pounds but when guys at like 5'6 and 160 pounds fat if even try and start things it's quite humorous. Not even worth it.

I've had my male friends start touching my pecs/shoulders/tris. It's not even 1, it's like 3-4 of them. They get drunk and they start grabbing. I think i'm unknowingly friends with a bunch of gay guys or at least they're bi.

One day I met up with these guys, and they'd been drinking, and the first thing one guy does is run his finger along my tricep and say "wow, nice man"

It's supposed to be girls doing this.

It's an inside joke among them, they talk shit about you when you're not around.

>racial insecurity
Yup, still a thing.

The gym can't get distracting.

High test girls blatantly check me out but I ignore them bc I said not care about sloots

At uni, girls will find every excuse to look at me.

6'2" 200llbs

Nofap streak up to 50 days

The inner energy and focus is pretty crazy

Walked into bar

Smokin Milf stares and smiles, brushes hair and pushes her coat back revealing her bust.

Have I made it yet!? How do I remove autism?

Not a 5%er.

I think bitches can sense your pheromones when your you do nofap

That would explain it. Time to set some boundaries.

Have you anymore pictures of high test asians, good sir?

They jelly

Got cat-called longboarding home shirtless an hour ago.

I don't understand Whatsapp. If the girl is in your apartment building why dont you just have her phone number

>being this jelly

It's a gradual process where you go talk to women like that. The first couple of times you'll fuck up bad and feel awful afterwards, but you learn to fuck up less and take failure more lightly and eventually, you aren't an autist anymore.

Only at the beach or when wearing a tank top.Not as much when wearing a tight shirt that shows off arms,even less in the winter when I constantly wear jackets.
Apparently big arms don't matter as much as delts,traps and defined chest when it comes to attracting women with your physique.Fuck,even Zyzz himself didn't have big arms and they were definitely his genetic weak point.I would say it was his high traps,unique chest and ab genetics that gave his physique that aesthetic spark

Teen pussy is the best pussy you can get you sore loser.

Yes, my dog mires sometimes too.

>cousin
>pecs
>solid

all the time and I don't even lift. suck it pinhead.

How to unlock this mode?
Currently seeing a 20 year old (im 28) but i want more but girls this age are close to impossible to find/attract

I'm still fat as fuck and in the middle of my cut.

if anything it should be easier, as long as you look youngish and game regular game. Im on the same boat but it think it could be dangerous cause i doubt their parents would approve because of the age difference (im 31, want 16+ bitches). I still look rather young also, maybe i could pass as 26 at least.

>girls

pff who needs those
I got my buddies hehe h-he

I hope President Trump nukes Australia

pis of her
[spoiler]and your[/spoiler]

I hope I'll never have to deal with a daughter.

geniivas only half asian but whatever

Nope, the only mires I ever got was from a middle-aged turkish man who tried to invite himself over to my place.

gonna need sauce senpai

bump

Only when they are drunk.

Tbqh have to disagree. It's the best to look at but they never have enough self confidence to actually relax and enjoy themselves when they fuck.

>wow, my big boy is getting muscles!
>t-thanks mom

every fucking time

And he didn't fuck any of them

Whats the point

How can one become like Connor Murphy?

Connors look is a combination of a really good bulk, and then a test tren mast recomp with a good oral at the end to make the muscles really full looking.

he probably did either 2 bulking cycles and 2 recomp cycles or 3 bulking cycles and 2 recomp

superdrol is perfect for this

he probably also used boldenone during his tren recomp to make his shoulders Pop more

So there is no way to achieve such a physique with only food, and good discipline?

You don't know that.

>implying any of them would have fucked ogus
>literally 5'5"

Keep defending your point, you insecure little pleb.

reddit.com/r/GirlsMirin/top/?sort=top&t=all
Thank me later

No, I have shit genetics and my life sucks

australia looks like stockholm 10 years back

a bunch of degenerative plebians basicly

>pleebit

>geniivas
Any link? Can't find her

The way you said that implies that the basis of his true meaning was race. I think he was invoking race as a descriptor just to focus on their ugliness. Also, being a passive aggressive faggot who uses the word "yep" is pretty fucking gay

loool

Damn. Aorta lift heavy and take a pinch of magical creatine to make it by 22.

REMINDER THAT THE ONLY REAL "MIRE" IS A WOMAN LETTING YOU PUT YOUR PENIS INSIDE HER

I literally fapped already today...please tell me this bicc does p0rn? name?
This but it's not all the time and I'm so studious I'm more worried about getting to class on time and doing research.
Another year or two of lifting will cure me r-right?

t.manlet

A ton now, 5 year lifter

but this doesn't really matter, a girl thinks your body is curious, so what, they aren't going to sleep with you unless you can close

yeah i get mired and i'm not even in shape yet

>standing at a bus stop at my university
>i catch this girl checking me out
>i stare back at her
>we do this a few more times and i leave the bus stop because someone texted me and said they could give me a ride
>i sit on this bench a block away from the bus stop
>i look up see someone walking towards me and it's the girl i was staring at
>she asks me if she can sit by me and talks to me for a couple minutes and then leaves

>standing at the same bus stop a semester later
>see this cute girl with a guy
>i check her out and she catches me, so i look away
>she walks over and stands right next to me and her boyfriend follows her
>she pulls out her phone and talks to someone and faces me the entire time
>her boyfriend notices and looks at me

>walking on campus
>catch girls doing double takes
>some girls turn around completely to look at me when we pass each other

How come all these "[insert one or all races] are pretty" people always cherrypick photos?
The vast majority of ethnic girls are straight up ugly. Ever ridden a school bus with a stop in the affordable housing neighborhood? Ever gone to a flea market?

A girl told me I had a nice big ass last night
She kept slapping it all night and grinding and grabbing on my cawk

Great night desu.

Have you had sex in those 50 days?

I've got too much of a beer gut when I'm on the beach.
I'm weirdly self conscious about my hairy legs, but I do get compliments on them once in a while.

My cute housemate gives me a hug and feels me up every time I get home

>tfw wanna smash but don't think it's appropriate to make a move

do it for me user

test your limits with how much clothing you wear

I get mired as long as I have clothes on
Its never anything huge but its there

Did he fuck any girls?

Literally nobody mires
BRB too busy in dyel mode
BRB too

I get mired when I lift and sometimes when I go out to eat. My first reaction is to look away but I've been training myself to just smile instead.

>asian girls
>looked like they were 15
Nothing out of the ordinary then

Only older women in their 30's mire

I don't know. I don't look at them

anjali world