How do you be less intimidating once you become a big guy?

How do you be less intimidating once you become a big guy?

I have this issue being around a bunch of skinny STEM nerds.

It actually takes constant effort, you have to be disarming, smile a lot, and be friendly. Being big and quiet is really intimidating, but a big guy who smiles and jokes is way less threatening.
But, doing that takes effort and mindfulness.

tru

being intimidating is half the point, faget. little boiis are supposed to feel intimidated by you. they're your bitch. it's the rule of nature. can't be argued

faggot asked me how i wiped my as i answered thats what we have little bitch boys like you for

please be joking

be like me and wear a choker

most of you have a long way and hormones to go to get to a point of intimidation.
i /roid/ and guys tell me "blah blah blah those 'roiders' and 'juicers' stories

I hope he's not. That was a fucking retarded question.

For you?

I wear nice earrings, a necklace and a bracelet. I am thinking about getting my bellybutton pierced. I also get very chatty around other people. I like gossiping. I don't want to look to masculine and intimidating.

ultimate cringe

Gay

You sound like a massive faggot

This, plus glasses.

Work in nursing.
Only dude there.
Very fit.

there's a dude at my gym who's jacked as fuck, saw him in scrubs leaving one day and I was surprised

I never thought male nurses would be guys like that

Yup, cheaper then med school.

Work in the ER / ICU for adrenalin filled fun.

Even smiling and laughing you get dyels and do you even heights who want to test you.

Basically if you want to be seen as less intimidating you just don't go to bars. If you ever want to see angry manlets, go to a bar in a tight t shirt and don't smile all the time.

worked as a medical technologist for a year and went to the staff gym. Was about a dozen different 6'2" swole nurses of both genders that seemed to live there 24/7

>work in IT
>surrounded scrawny, dadbod, or fat fucks with 0 fashion sense (think even the most basic thing such as getting the right fit, holy shit baggy pants and drooping shirts everywhere)

Shit would be so fucking great if I made an effort in interacting with bitches
>resting bitch face
>earbuds on 99% of the time, instant fuck you to anyone who wants to talk
I still get constant mires, though they're always channeled through my friends - this shit just screams I'm unapproachable as fuck.