What's your routine?
Who's your Veeky Forums husbando?

Other urls found in this thread:

nsvrc.org/sites/default/files/Publications_NSVRC_Overview_False-Reporting.pdf
rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

paleto
ss + accessories
I'd just give blowjobs for $100 an orgasm and become richer by the day then come out as a lesbian

>pretend

>nobread
>bending over in front of autists to do meme exercises with small dumbells
>John Cena

Keto for max memes
sticky x F
I'd let Prometheus rail me any day of the week

post feet

tits or gtfo

Vegan
Squats
Chad

Oh my god, I'm happy for the first time in my entire life.

>Whatever I want in moderation
>squats
>Steve Cook
I wish I was a woman. Life would be easymode...

>dick
>dick squats x f
>user

>pretend you're a girl

I actually do that a lot, senpai

This basically
Life would be so easy as an average girl, just dont eat too much and youre set. do squats for extra benefit

>Obvious bait.

>Diet
As little food as possible, but at least four miniscule meals of meme foods like quinoa and broccoli and chickpeas, posted to Instagram with religious dedication.
>Routine
Bent-over-backwards one-legged sumo deadlifts with kettlebell with chains, reverse bands, grip gloves and belt superset with walking dumbbell lunges for four laps around the gym superset with foam rolling glutes, 10x20
#squats
As many meme exercises as I can possibly do inside of a power rack without actually using it or make any gains
>Veeky Forums husbando
Everyday #wcw Sophie Arvebrink

>Have to eat less than 1500 calories daily so you don't get big, forget about having nice big meals
>Have to spend more money on insurance instead of equipment
>Know that no matter how big you are a guy will always win if they force themselves against you, so you have to shut up and never fight back
>If genetics fail you then it's over, not even money can save you

It kind of sucks dude

Senpai, you might be trans, and thats ok you dont have to be like one of those irritating sjw faggots if you don't want to, you can be you, just a girl

U D E N
D
E
N

>diet
Absolute shit but small portions so not extremely fat
>routine
20 minutes half assing the treadmill followed by precisely six 5lb curls
>husbando
Almost asexual. Complain about guys always wanting sex, complain about this one guy being a dick to me, blow him in his car, wonder why he's still a dick.

>>If genetics fail you then it's over, not even money can save you
Korean girls are setting out to prove you wrong

>you might be trans

Nah, just frustrated and lonely. There's so little femininity in my life that I just have to fake it myself.

I can't become a fully functional girl, I can only become a transgender. And that's less favorable than being a biological male.

>Know that no matter how big you are a guy will always win if they force themselves against you, so you have to shut up and never fight back
>Know that simply telling the police some random guy you never even met said "hello" would ruin his reputation, his friendships, his job and career, his marriage and his life in general, not long before his name is posted in bold letters on the front page of some local newspaper and he's sent to jail for the worst crime ever committed by a human being ever ever in the history of mankind.

Yeah must be real tough being able to kill people's future with a single word. That's Harry Potter Magic level of fucked up power.

quality nl post

>I can only become a transgender
degenerate scum. your mother didn't love you enough i take it. just go find a gf for hire pay her some so she whispers she loves you in your ear while you fuck her, will solve all your problems.

>captcha: ericl Curva

I've done that. It didn't help.
I don't have a whole lot of money to spend either. I only get so many autism bucks from my governement.

Trump just became president with rape accusations against him. It's more having beta cucks willing to listen and believe and white knight.

>Shitty, under 1.2k cals w/ 50g+ protein
>3x5 version of sl+bb thrusts, yoga, and cardio
>mr. mohawk

nsvrc.org/sites/default/files/Publications_NSVRC_Overview_False-Reporting.pdf
>A review of research finds that the prevalence of false reporting is between 2 percent and 10 percent
rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system
>out of every 1,000 rapes, 994 perpetrators will walk free

I work out 3 times a week with weights, I do gymnastics only once a week now that I'm an oldfag at it, and take a ballet class once a week, but I don't do pointe anymore.

I do a squat day, deadlift day, and chest day, with accessory exercises for aesthetic, and ab exercises for stability every time. I am also training my press handstand, which is hard as fuck, but I'm almost there. I increased my caloric intake when I hit a plateau with that, and now it's improving.

> just eat in moderation
> it's so easy for women
men are idiots

There's a video of Johnny Depp beating his wife and he still has a career.

11 women accused Donald Trump of rape and he's the president.

> ruining a life with a single word
ok

oh, I forgot to add, Jason Momoa is my husbandu. My real husband is shorter than him and his eyebrows aren't as perfect but I make do.

>ballet class
post feet

They're a little deformed, I did pointe until I was 19 and hit knee snap city because borderline anorexia.

Do you have to do this bullshit to get a guy?
no, most guys will fuck anything with a pulse
Do you have to do this bullshit to feel good?
No, most women do not work out on a serious level

So yeah, life in general is easier for women because you have things guys want. Guys will seek you out and you can walk through life with no effort put in and still get the maximum result possible

For guys to get the same result from girls as an average girl does he has to be famous in some way (girls in droves randomly approaching him wanting a date)

>anything that isn't a meme
>SS
>pic related

>Wealthy, High Status people can get away with stuff.

Color me surprised.

>squats
>deadlifts
>lunges
just anything to get a nice butt, then invest in some high quality titty implants, then start streaming on twitch.tv and make bank

damn I wish I was a girl desu

>Jason Memea
come on gurl, get better taste

Stocky
SL5X5 with cardio
Scooby

I don't know what fantasy world you live in but women don't have the power to magically bypass the right to a trial.

>scooby
had a hearty laugh

I have to do it to be healthy so I don't develop osteoporosis, which sedentary women develop around 40, which causes multiple broken bones and poor life quality. Literally to feel good.
We have to work out twice as much for half the strength and muscle.

Women don't want to be "fucked" they want a relationship with a quality guy. Guys who will fuck anything are not quality guys. They have venereal diseases.

Competition for quality guys with good genetics is high, while lower quality men are basically worthless garbage, from an evolutionary perspective. We wouldn't want to spread inferior genetics to the next generation, would we? Having sex with a guy who's stupid, or ugly, or who has genetic disorders would be irresponsible. Like having a serious genetic disorder and having four children, it's morally reprehensible.

>not this

It's not about getting a guy, bro, it's about becoming your best self. Do you lift for women? If so, you need to seriously reconsider your life. Sex shouldn't be your only life goal.

I think he is refering to how things have been for a long time now where even if youre found not guilty you will have been smeared by the media and painted out as a rapist so people assume youre guilty no matter what the outcome of the trial is because the mindset of "999/1000 rapists go free" makes people assume things

This power has seemingly declined as of late but women can still smear guys and ruin their reputation if they want to

> that bod
> that non-threatening personality
> that height
> those eyebrows

who's your husbandu?

>diet
Avoid red meat if possible, medium-low calorie, medium-high protein, start enjoying salads more and no longer worrying about bulking (thank god)

>routine
extremely high rep calisthenics, medium cardio, toning/maintenance routine. Start squatting more often and using a stair stepper because why not.

>husbando
Mike Vining. I need a man who can actually protect me.

You're right though, I should have said Sophie Arvebrink. Ideally both of them. God, that would be a hot muscle sandwich.

I lift to look better for myself but part of that is also to improve my overall aesthetics in order to get women, yes
Most guys who lift in a normal gym do so for vanity reasons and girls included, even though it doesnt work for jack shit we still do it

Sex is nice, having a girl cum several times and call you up when she is horny is a great feeling and sex is a shitload easier for girls to get because they are much rarer than guys are in the single market

You don't automatically develop osteoporosis.
Yes because you live life on easy mode not having to do it.

Men too want relationships. Problem is that women don't understand that they're not automatically 10/10 themselves so they think they are competing for top-shelf guys when they are not.

>Have to eat less than 1500 calories daily
You save money on food and you're bitching about this? I'm fucking sick of buying 50 metric tons of meat a year.
Same goes for men.

You're retarded.

>Disease part
Yeah, working out to stay healthy is key to why many work out and you might not be able to put on as much mass as dudes cardio is still good

>Women don't want to be "fucked" they want a relationship with a quality guy.
True, but there still is little competition unless you aim for 10/10 guys
I know many guys who arent ugly, short or stupid but still have trouble getting girls because most girls seem to instareject every approach
if a girl wants to have sex she can have sex that very same night, if a girl wants to have a relationship with a quality guy she can that very same week

if a guy wants to have sex he wont get it, if a guy wants a relationship with a decent quality girl he also wont get it

>degenerates like this exist

Fuck this world, man.

Hey you can like samoan male stippers all you want, doesn't mean I'm not gonna snicker behind your back over your dorky teenage girl tier tastes

It's evolutionary psychology, all women want the 10/10 male because he has the best genetics. They are only willing to settle for less genetically perfect males after their most fertile period is over. That will never change, we are non-monogamous primates, that's how we function. You can criticize it all you want, but it's hardwired into our ape dna.

it's the nerd in me, I loved him in Stargate Atlantis.

I know it is, but we are still conscious beings and they should be smart enough to understand that concept and thus counteract it so as not to waste time or tears.

It's evolutionary psychology that men will fuck everything, but we still would like a partner with good genetics and seemingly men can't get women with genetics 'matching' their own

Sure, low-quality women should know that, but just like low-quality men, low-quality women are garbage.

I think that's nurture fucking up with nature.
Society, the media, jews, whatever you wanna chalk it up to; the message changed from "find a good man/woman, be good yourself, appreciate your lot in life" to "you're awesome, you can have it all, you deserve to have it all, never settle for less"

Yes.
I am fine with how nature works, I'm just dumbfounded at how it plays out sometimes. I just don't see the appeal of not being monogamous tbqhwyf

Sounds reasonable, might explain a lot of women's attitude, but I think also that parents nowadays have no idea how to raise kids and that makes loser men and spoiled women

t.MGTOW

>Bend over in front of autists
Veeky Forums may citizen cardio but wee lad when I'm on the elliptical machine there's often some QT doing some wierd exercise where she bendsnover and down whilst wearing panties and gym leggings, she bends down so far you can literally see her butthole. I tell you if that doesn't boost my test before then hitting the weights nothing will.
Anyway to answer OP
>Meme salads
>Running because I would of course be a petite QT who weighs nothing and some meme exercises where I spread my legs a lot
>I'm obviously a lesbian bottom who gets fisted and peed on by her superior muscle GF

Well, I'd probably be the female equivalent of myself - i.e. broad shoulders, wide hips, chubby with lots of natural muscle, and infinite appetite; this means I wouldn't look good skinny, I'd be a 4/10 at best, and my face wouldn't be the greatest - asymmetrical with an underbite. My bst bet in this scenario is to bulk up and play rugby or football, or go into the ring of some sport, this way at least SOME good looking fans would be willing to fuck me properly.

Very honest

if i'd be a girl i would be lesbian

I have the strangest boner right now.

Enjoy your new fetish mate, theres some fine videos documenting this topic on the internet if you need to thoroughly research it. Pic related is built enough to be my muscle top lesbian

>I'm obviously a lesbian bottom who gets fisted and peed on by her superior muscle GF

Top what.

>>Have to eat less than 1500 calories daily so you don't get big, forget about having nice big meals
Eat a tiny breakfast and lunch, do extra cardio, and then you get to have a big dinner

Also saving money like some other user said
>Have to spend more money on insurance instead of equipment
Literally just run and squat
Buy a gun, niggaaaa
Same for guys

>Eat a tiny breakfast and lunch, do extra cardio, and then you get to have a big dinner
user, 1500 was with extra cardio.

As in I'd obviously be the submissive lesbo in the relationship who gets kinkily degraded like being pissed on. Have you not heard of top/bottom?
>Eat a tiny breakfast and lunch, do extra cardio, and then you get to have a big dinner
I usually eat my biggest meal at dinner time anyway, sometimes splitting it into one big meal and one smaller one for fruit and other things to help hit my micros. Shit works perfectly for gaining muscle.
>4 meals goddamit.

> You'll never cuddle up by a fire with her
:^(

semen
dick sucking, cowgirl, doggy style, dick squats

>you'll never lick dat butt
reee
So who's your husbando? Would you turn Gooby?

This is what I'm actually doing

Studying sucks, I'm going to drop out and marry a rich dude.

Source: fat friend said this to me

D E L U S I O N
E
L
U
S
I
O
N

Many women like this kind of guy?

I'm a tranny already though

fitness
>cardio every day
>soyouthinkyoucanass.jpg routine

diet
>water
>vegetables
>starvation

Diet: Any non-meme

Routine:

ABCxDxx

A:
Squat
Deadlift
Hip Thrusts
Ab Wheel
Calf Raises

B:
Bench Press/Press
Rows/Pulldowns
Close-grip Bench Press
Supinating Curls

C:
Squat
Front Squat
Hip Thrusts
Hamstring Curls
Calf Raises

D:
Hip Thrusts
RDL

Husbando: Pic Related, or maybe

bump

Could this work?

>implying you have to be a girl to have a Veeky Forums husbando

Yes user, that could work.

Thanks

>Who's your Veeky Forums husbando?

Isley

>extremely high rep calisthenics, medium cardio, toning/maintenance routine. Start squatting more often and using a stair stepper because why not.

Would high rep calisthenics give a woman a meaty ass?

>quality guys
As if you were a quality woman.

>Subverting Western culture by normalising mental illness
>OK

virgin confirmed

Kale oats and chicken tier clean but binge chocolate every so often and drink shit loads of alcohol every week
A sis split consisting of three lower body days where one day is strictly glutes only and two upper body days with abs and cardio on off days
Christian Guzman (husbando for male me desu)

bump

>>I'm obviously a lesbian bottom who gets fisted and peed on by her superior muscle GF

West coast ????

feet are patrician

>tfw I'm a guy and I have that exact same stomach
what the fuck is wrong?

>I'm a girl. My ambition is therefore finding a husband who is heterosexual, so I want a slim body, not a muscular body.
Diet: girl food
Routine: elliptical trainer x F
Husband: I want heterosexual, so not Veeky Forums

you'd make a good trap

Diet: 1500cal diet with 3 meals of 500cal, high fat high protein > high test

routine: i think i would keep it to the big 3 + yoga and some stretching shit

husband: scooby

Senpai, you might be retarded. Fuck that, genital mutilation and suicide. Its literal insanity that we somehow accept into our society, fucking white people just are too tolerant and this happens