100% dyel half a year ago

>100% dyel half a year ago
>find myself on Veeky Forums
>now squatting lmao2pl8 & benching barely over (ie essentially) lmao1pl8 for sets
>still look like cancer
>CHILD BEARING HIPS JDIMSA
>no chest
>not sure if I should cut because my abs are hidden under a small pot or keep bulking because I'm still a twink
>wanting to kms

Is there a natty cure? Should I just stop squatting for a while and only do upper body stuff? Can the fucking hourglass be fixed with anything other than a bullet? I've been doing GSLP after starting with reg parks beginner routine and never missing a workout.

I'm so fucking disillusioned bros, I thought this was the answer.

I was you, except skinny fat emphasis on the fat. Decided fuck it 2.5ish months ago, have been eating clean while lean bulking and have dropped at least 10-15lbs of fat and put on a good bit of muscle. Do your pullups and chinups.

it's genetics

Cut, I reckon. If anything, the hips will accentuate your adonis belt (which will be more visible with lower BF%)

>Can the fucking hourglass be fixed with anything other than a bullet?
fucking kek'd like a motherfucker m8

You can cut but your gonna look like shit just with less fat. Abs being hidden is part of the territory the idea is to bulk and look good afterwards so be patient.

Get stronger you fucking quitter. No matter what happens with your inserts or whatnot, you're going to look better than some soft skeleton.

Keep squatting. Start doing ohp, lat raises and chins/pulls. You're a literal pussy. You need to keep doing squats because that will carry over to a thicker or stronger lower back (spinal erectors) for when you start building it. Plus a strong core

Plus you'll have stronger legs, which are admittedly strong for how weak your upper body is. Don't quit on your best asset just because lifting wasn't an instant cure all. I bet you were also terrible at taking dick in your ass too when you first started, but over time your ass became bigger and looser, and now even the blackest cock can get in there with minimal foreplay.

This post went from good to weird real fast

Try working out sometime.

you're still dyel, newbie.
getting big and strong takes commitment and time; it's a long road and a lot of people try to find shortcuts or just give up.

Only dedication and effort will bring you closer to your goal, and as you make it to those mile markers you'll find that the journey never truly has an end until you reach Snap City.

Stop fucking around and try harder. Your numbers are what you should reach in the first months. Rippetoe had Zach squatting 320 for 5s within like 4 months or something retarded.

It takes 3-4 years for your gainz to get noticed/exit dyel mode.

Stop looking for shortcuts or reasons to quit just because you finally became competent enough to recognize how hard shit has gotten, and how much harder it will be before you finally reach your first milestone.

You're on barefoot a cleft path and have the choice between taking the road covered in pillows to the land of shit, or walk the road paved with glass and rusty nails that leads you straight to fucking Valhalla

You're a beginner, and at a point you can build muscle while simultaneously cutting. Do that for a bit, but only cut a little.

delts+lats cunt

>tfw bench 205x5
>tfw squat 275x5
>tfw look like shit

maybe we actually need to be good at lifting to look good????

You need to eat man. I'm very surprised you can bench 1pl8 while looking like that. You'd probably be strong af if you actually gained some weight.

Eat more bench ohp and row heavier and stop expecting instant results my g

Nice, sounds like you did SS like a good little gayboy. Maybe you should swap over to a brosplit and disregard any and all PL advice Veeky Forums gives you and research shit yourself so you don't end up a power bottom.

Also, SS claims another victim.

Eat more.

>2pl squat after 6 months
>SS