Basketball

I got accidentally invited to play basketball at the gym tomorrow. I only lift, I have no idea how to play basketball. Last time I played I was a skinnyfat 6th grader being picked last.

How do I not make a fool of myself?

>tfw black guy who has never played basketball

Make sure you use your elbows a lot

Just hustle hard and use your size to get rebounds. Set picks often also

Just chuck 3's

this honestly just play like a complete faggot and youre guaranteed to be decent

>last time I played I was a skinnyfat 6th grader
>black guy who has never played basketball

are you playing with other black people

Thankfully not

just play good defense and make sure no one passes the ball to you

if u shoot enough threes ur hand will light on fire and anything u shoot will go in

Second this, picks will get you points. Also, height?

>picks

what

>height
manlet

pick and roll google it retard

Go for the Gamebreaker 2

This

I'm a college basketball player. For pickup games the trick is to always play proper defence.
>Set a screen and follow them as they move so your teammate remains free from a defender
>Always release the ball as fast as possible on any shot to minimize any chances of a block or steal
>Whenever you do shout be sure to yell "And 1 BOY"
>After you make the shot dance on em
>When you dribble palm the ball from underneath for more control

give 100 percent effort, conserve your energy
when you get the ball, pass it.

Lol

>give 100% effort
>conserve energy
wew lad

When someone asks you why you're playing, just say "cardio".

Do nothing but get rebounds and set picks.

First know what position you'll play.

Choose to be 5 (Center) if the tallest or if you just want to be in the paint most of the time. It's also a discreet way to bang bodies with other men. So if you want that, make sure to be on the opposing team and the matchup of your target.

dude just fucking swat the ball off cunts and do big jumps to get rebounds, once u got the ball just bounce and run to the other side and jumpup and slam the ball in the ring.
not hard

Sit on the free throw line and throw it to anyone open

This.

If you don't know how to dribble or shoot accurately, make your teammates look good, at least.

Plus, hustle and energy plays will make you look like a beast and earn your mates' respect or even admiration.

If you find that you're not in good enough shape to be running too much, always run back to play defense during turnovers and walk back to play offense.

niggers have an inborn ability to play basketball don't worry