It doesn't matter how much metal you can hold while moving up and down

You will never have this. You will never even be close to any aspect of this. Not even a small loan of one million reps will translate into you being elite, powerful, rich, or famous.

Who cares. I'll tell you who. You, you're the only one. Just kill yourself if you can't handle life.

you can be if you really wanted to

Only Arnie was able to do that. I'm not nearly good enough to lift my weigh into multiple high profile careers.

That looks gaudy and uncomfortable. I want to have a stable income and be able to do what I want to do, but I don't need to be anywhere near "wealthy"

>those brown shoes
The more I look at it the worse it gets.

Nor will 99.9% of the rest of the world. At least I'll be swole.

> \thread

I'm not even that interested in having that. I grew up in what was a fairly wealthy family compared to my surroundings at the time, and I realized early that money and possessions didn't give me much happiness. almost all the happiness in my life has come from either social/romantic relations or by achieving something I worked hard for. this is pretty much in line with what the sciences says, AFAIK

I will never be stuck in an ugly decorated room while constantly having to validate myself to the whole fucking nation?
Sounds awesome!

More to life than material things lad, none of it comes with us anyway.

If that prevents me from having to sit in a grotesque looking try to show off wealth of a room, great.

>turns out Abe is deathly afraid of tall hot blondes

Huh. Really makes me think...

>implying I want that

I just threw out all my furniture and so I'm not going to want "this" for quite a while. But thanks for the reminder.

Idgaf about that shit

My ass doesn't look like dough

so what do you sleep on?

wtf i love ivankas feet now

I was just about to post this wtf

>"Kiss my feet, peasant!"
wat do

how could you not want to fuck her regardless of relationship?

holy fuck ivanka's feet hnnnnngh

I hate red polish

it looks like what a hooker would wear. who doesn't want a foot job by a princess pretending to be a filthy hooker pleasuring you with her feet, giving you dirty glances that betray disgust and naughty arousal?

Ffs post more of her feet

Why is his daughter everywhere he goes, doesn't she have her job and family.

Probably grooming her, he always had really strange relationship with her, I'm not the one to believe in rich and powerful debauchery, but him letting fuck his prized daughter in return for favors for from the rich and powerful doesn't seem that far fetched

He's grooming her to run after his two terms. She will win easily. Pretty excited for the Trump dynasty desu