Tips on intimidation?

Ive been lifting for a few years and have a above average build for real life standards (50in shoulders, 16in arms, 44in chest, 24in quads) But I'm fucking 5'9 so anyone taller than me will instantly be more intimidating and manly looking. My awkward personality also doesn't help and I look like a fucking pussy. I am biracial too so I look like a pretty boy. Tips on being scarier?

Shave your head and put 90% of your weightlifting efforts into your arms and shoulders. Put the rest into traps

Face tattoos mate, also depends on who you want to scare

Try resting bitch face

why? everyone knows those people are just peacocks

The most intimidating thing you can do is exert confidence. Look people in the eye. Don't stutter and stumble on your words. Stick to your convictions. That's it.

> Shave your head

Can confirm, shaved it at age 20 because balding. Whenever I shave it down to 0,5mm the next few days you just notice people look at you differently. After 7+ days it just looks 'normal' short again and nobody cares.

Get branding done on your forearms - stuff like the seven deadly sins
Carve 'what are you looking at bitch' into your face around your eyes
Wear a necklace made from the teeth of your enemies and some height boosting boots with nails driven through the ends

Always carry a high calibre firearm and a handaxe

Grow a mustache.

>I want to look like an intimidating gangster despite not being in a gang and being generally regarded as a good person

Dont be fucking stupid.

run around in a clown costume
people will be too scared to approach you
bonus points for lighting your hair on fire at all times

>awkward
Go to a rhetoric class or practice speaking in front of a mirror

>manlet
At least you're not a midget

>mudskin
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

>so anyone taller than me will instantly be more intimidating and manly looking.
No, that's bullshit. Statistically, taller people are more intimidating, get more girls and more money, but you don't have to be a statistic.
You shouldn't be a statistic.
>My awkward personality also doesn't help and I look like a fucking pussy
Yeah, here's your problem.
Work on not giving a fuck what other think of you (within reasonable margins), you'll instantly gain confidence, it'll start showing in your actions, and people will start responding to it.
You shouldn't want to be scary, you should want to be not scared by others.
Also, keep your hair short (from shaved to a "long" buzzcut, none of that numale bullshit), groom your beard if you can grow one (again, no numale bullshit) otherwise clean shave every day, put a minimum of attention in how you dress (don't be a Veeky Forumsggot, but don't be a hobo, homo, numale, or edgy teenager.

You're gonna make it, brah.

If you're that spic Carlos from work I'm gunna kick you're fucking teeth in you stupid manlet faggot.

>You shouldn't want to be scary, you should want to be not scared by others.
Debt collecting is hard without the intimidation factor.

Be black

you cant teach it. its a look, in the face and in the eye.

you dont have it.

best thing you can do is not speak needlessly and let your actions speak for you. this might fool some of your weaker opponents, but a real fighter will see straight through you.

Being tall isn't everything, stop being jelly. Wrote this for another post but the thread died.

>higher chance of joint problems and other medical issues
>extremely hard to find fitting shoes
>extremely hard to find fitting clothes (sleeve length especially, so have to get a lot of shit tailored)
>come across as intimidating to a bunch of people for no reason other than stature
>literally don't fit in economy plane seats and rollercoaster rides (yes, literally, not "uncomfortable", literally)
>many hotel beds and doors too small
>can't fit on sportsbikes without ruining placement of controls, seat and centre of gravity
>look like a toddler tinkerer when with average height woman
>takes a fuckton of alcohol to get drunk ($$$)
>all mirrors hang 30cm too low to see my own goddamn face
>harder to look good dancing because long limbs

Intimidation stems more from your demeanor than your physical appearance. If you give off that "loose cannon" vibe people will be intimidated. No body knows if you're packing a gun or knife or something.

manlet detected

6'6/198cm, size 50 feet (EU)

Copy this guy