H-how do I make voice gains Veeky Forums?

H-how do I make voice gains Veeky Forums?

I sound like fucking Elliot Rodger

Apart from gaining weight and thickening your neck, there really isn't much to alter the tone of your voice.

listen to loads of old school death and black metal.
sing along as loud as you can until your voice gets fucked.

But my voice was higher pitched when I was chubby

Lost weight and now it's slightly deeper

cut and bulk until you find the perfect balance of voice and body

you guys need real goals in your lives

>30 years later
>playing video games makes you into a manchild

we have come full circle

I work in a call centre and when I heard a recording of one of my calls, I sounded nasally and high-pitched. After that, I focused on improving my voice by speaking more slowly and—l don't know how to better to describe this—allowing the air to move more freely through my nose when speaking. Previously, I was unconsciously closing my nasal passages so air would travel mostly through my mouth, which would make it sound nasally as I mentioned. Once I focused on opening my nose, my voice sounded much deeper and more natural.

Two other things. Speak more from deeper in your throat instead of the back of your mouth, and avoid inflecting your voice because it makes you sounds like a fairy.

Go to toastmasters for a year.

You learn to project your voice and not sound like an autistic in front of people.

I've been doing it for years, I make 200k+ pa selling enterprise software

like Leonard Cohen; smoke heavily

I've had lots of shame over my high-pitched voice, even had my gf complain about it... I watched a lot of youtube vids on voice training and relaxing your throat and speaking from the belly, etc. Even asked an actor friend who has a deep, resounding, Morgan Freeman type voice and he coached me a little. Requires some thought still and I sometimes forget, but it worked OK.

>tfw a girl at a party compliments my deep voice and says I could be a voice actor

Smoke and drink.

What kind of call center? Are you the manlet in the office?

smoking actually makes it deeper, can confirm

>be the one guy stuck with phone support at work
>couple customers complain my voice is so low and rumbly that they have a hard time understanding me

>uses pa unironically
yep you're def. in enterprise sales

Can confirm "singing" metal fucks your throat up faster than a grinder date.
Two tours in I had surgery. Still sound like Tom Waits after a pack of cigarettes and a bottle of scotch.

> I make 200k+ pa selling enterprise software

Fuck, I need that drive and determination in my life.

Why am I such a faggot doe.

>envying a salesman

>What kind of call center?
A government one.

Are you the manlet in the office?
No, I'm 5'9.

It's the best job. You get to socialize, prove yourself, overcome your fears. The thrill this work provides is insane.

Explain please did you had surgery from singing metal?
[spoiler]tfw I secretly metal growl when alone[/spoiler]

>You get to socialize
fuck I hate customers, they're so stupid
I used to be an "operations instructor" which basically meant tech support for heavy machines

It's o draining having to explain pencil pushing faggots how to operate a fuck huge laser glass cutter that they'll never use anyway

workers on the other hand, you have to explain it once and let them actually work it and they'll operate just fine but their bosses I swer m9

just so they pretend to be playas