~FRAUD~MORE MUSCLE, MORE SHREDS, MORE HAIR

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4017725/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OLD CANCER

Remember to tip your gym bully

so you're not scared of the fact that PSO is a 5ar inhibitor just like finasteride?

don't wanna break my dick but i'm thinking of trying that

what an insecure cunt you are

We should have a kik group chat

i've actually been reading about it now. PSO and saw palmetto both block the 5ar enzyme like finasteride does.

but somehow PSO and saw palmetto are correlated with an INCREASED sex drive, while finasteride kills your dick permanently in some cases.

wtf is this shit?

Mast, what's the deal with your hair? I didn't follow the whole story.

So, I think it started thinning because of the roids and you brought it back? How?

what did you do, were going bald or something?

My dick is working fine and I am already months on it. But it really start working crazy at 3000mg. Like insane hair growth. CRAZY

PSO is less harmful than fina.

My dick is only causing problems since i lowered the mast dose to 100mg, but someone gave me a good tip to take an ai and now it's fine again. THANK YOU for the tips. I also want to thank cat piss fot the tip on eca. really helpful some of you.

But I am secure enough to post pictures. AND YOU? KEK

where do you get pumpkin seed oil?

Tfw I start home brewing using PSO as the carrier oil

I was thinning and shedding during showers crazy. But now i am on PSO and saw palmetto combo and now it grew so fucking thick the barbed needed a fucking Axe to cut it. I am gonna lower the dose i think

It's a legal supplement, you can get it pretty much everywhere where you can buy supplements i think

I am currently on 3000mg PSO and 2300mg saw palmetto. That's a crazy thickness cocktail

here's a pic for u, manlet. TFW no pics of your height. top kek

> I'm secure
> Never show's face
Everyone on here will post their body, which they have control over changing, and talk shit. However every single one of you kids will hide your face. That is true insecurities.

i'm on procepia since i started seeing hairs fall out and i havent had any sides yet, been on it for about 5 months and i've noticed less hairs falling out and my crown area looking a lot thicker, should I also try pumpkin seed oil?

cough

>Showing your face and potentially exposing your identity on a Mongolian bathtub drugs bbs

>But now i am on PSO and saw palmetto combo

So you're basically on something entirely "natural", right?

I don't know much about those two, but how do you take them? Is it injectable or how does it work?

Never stop surprising us, masT.

Good on you. People need to stop caring what kids on the internet, or in life, say.
Sorry about the swollen glands though, shit happens. Best of luck.

How come they're swollen? aids?

Sucking too many cocks really works out the jaw muscles, and they grow on all those roids

Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) has been used as a natural treatment for androgenetic alopecia and has a similar mechanism [23]. Interestingly, in a recent study, it was found that 38% of males with AGA which received Serenoa repens at 320mg every day for 24 months showed increased hair growth. The authors concluded that it could be used as an alternative treatment for mild to moderate AGA and that it is more effective than finasteride in this respect

>is more effective than finasteride

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4017725/

Read this study if you don't believe it

Pills. all are supplements pills.

I take 3x(1000mg each) PSO spread over the day
&
I take 5x(450mg each)Saw palmetto spread over the day.

It takes a long time to see the effects, 12 weeks probably.

WHERE IS THE HIDING FAGGOT. I have the face, the body and the power. and you are mirin. I give you no choice

If I end up with thinning hair I'll remember that, but I'm early 30s already.

>Read this study if you don't believe it

No need to. I believe you. I'm just pretty impressed. Do you have a pic of the thinning hair? This is amazing, you know.

I have this friend who's going bald, I'll be happy to tell him about this. You're living proof.

>shows a part of cheek

you think this shit will help me thicken my hair back up after accutane rekt the fuck out of it?

yeah let me show off these deformed facial aesthetics right

yo i'm sold, where can i buy this stuff?

Do you think the 3x 1000mg dose is good for any guy?

Also there wouldn't be an issue comboing this with finasteride / procepia would there?

No pics of the thinning hair, because it made me depressed looking at it. But it even grew thicker than normal. My hair was never this thick.

It's legal, it's cheap, it works and has no shitty fina side effects. Wtf do you have to lose?

If you see a thousand dollars seeing lying on the ground and you would 1000% be sure nobody knows about it and you can just take it. WOULNDT YOU ALSO TAKE IT?

But don't expect magical results after 1 week. You probably have to be it on for months to really see the effects.

I don't know, But being bald is worse than death. It's man worse nightmare. It's like your penis would go smaller every week and will eventually turn into a micropenis. Do you want a micropenis or do you want the bbc?

can you do a front double bi pls?

good analogy brah, and yeah i want the bbc u nom sayin

but yeah i'm 22 and i noticed a bit of thinning, might just be paranoia but i hopped on finasteride which seems to be working pretty good so far, no sides and i'll try the two supplements you mentioned, if you're claiming its made ur hair thickers than it was previously that's pretty crazy

You find a way to reverse hair thinning. Wow.

Now all you have to do is find a way to make boobs grow. You'll get rich.

Last few nights been having crazy intense dreams (nothing weird just visually intense)

And can't sleep more than a few hours at a time.

Is it the roids? Never had this before. Only on Basic test e 250mg e3d

I showed your picture to my dyel friend and he said you look like a steroid freak

Dont take an AI, problem solved.

I'm on 300mg/wk and I'm definitely noticing that I feel like having less sleep

Haven't i posted it already?

Too bad there is no way to reverse your astronomically form of ugliness. Oh wait. no there is: you can always kill yourself to release yourself from the pain

Just do it man. No man should be thinning

Did i ever lied to you guizy? I am the most honest man alive

what should i run for 2nd cycle? going for mass

Not the same.

I fall asleep and have these really 'strong' dreams, waking up and falling back asleep after each one. But like 2-4 hours later I'll be left unable to fall back asleep.

Really strange, I hesitate to blame the roids but Ive never had anything close to this before.

Any ideas people? Been happening this past week and the lack of real sleep is adding up

lol

I mean for girls

Guessing you've only done test, therefore whatever you do, only add in 1 additional compound you haven't tried before so know what compound to attribute what to.

For cycling I'd steer clear of deca due to it's clearing times.

There's anadrol, NPP, trest ace

Traps are girls too user

is there anything that can be taken while on cycle to improve androgen receptor sensitivity ?

Ok mast I've just bought a shit load of PSO and saw. I will be eternally grateful if this works.

Inb4 this is all just one giant meme and you're fucking with us to give us diarrhea

Better workouts (more sustained damage) and cardio increase receptor sensitivity in related muscle tissue

mustve missed it? can you repost?

Steroids.

Though LGD after a few weeks should make steroids that bind to SHBG (such as test) more effective as SHBG gets reduced significantly. Means more free test, but also more estrogen converted from test, and also less estrogen binding to SHBG as well.

yeh just test and dbol, will have a look into those others
thanks

thanks
looks like i gotta add LGD to my cylce then

You dont have to. If you do beware of a sudden rush of estro sides if youre sensitive to them when SHBG drops.

Trest Ace would be king even at low doses, but you gotta control the estrogen, problem start the ai a few days before the trest.

There's plenty of options desu.

good to note for estro sides i hate having icthy nips but atleast i get that before signs of gyno appear days later.

when roids are legal again or decriminalized trestolone would be come the flagship of big pharma companies

one day dreams will no longer be memes one day

If you can control the estro, trest looks like the best. Its kinda expensive though.

He's only saying that to feel better about himself and the fact he's a weak minded faggot that is not even able to achieve only 1/1000000th of what i am now

I see no reason to do so really. I know how it feels to be paranoid about thinning and hair loss.

This really helped me a LOT. but like i said, it takes time to see the results.

Test + food. That's all you need for mass. i have proven that's all you need to be big.

>He's only saying that to feel better about himself
Ik he's crab mentality as fuck. But he's a good friend always had my back even when I had some hard times

Just figured you'd take it as a compliment

haha same here bro i bought some, inb4 the combination of the pumpkin seed oil and saw is lethal

are u aussie?

Mast you've been in the game a while.

Any idea on this

No

At least you have friends. You are the only social contact i have

Thank you for the compliment then.

Yes i can confirm that's roids. But i only had it in the beginning mostly, Now i don't have it anymore,

That fact that you couldn't sleep could be estro problems i am currently suffering of myself.

wtf was this nigger spouting some kind of bullshit about PSO and SP in the last thread.

It doesnt inhibit gains or lower test. Fucking retarded jew nigger.

can you please stop being a imbecile mongoloid muslim nigger faggot?

You can literally just buy pumpkins, pick out the seeds in it and its the exact same fucking shit as buying caps from amazon.

How can you even compare that to a fucking manufactured DRUG that is finasteride with PSO, which is just a fucking natural oil that is extraced from pumpkins.

Coconut oil helps with hair too. Are you now going to autistically research side effects of coconut oil because it may give you dead dick, cancer, aids and brain damaged?

Also dont expect to fucking regrow your hair on that shit. Sure it works to some extent, but extent is the key word here. It might not do anything for you.

There are people on finasteride, dutasteride and RU and they still lose hair. Everyone is different.

You sure talk tough for a little guy

>Test + food. That's all you need for mass. i have proven that's all you need to be big.

And for what reason did you add mast? Did it do anything for mass gain?

Hey, masT. What do you do for a living? Model? Sponsors? Professional gladiator?

i'm the guy you responded to, gonna have to ask u to calm down m8

i'm happy to spend a bit of money to try a supplement to see if it helps out, specially since i'm already on fin what's the problem m8

There is not a problem m8.

I just cant understand how you can be this autistic about PSO and compare it to a literal drug and think its gonna be as harmful.

The fact that you are already on FINASTERIDE and still scared about PSO is just the crowning.

>Is PSO safe? Am scared
>xDDD BTW IM ALREADY ON FINAS

wtf

Am I being fucking memed here? I've always had fine hair, but lately I've noticed my hair is getting a bit too fine for my liking. Are you telling me that PSO and some magic berry are going to help that?

You realise that the combination of PSO + Saw will lower your dht and somewhat mimic what finasteride does?

i was only joking about it being lethal but i guess the way i phrased it didnt make that clear

but yeah, trying to create a stack of vitamins and stuff that I can use everyday, so far i've got zinc, green tea extract, beta carotene and the PSO saw palmetto

anything you would recommend to add to that?

what made you turn in your natty card?

I don't know whats more autistic, a guy who's concerned about his health, or a guy who saves cartoon reaction pictures to his computer. Jeeeesus christ you nerds make me laugh sometimes

have you ever posted your gym history?

like when you were lanky and decided to gym what program did you go. and which programs after that.

Uhm yes sherlock, thats why it works.

There are a bunch of other side effects related to finas only, that have nothing to do with decreased DHT.

One of that includes the very feared permanent dead dick side effect. Which is not going to happen by taking some fucking oil extraced from a fucking pumpkin.

being dyel as a 21 year old. How can anyone even live like that.

Lol im on a bunch of other bro-science methods that you prolly never heard of.

PSO and SP are not a 100% guaranteed way to get your hair back or stop the hairloss completely.

But you are already on finas so i dont see why you even care about these meme-science products.

Do you want to regrow hair, or just maintain?

you forgot to add "xDD ur so autistic LMAO".

It makes you look even scarier

>Which is not going to happen by taking some fucking oil extraced from a fucking pumpkin.
You know this for sure? I'm going to be taking 3x the recommended dosage, just like masT. How the fuck do you know it's not going to give me these unwanted side effects?

Because its fucking pumpkin oil. People cook with that shit and add it to dishes in October.

Do you think you're gonna get liver cancer if you add x3 the recommended olive oil into your fucking salad?

Yes i know that it's fucking pumpkin oil. There are many natural medicines that can be toxic in large dosages. My point is, you don't know for sure do you, you're just going by what you THINK will happen, and calling people autists for questioning it.

>There are many natural medicines

PUMPKIN OIL ISNT FUCKING MEDICINE YOU MONGOLOID ITS JUST OIL

after noticing my hair on my crown was not as thick as it used to be i freaked out a bit, did some research on fin i got freaked out and decided to hop on it, i heard justin bieber is on it solely to stop any sort of hairloss which is kind of weird

i want to prevent hairloss and maintain, even improve hair thickness and density if possible

It really BOGGLES my mind that people call me retarded while fucking debating about PSO might be dangerous or not working. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?! At least try it for a couple of months. It's fucking cheap and legal and has no side effects. Fucking fedora dyels cuck suckers

I started joining a gym when i was 17-18 years old. Trained 4 years natty before i started to roid

The first 3 year i was just eating whatever i want and had no serious routine or diet. Then i started to diet and train seriously for one year, which resulted in the natty pics you probably know of. Then i started cycling. Did 2 cycles. with between. After my second i went 4 months off and now i am on low test + mast since April

Just try it and see how your react. If you get shitty side effects you just lower the dose. Do you want to be bald or be dead while trying not be bald? The choice is yours

That's why I put the word natural in front of medicine, to imply that pumpkin seed oil is in fact natural, but has medicinal benefits. Do you need to go lay down in a dark room to cool off?

Yeah man I've already bought it and will be trying it. I just don't like being labeled an idiot for questioning it

so you didn't even lifting as a natty and jumped straight on stuff and started?

nice weapons grade autism there boyo

welcome to /fraud where all retards with a degree in broscience

unless your under 20 without any years of training under your belt then you would have zero need to start roiding, after 20 then fuck it take it all

Its not even sold as medicine you nigger.

PSO might give you side effects, but not the shitty ones that Finas give you because its not a FUCKING MANUFACTURED DRUG.

I had Brain Fog and Diarrhea the first few weeks, thats fucking it.

It wont give you a fucking perma dead dick.

If you are scared about autistic shit like this then stop smoking, alcohol, coffee and everything else.

There is no reason to do anything besides finas then.

Heck you could massage your head and shampoo your hair less and it would prolly be enough to make your hair thick again.

But i know you cant be bothered with that, so just take finas and be fine with it. No need to spend more money on meme-science products.

What does pso stand for? Google suggests pumpkin seed oil and says it might inhibit 5ar.

No, i lifted for 1 year before i hopped on.

I could have lifted for longer, but at that point i already knew how to make gains so i just jumped the juice.

It just depends if you know how to make gians.
There are people who look dogshit and dyel after 3 years of lifting, those people shouldnt jump on roids.

If you dont know how to make gains natty, you are doomed to look dogshit on roids. Like that one guy who posted last week.

Im also 21 yo and dont want to "waste" my time anymore.

> I just don't like being labeled an idiot for questioning it

Its just fucking useless and pointless. Its a bro-science product mostly. Do you think there are studies that researched the "side effects" of some fucking Pumpkin Oil? lmao

People jump on finas and whatnot to save their hair, and you are losing your mind about a fucking oil.
Not a medicine, not a drug. Just fucking oil that can be bhought everywhere.

well i've already bought it and there's some other " benefits " too so may as well try it and see how it goes, but what you're saying is that finasteride by itself is more than enough to block dht and stop hairloss?

Yes you fucking jew nigger manlet, thats what it stands for and thats what we have been talking about for the last 2 threads.

And yes it inhibits 5ar to some extent, which is why it works.

This thread makes me so fucking glad I don't get side effects from DHT's. Funnily enough, added masteron back into the mix today.

Speaking of the OP, what are y'all doing for your hair? Currently taking aloe vera and it's growing back very slowly

I don't want to fuck with finasteride and all that shit

>whole thread is a turbo manlet writing in caps
how long until you will be gone
took look enough for supermang but you are some kind of special mong

Of course it is. Do you even know what Finas is?

You could be on 5 pounds of Test E and Finas would save your hairline.

Its a very harsh and strong drug, one of the reasons i am never going to do it.

If you dont get sides from it, be happy. I dont want to risk it, exspecially because my bro-science methods are already enough for me.

Its like asking " Do you think 5 billion dollars is enough to live a good life? Are you sure about that?".

It's sold as a supplement that has medicinal benefits, you fuck.

I think it was the combination of PSO + Saw that has the ability to lower dht, which was my concern. Just because it's not a manufactured drug doesn't mean shit to me.

I'm not scared or autistic. I just like to know about shit before putting it into my body.
I'll be checking my bloods as usual to know for sure, and if it turns out it does lower dht too much. The next time you go home after gym, I'll be under your bed.

Take away the veins, give this guy a lesson in Liberty and conservatism, and he could be next Cap when Evans leaves. Nice body.

Too bad about all the health problems you'll have in about 10 years.

>what are you doing for your hair?

>last 200 posts in the last 2 threads all about hair treatment

mirin chad hair

How is work masT,have you met anyone decent recently.
Also when will you start blasting.

>If you dont know how to make gains natty, you are doomed to look dogshit on roids. Like that one guy who posted last week.

This is stupid. Some people don't make gains cause their body just doesn't respond well, not because they "don't know how to make gains". Wtf? What's there not to know? If they follow a good program and eat enough, the gains should just follow. It's not rocket science. Some people just don't gain as much as others. It's genetic.

Yo masT why dont you have friends?

I'm tall and dont want to be lanky. + theres no reason to be natty anyway really so why not

I do have to point out how proportional MasT is, looking great given the amount of gear you run.

Every supplement is sold to have some medicinal benefit.

I can find horse semen on amazon that says it makes me immortal.

No its not the combination. There are 3 types of DHT. Both PSO and SP block one type of DHT in your body.

PSO alone, or SP alone would work. Combining them is just a stronger effect.

>getting bloods for this

There has been a study about this. It is going to lower your DHT, you dont need to get bloods for that.

But its not a drug that has all kinds of chemical ingredients and whatnot, so its not going to permanently fuck you up.

Eat some fucking pumpkins if that makes you feel better, its the same shit

Again, if you are losing your mind about something like this. Stop eating meat, stop drinking alc, stop drinking coffee, stop smoking weed.

Heck stop sun bathing, stop eating pizza.

>last 200 posts in the last 2 threads all about hair treatment

Lel it's funny that this happened because in the time span you took to reply to my post I just ordered $100 worth of saw palmetto capsules and PSO

beard gains?

Because the permanent dick killing shit is placebo self fulfilling prophecy perpetuated by baldlets who had no chance. Look up stats foe that shit. In placebo tests for fin, the same % of dudes or more said their dick stooped working. From consuming sugar pills. Fucking faggots. All of them