Will getting Veeky Forums help me improve with women?

Hey Veeky Forums, i'm 22

I've been on a two year dry spell, me and my ex of 2 years broke up back in early 2015 it was my first and only girlfriend, i honestly miss sex so much and all i've been doing lately is working and playing video games, i'm sick and tired of it

at the moment i dont want to go out, i hate my the way i look and i'm skinnyfat but i want to change that

did anyone notice a massive change in their confidence with girls after they got lean and got muscular?

no

It is more fun to buy clothes when you don't have a beer gut.

When I lifted I looked a lot better and when I went out girls wanted to be with me. Railing chicks is what gave me confidence.

Face trumps all, then height and then body.

A nice body is cool and all, but how often will women take notice? It's not like you're gonna walk around shirtless all the time. The only ones who really care are other dudes.

I agree. That's why you have to work your traps, neck and shoulders. It will give you that high test silhouette. But if you are legit ugly, then it's game over desu.

Exactly. Traps, neck and shoulders as you said, and arms to some extent. Working on these will frame and complement your face.

The average woman can only name one muscle group: "Abs". So it's not gonna matter whether you're "cut", veiny and / or have great Frank Zane proportions.

A bit but not to the extend you think it does. Female attraction works differently, a lot of things are factored in, not only how hot you are.
The reason you feel like shit is because you're not doing anything with your life and you're bored out of your mind.
You could start working out and it would help but for the same effort you could find new hobbies out of your comfort zone and meet new people and that would help a lot more with your confidence.

Also as a side note video games are a real fucking waste of time and I suggest you find more meaningful things to do in general.

I can guarantee you everyone who says "no" in this thread, is a dyel faggot and looks absolutely shit.

Woah there, 2 fellas who understand the muscle groups that make a man look very strong and thick.

Veeky Forumsizens are just swole robots.

no, you are not a citizen, you are just a robot.

and you are not swole.

never work your traps or you'll look like a turtle

it helps, but not that much. I'm all for improving the things you can improve, and I definitely support lifting, but it's simply not that important to women. They care about your face, height, smile, hair, sense of fashion, confidence, social status, humor and a million other things before they care about your body. As long as you're not fat your body is "good enough" to pick up women, and if you're failing it's not because you're not swole.

This guy is on point pretty much
Girls pick guys for a variety of reasons but social status seems to be the most important thing to go for, usually money or a good looking face will give you this
In order to even have a chance you need to approach them and confidence is key here, if you dont make a move you wont get anything

Lifting might help your confidence so you actually go out and talk to women so your hit rate goes from 0% to something and you will think "wow, lifting does work" but its not the bod. its that you took a shot

muscles don't fix height face and frame

/thread

having no social status, like not willing to use social media or be inclined to drink alcohol, really hurts your chances, no matter if you are good looking and work out. Also being too skinny doesn't help at all

Hey man I know you'll get a lot of shitty and contradictory advice on here, the truth is that Veeky Forums is full of people that are terrible with women and like to freely dispense bad advice to make themselves appear better when in actuality they're just trying to cover up their own insecurities.

Yes getting in good shape will work wonders for your confidence, but it's only temporary, the real change needs to be psychological, after a while the confidence of being in decent shape will wear off, you need to look at life as an opportunity, take risks, be more social, and most importantly, relax, the world isn't going to end tomorrow, there's no need to become a creepy desperate loser who's only interested in banging any girl that shows him some skin, focus on training, career, personal development, and the rest will come in time, don't let a few rejections or bad nights ruin your confidence, you're the fucking man, man.

Stop being a faggot and work out just to get in shape and be healthy anyways.

You'll feel better, have more energy, be more motivated and less angry with your life. It's easier to pick up girls when you're happy. Noone wants to fuck a sad and stressed out lowlife who's pad smells like nerdsweat and doritos.

>having no social status, like not willing to use social media or be inclined to drink alcohol, really hurts your chances, no matter if you are good looking and work out. Also being too skinny doesn't help at all

fuck this one hit me in the feels, i deactived my facebook ages ago and i dont use any social media at all, are you saying i must use social media in order to stay competitive to get women?

Im also curious about this
only use fb to stay updated about my kickboxing and never used tinder or IG...
Do we really fucking have to?

Girls used to diss me, now they write letters cause they miss me, and honestly getting into lifting was the big difference. I don't think it was a confidence thing, I just think I gave a better first impression.

>did anyone notice a massive change in their confidence with girls after they got lean and got muscular?

A lot of people on Veeky Forums say no. They convince people it won't make any difference.

It WON'T make any difference if you don't do anything differently... Unless your low bf uncovers a 10/10 face, you won't just NOTICE a chance in how women view you and thus you always won't notice any confidence gains.

You need to put your 'new you' out there and gauge the reaction. Compare it to before.

My confidence is through the roof right now. And it's because I put myself out there to gauge what people now think of me. The reaction was good.

Just last week someone that I'd known for years said "wow I never knew you were so hot" in response to a picture I sent her.

I didn't smash her. I didn't even want to. I just wanted the confidence boost... and it fucking works.

It goes like this

>Look in mirror with shirt off after a workout
>Feel super confident, any girl would be lucky to have me

>Go out to club
>Suddenly feel like a skinnyfag who doesn't lift again
>Feel a foot shorter than every other guy in the room

>Go on Tinder
>Every pic of myself I take looks like shit compared to the guy I see in the mirror
>Only match with fat gross chicks, don't blame them because my pictures look like shit

Only time it mildly helps with my confidence is if I'm at the pool or beach where I have an excuse to walk around without a shirt, and even then I'm too autistic to actually approach a girl even if I catch her checking me out. And if there's another guy there slightly more Veeky Forums than me I instantly lose all confidence

>put myself out there, post some pool pics on facebook to show off gains
>gay friends can't shut up about how how I look
>girls don't seem to give a fuck

th...thanks Veeky Forums

I get alot of positive replies on my looks and girls have always been friendly to me but my confidence is in the shitter even when im approached by girls and smash them
Mainly because confidence doesnt help me since there are very few women who are single compared to men and the men who are single are insane, the average single guy is like 6'0'', nice face, fit, educated and financially well off

It helped me, but not because I looked better, but learned to be more outgoing, confident and the right amount of cocky

if you lead a full active interesting life anyway you might be able to make it work, i know a couple of guys like that

however if you're a beta shut in it's a bad sign

Well, i think your chances of finding a female that don't use facebook are almost 0 in this day and age so you might as well have one just so qts can easily talk to you

usually when i meet a female they ask for my facebook before they ask for my phone

>Will getting Veeky Forums help me improve with women?
No.

Thats really bad news
Social media is shit for guys it seems and mostly a chick thing
Technology was supposed to make things better, not worse