What the fuck is wrong with this mentally ill fag?

What the fuck is wrong with this mentally ill fag?

Oh no, the illuminati got him

>trusting the smiling jew

Mfw I was also a Pharoah on Halloween

He's a jewish queer with oversized soft, jiggly milk bags on his chest that loves the islamic immigration happening in europe, most likely lies about being natural as do most fitness YTers and blows wet farts out while filming, what do you think is wrong with him?

>Its another fat /pol/tard tries to lift but just ends up shitposting Veeky Forums episode.

He is a fag

WE

He is a homosexual, aka very mentally ill.

>29" waist
>fat

He has ascended to god-like natty levels. The mortals in this thread can't begin to understand it. Just know that you are all Scooby's children. When your time finally comes it will be the sweet embrace of Scooby "The All Natty" who carries you through the gates of the Golden Gym.

Stay faithful, stay natty

WUZ

You don't hate scooby now, do you Veeky Forums?

>using waist size as your measure

WELCOME TO Veeky Forums SENPAI ENJOY YOUR STAY, DONT FORGET TO READ THE STICKY

He's a fag

The sticky is for lard asses who don't know shit about training for functional endurance or aesthetics. It's just a bunch of milk guzzling, tub of ice cream eating "I can half rep 4pl8 and my stomach hangs to my knees, which get blown out regularly" meme garbage which gets parroted by users like (You) who don't know about actual fitness, so they just parrot meme shit they've read on an anime board, so whenever someone posts a thread, they can come in and look for an opportunity to shriek
>READ THE STOCKO
while chiseling week old milk crust from the underside of their various chins in hopes that it will make them look like they know anything about fitness.
Yes, >30" waist is near impossible to have if you're a fat fuck, and I have a 29" waist because I've got >15% body fat and am cutting down until it's at least 28"

NATTIEZ N SHIEEET

Only newfag twinks hate him, because they think it's edgy.

What's to hate?

do you use clothing as your measurement of fitness?
>finally hit 180 pants bench today
>cutting down to children xxxl
>tfw plateauing on 48 pairs of timberland boots deadlift

He's just cosplaying Apocalypse