>that guy with invisible lat syndrome
>that guy who does pull ups on the smith machine
>that guy who gets on his phone between sets
>that guy who sings along to his music
>that guy who does super sets

>that guy who shitposts

I think you're projecting a bit

Found those guys.

>that fat retard that stares at everyone between sets so he can post about it on 4chins

>that guy who stares at your dick in the showers

i always do that and tell them to be careful so they don't drop the soap. people have no humor today

>that guy who grabs your dick in the showers

>that guy who does weighted dips

wat

>that guy who won't let you jack him off in the shower

>that guy who wears a condom in the showers

>that guy who lifts in front of the dumbbell racks
If I'm using the dumbbells, what the fuck is wrong with this one seriously?

>the guys who wears jeans, polo shirt and running shoes, puts on a belt and do curls with dumbells for five minutes and then expends the next 30 minutes looking at himself in the mirror.

What the fuck

>that guy who spreads the blessing of Papa Nurgle in the form of virulent parasites that burrow under your skin

>that guy who won't join the bukkake ring

Taking up room when you really don't need to. Like those faggots who do barbell curls in the squat rack.

>that guy that squats in the barbell curl rack

>Those girls that only do squats for an hour and leave after

>that guy who yawns between sets
that's me already but it's not my fault that i can't breath properly :c

You fag, move so other people can get their dumbbells

Whats wrong with doing bench presses in the smith machine? I go to Planet Fitness and its all they have!

>gets on his phone between sets

What's the problem with that though?

I mean, I'm not going to trek halfway across the gym so that I can do some shrugs.
I usually stand a few feet away from the rack but still in front of the rack. People can move freely in front of me if they need to.

It fucks up your sense of balance bad, bro.

Yeah, lemme tell ya...I was doing bench on the smith machine for a good month or so because it's all my gym had then and I was noticing my bench increase by maybe 20-30 pounds more than I'd been doing. I thought it was awesome and then they got a bench. Needless to say, I wasn't as strong as the smith machine made me feel and my balance had been severely fucked so in reality I'd been set back a few months.

>I'd been set back a few months

Why do machines even exist?

That was a fugging mental thread

>that guy that has insects living under his skin

>that guy who stares at your dick at the urinal
>that guy who stares at your dick print in your compression pants

>that guy who brushes his teeth between sets

What's the matter with weighted dips?

>that guy who drinks water between sets
what?
...where are you supposed to bring them then?
>that guy who gives advice
Don't see this as a bad thing if its good advise, dude I know corrected my form for the better last week
>that guy who has a pen/pencil and paper and records his routine
While I don't do that, a couple guys at my gym do that and they're pretty big so it must help somehow
guilty

>that guy that steals weights

Oh wait, that's me. I feel like the grinch.

What's wrong with weighted dips?

>that guy who uses the fucking treadmill from the time you arrive at 6 to the time you get out at 8
>that guy who's blocking you from getting to the weights but you don't want to tell him to move because he's in the middle of a set or talking to someone
>that girl that goes to the gym by herself and everyone starts hitting on her
>that guy who goes to the gym to do a bodyweight routine
>those fucking kids that play around on the machines and stop you while you're in the middle of your routine
>those people who insist that they are healthy despite not going to the gym and say it while sipping coke cola

(you)

TFW don't have that guy at my gym.

>that guy who yawns between sets
>that guy who drinks water between sets
>that guy who has a pen/pencil and paper and records his routine
>that guy with invisible lat syndrome
>that guy who sings along to his music

dis is me

>pen and paper
My uni everyone is pen and paper.

I like it because I am an idiot who can't talk straight, so how will I remember what my work out is when I love to pre-plan unique a schedule every week.

plus everyone loves seeing progress.

>that guy who activates his almonds in between sets

>the guy who leaves his stuff at the squat rack for half an hour and when you attempt to use it he gets mad and says he is resting between sets but he is actually going around the entire gym and having a 20 minute conversation with every fucking person. Then he returns to the squat rack with fucking dumbbells which he brought all the way from the dumbbell rack. He then spends the next hour super setting barbell and dumbbell curls with absolutely shit form, while he grunts so loudly that you can hear him from outside the gym. His form is so bad that you cannot believe it and are actually shocked he still has a lower back. His form is so bad even though is lifting only 30kg.
You go up and ask him how many more sets and he tells you he is just starting and after finishing his bicep workout he goes and talks to everybody in the gym again for another 20 minutes, then he returns to do this shit all over again except he is hitting triceps. After hitting triceps he goes and talks to everyone again, except everybody has left because he is taking fucking 3 hours on an arm workout, so he sits on his phone for half and hour then returns to the squat rack to hit his traps.
Meanwhile you are stuck awkwardly wasting time on the bicycle as you wait for this retard because there is only 1 squat rack. Your 1 hour workout becomes a 4 hour workout.

>picture of his form