Normies consider this big

>normies consider this big
I'm into my second year of lifting and I'll overtake this in another year, why the fuck do normies think this is impressive?

Because they aren't into fitness and the average man is very small and probably overweight.

>probably overweight
I'm cutting down from being full on obese myself (i'll just be overweight by christmas and next year be at my goal). It's scary to think how it's okay to be fat, life is literally better in every way when you stop being fat.

no shit sherlock

t.someone who has never been fat.
You haven't lived in both World yet mate.

Dudes buff and u r not even that big, dafuq u talking about.

Shut the fuck up and start lifting disgusting faggot.

Post body I bet your DYEL.

Natty Pratty has a solid physique but kinda small shoulders. Other than that nothing to complain about. OP is a jealous bitch

>Needing 3 years for this
Yet another faggot who fell for the PPL natty meme

>'I'll overtake this in another year'
Read next time DYEL

If this is your goal you should quit right now.

guarantee this dude is bigger and more muscular than you. I bet you're just finishing starting strength and are like 5-10% higher body fat than him.

>into my second year
>another year
. >2+1 = >3 implying you need ~ 3 years to get there
Also, 3 years worth of lifting is impressive wtf

>'overtake'
Now read it again champ

Normies are impressed by this because three years of (at least some) dedication is very impressive to the average sedentary normie

Most normies quit after like 3 months.
It's actually quite uncommon for someone to spend years getting bigger especially when your in your 30's.

normies are impressed because to get to that natty would take 2-3 years which would be impressive dedication

they dont realize he has obviously roided

He claims he got this in 6 months training.
Normies literally think you can do this natty in 6 months or less, plus he was about 45 pounds overweight to start.
>literally roiding for this

>solid physique

holy kek

One of my housemates takes sports science and believes 'muscle tone' is a thing. Normies are fucking dumb.

>tfw normie gf thinks Chris Pratt is "hot and buff"
I guess it means I don't have to try too hard then.

you are fat, he's fit
learn the difference

>having a gf who openly expresses sexual attraction to other men
I would try much harder now if I where you user
Projecting are we there user

>basing your looks off the opinions of Veeky Forums

Pratt looks solid, you look like that everyone you know will compliment you if that's what your going for. Its a solid lvl unless you want to leave humanity behind.

His delts and chest are too small for his arms but if you account for the fact that 95% of people are skinny-fat DYELs or just plain fat I guess it's decent.

Man get off Veeky Forums for awhile. Life is not a bodybuilding contest. People slim/athletic is enough to succeed anywhere.

I'm literally writing a paper and have Veeky Forums in another tab to stave off the boredom.
I have plenty of other shit going on in my life other than lifting.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to other people while in a committed relationship. If your gf tells you she isn't attracted to any other guys, she's a filthy liar and you're a retard for believing her.

>There's absolutely nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to other people while in a committed relationship.
Your gf has a lot of male 'friends' doesn't she user?

"I have plenty of other shit going on in my life other than lifting," he said aloud to an empty dark room.

He's in good shape. "Normies" consider him big because they're not into the fitness scene, and he's above average physique-wise. It's just like anything else. If you're not a car guy and you see a fast car with a nice paint job, you'll say it's a mean machine. Meanwhile, the gearheads are gonna go all elitist and say "Pffft, it's not a 1,000-hp blown pro street car. Why do normies think that car is so great?"

Perhaps you should stop complaining about other people's opinions that have no bearing on your life and focus on your own progress. Why so negative, user?

facial aesthetic trumps everything they can always ad muscles post production but not face because it would be too noticeable he can just say he doesent work out except for his roles like the rest

Nice projection faggot.
It's 12am on a saturday and I have 3 papers due this week, I got shit to be getting on with.
>your not allowed to criticize
I'm pointing something out about fitness on a fitness board. Maybe not take it so personally?

"It's 12am on a saturday and I have 3 papers due this week, I got shit to be getting on with," he asserted forcefully, trying to avoid the accusatory gaze of his anime waifu pillow case.

>anime waifu pillow case
This is some serious projection user, the fact that this imagery is what you came up with says a lot about your predicament.
I'm truly sorry for you.

post body?

>being this autistic

ye

Because Normies don't lift, anyone who has spent 3 months training will look stronger than someone who doesn't.

Got to take into account a lot of Normies don't have the time, knowledge, nor inclination to gain more mass than what OPs picture presents.

>second consecutive year of lifting
>not having surpassed this man already

You're doing something wrong.

Two years and you're not even at Chris Pratt's level? That's fuxking sad mate.

He is big for a normie. I read the run threads here and think "how can a human free of cerebral palsy or some other neurological condition be that slow?" Then I remember that I ran D1 track and XC and my standards are skewed. So are yours. Chill, bro.

I'm sure I'll get some trolls from you DYEL fags but here's a recent progress pic.

Pretty obvious I'd only need 12 more months and a slight cut to be bigger and leaner than him.

In b4 the dyelfags/h8rs/mad mirers

Nice b8 m8

>being a cuck in training
I started the 2nd year of lifting last month. That means it's 13 months total so far, natty.
>baiting this hard
W E W

lookin good OP keep it up

"The fact that this imagery is what you came up with says a lot about your predicament.
I'm truly sorry for you," he muttered, careful not to make enough noise to rouse his mother and her new toy boy from their post coital slumber in the room next door.

Thicc

i was 90% sure you were going to be full of shit

but i didnt realise u were obviously roiding

ye no shit dude anybody can look like that blastin on the doses ur obviously on

>still 260 pounds
>put "chris pratt wannabe" in every online dating profile
>????
>profit

If you havent surpassed this level shut the fuck up and stop judging. You are below this

Normies have low standards. It's a good thing, it means you can train whatever way is the most fun for you and you'll still impress them.

The average man is very much overweight. 195lbs@5'9, actually.

>
>"It's 12am on a saturday and I have 3 papers due this week, I got shit to be getting on with," he asserted forcefully, trying to avoid the accusatory gaze of his anime waifu pillow case.

Hahaha

>tfw 5'10 and 210
I've cut down from 245 whilst lifting the whole time and made decent gainz. Am I gonna look like a tiny fuccboi when I'm at 175? I haven't been that weight since I was a teenager and completely DYEL.
What should I expect?

If you're gaining muscle, you should start looking okay way before you hit 175. If you want an estimate of how you'll look, look through the CBT's. There's bound to be someone with your height and that weight.

>needing 3 years for this