Sorry, Veeky Forums, your "herbal supplements" are on suicide watch

It's a poison and makes you lazy. No one has ever made gains being a pot smoking degenerate. You think it's harmless? Had some "youthful experimentation"?

Go to jail 2bh

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM197411142912003
drugandalcoholdependence.com/article/0376-8716(91)90068-A/abstract?cc=y=
denverpost.com/2016/02/17/marijuana-legalization-unlikely-to-blame-for-denver-crime-increase/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Portugal#cite_note-6
mic.com/articles/110344/14-years-after-portugal-decriminalized-all-drugs-here-s-what-s-happening#.34TuO4xr0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26283092/?i=3&from=marijuana testosterone
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26283091/?i=4&from=marijuana testosterone
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26277482/?i=5&from=marijuana testosterone
youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/6090909/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

aye aye sir

I live to serve the government, they know what's best for me

Marijuana has been proven by numerous studies to reduce test levels

not an argument. the government was all about legalizing a month ago. were you against weed then to stick it to the man?

legalization in colorado was a failure. crime rates have gone through the roof. turns out the peace love hippie bullshit was the product of drug addled minds disconnected from reality.

color me shocked

Arnold smoked pot dipshit, gains much ? It's anti-inflammatory, you can use it to your advantage, but smoking isn't going to make you big, but it can help you while you are getting big, comprendo friendo ?

>smokes a little bit of weed
>takes a shit ton of steroids

>hurrr weed helps your gainz

>m'la...cough cough m'lady
*hacks up a lung*
>the health bene...cough cough... fits are astounding
>*checks shrunken testicles*

>Crime rates have gone through the roof
Source?
I've literally only heard the opposite.

>Since 2012, the year when Colorado voters passed recreational marijuana legalization, the number of crimes in Denver has grown by about 44 percent, according to annual figures the city reported to the National Incident Based Reporting System. In the past, police have argued that system potentially overcounts crimes and have preferred instead to cite the FBI’s Uniform Crime Report, which shows a 3.5 percent increase over the same span. Both of those increases are tempered when taking population growth into account.

Stop reading liberal bullshit.

I heard the same is going on in commiefornia since they released all those so called "non violent offenders" from prison. Color me shocked when you release a bunch of prisoners that crime goes up.

DUDE

>hurr hurr weed is bad for you and you'll never make gains if you smoke

These are the same people who go out and consume alcohol to the point of vomiting just because it's "legal"

I really don't understand people who are so set on the idea that weed is bad purely because of the "illegal" label the government has given it, so if you don't smoke weed QUIT BITCHING about it you faggots and continue your life

This desu senpai.

Weed is only a crime problem when you lock up people for possession. Otherwise, the only real ill effects are to the users themselves.

>former pothead here and I'm as libertarian as they come.

Nice job only citing one part of the article, no wonder you didn't post the full thing.
>But, regardless of the counting system, marijuana’s contribution to the measurement is small.

>Beginning in 2012, city safety officials began tracking crimes that they believe are marijuana-related. In that first year, the city counted 223 offenses, 172 of which were connected to the marijuana industry, which at the time encompassed only medical marijuana businesses. Last year, the city counted 251 marijuana-related offenses, including 183 connected to the medical and recreational marijuana industry. (The numbers are for more serious offenses and do not include petty citations for violations such as public marijuana consumption, nor do they include crimes committed by juveniles.)

>That means, in any given year, marijuana-related crimes in Denver make up less than 1 percent of all offenses counted in the Uniform Crime Report and less than a half-percent of all NIBRS offenses.

Funny how republicans are all about personal responsibility except when it comes to things they don't like.

nice strawman. i don't drink either. alcoholism is marketed to mentally ill feminists who want to pretend they're men by working in an office 10 hours a day while their only reason for living (ovaries) shrivel up and they drown themselves in wine because it's hip as they wonder why their precious marxism doesn't bring them happiness.

The drug is legal and crime has gone up. No shit that marijuana offenses are a small portion WHEN IT'S FUCKING LEGAL. That doesn't mean it hasn't had a negative effect on society.

That article states that crime has gone up and then says "but it's probably not weed's fought... not that we have a reason to think so."

Weed's really done a number on your brain, huh...?

Recovered Marijuana addict here. I have no sympathy for you pot users. You sit around and justify why you use it instead of stating the simple truth-You're a drug addict and you like to be high because you can't deal with reality on realities terms.

I seriously hope they lock you dopers up for a long time

>I love politicians and governments and need them to tell me what's moral

it depresses me that people are this dumb

did you miss the part where they didn't start tracking those statistics until 2012? it's easy for crime to look like it's rising when you only start tracking certain crimes when you want it to look like it's rising

Does weed make it impossible to argue with someone without mischaracterizing their views? lel

>recovered marijuana addict
you're a total faggot and can't control yourself if you had to be rehabilitated because you have no self control - recovered soda drinker

Lol think for one second. It doesn't matter when they start tracking crimes. If they rise from one year to the next

IT

MEANS

CRIME

IS

RISING

Holy fuck stoners are fucking dumb. Do I have to draw you a picture?

cite one of them that actually shows this.

all studies that claim this only shown that rats and rat cells get estrogenic effects when exposed to THC.

these studies show that it doesn't reduce testosterone.

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM197411142912003

drugandalcoholdependence.com/article/0376-8716(91)90068-A/abstract?cc=y=

I don't smoke marijuana.

I have no issue with this

Numerous human studies. Search pubmed for marijuana testosterone. Over 70 studies. Top results are all human studies showing a substantial decrease in free and total test.

Sounds like you're a pot addicted, family

jesus you're dumb, literally ~30 incidents more from 2012 to 2015 and you're screaming that crime is on the rise. That paragraph even says it's less than 1% of the total crime. Are you actually retarded?

>legalization in colorado was a failure. crime rates have gone through the roof.

Poor quality b8

>captcha is just a big red stop sign

Stay mad faggot, I don't live in burgerland

you are fucking retarded

denverpost.com/2016/02/17/marijuana-legalization-unlikely-to-blame-for-denver-crime-increase/

The Denver police say you're wrong.

and here's more facts to show how stupid and wrong you are, Portugal, which legalized ALL drugs, crime went down, as well as drug related issues like HIV rates, drug usage went down in general, and drug related deaths plummeted.

Under crime Dynamics, crime has plummeted in Portugal, after peaking in the 1990s. after 2001, when Portugal legalized all drug use, it plummted.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Portugal#cite_note-6

same happened in Ecuador and the Netherlands.

get out, backwards retard. Go masturbate to old politicians telling you what to do.

mic.com/articles/110344/14-years-after-portugal-decriminalized-all-drugs-here-s-what-s-happening#.34TuO4xr0

>crime rates through the roof

Lol no.
Would be far better to continue locking people up YEARS for smoking a nearly harmless plant? If you've ever drank any alcohol just shut up edgy faggot

It means crime is rising 3.5% over the span of a few years in a city with a fastgrowing population. How the fuck do you think this has anything to do with legal weed?
And yes it does matter when they start rising if you want to blame a specific cause. How do you know crime wasn't rising before legalization?
>authoritarian conservatives
>understanding how statistics work
pick one I guess

>Elect a driven businessman who only parties for connections and doesn't do drugs...

>wonder why his appointments would be against drugs

You have legitimately lost touch with reality if you think alcohol is solely for feminists
You need some time away from /pol/ and the internet in general, it sounds like

post. one.

I'm on my phone, and literally don't give a shit about "winning this argument." Feel free to review the research, it's why the government hosts pubmed. An honest review will lead you to conclude that it lowers test. If you go in trying to re-affirm your pot habit, it likely won't change your mind.

feminist and commies

phones can't google?

nice cop out bro. Here you are, trying to spread government propaganda to defend your reality tv star, and you've failed in the face of facts and reason.

I've posted 2 studies saying you are wrong. me and my boys will continue to enjoy our lives, while you are bitter about people smoking a plant that offends you because your government told you it's bad.

You showed them user.
Another /pol/ victory mein fuhrer

additionally, I smoke and go to the gym, and smash it. Less pain, less fatigue, bigger pumps. Sure, it might be a placebo, but it sure as hell isn't less testosterone. My own experiences and ACTUAL SOURCES back me up.

You should have elected the true Veeky Forums candidate
>tfw we could have decriminalized roids, clen and HGH

I smoke everyday and I've been on the nonstop gains train for months

I smoke daily and have a 2plate+ bench. Come at me.

We should give him a reality TV show. Then he'll win.

My brother bought into the hype and tried marijuana. He died in the ER later that night. You assholes who pedal how safe and fun it is are like merchants of death. You should receive the death penalty for this behavior. Thank God Trump won.

Sigh

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26283092/?i=3&from=marijuana testosterone

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26277482/?i=5&from=marijuana testosterone

The amount of mental gymnastics required to defend this dinosaur with archaic views. KEKKEST OF KEKS

Right, non-violent offenders who know nothing but prison thanks to the same shit laws that sent them there to serve double digits.

>MJ legalization will reduce crime
>Crime rises
Hahaha at every liberal in this thread. "You don't understand statistics, you're wrong". Trying to jump through mental hoops like that.

Fucking mentally ill liberals.

Did you even read the report? I'm not even liberal or American, but goddamn you lack reading comprehension, son

Anyone else here /don't give a fuck if weed is legal or not but still doesn't smoke it because they're just not about it /?

Both alcohol and weed are a waste of money and time and health desu. If you wanna smoke or drink, go for it. I won't judge you. But I'd rather spend my money on improving myself. Lifting and drinking/smoking is counterintuitive AF. Sure if you "enjoy" yourself once in a while (~3 times a year) it's no harm. But getting drunk and smoking every weekend and also trying to lift just makes no sense.

>back pedaling this hard
>spouting liberal feel goodery without evidence to back up your claim
You didn't refute his point either btw

youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8

Men who reported daily marijuana use displayed significant lower sperm concentration and sperm counts compared with nonusers, while testosterone levels were higher.

>less likely to knock up sluts
>get more jacked

Gets those gears a-grindin' I tell you hwut.

>good people is an entirely subjective, unscientific term

>First study

said lower spear counts, not testosterone. There is a difference.

>second study

said same thing, lower spear count and quality, BUT it says

"Men who reported daily marijuana use displayed significant lower sperm concentration and sperm counts compared with nonusers, while testosterone levels were higher."

did you even read your studies?

>third article

"Various in vivo and in vitro studies have reported on the empirical role that marijuana plays in disrupting the hypothalamus-pituitary-gonadal axis, spermatogenesis, and sperm function such as motility, capacitation, and the acrosome reaction. In this review, we highlight the latest evidence regarding the effect of marijuana use on male fertility and also provide a detailed insight into the ECS and its significance in the male reproductive system."

So again, not only is this article saying sperm count is effected, not testosterone, this article isn't even a study. it's examining several studies.

So more testosterone, with less chances to get women pregnant? Seems like a good thing, unless you want children. but then...

ALL THREE say sperm count recovers when marijuana is no longer used by the men. So you can just stop if you want to have kids.

get rekt, you tool.

Weed is for niggers anyways

They should legalize good drugs like speed and cocaine instead

Your own links say it doesn't lower testosterone, just sperm count. Well I'm not trying to have kids right now m8

Ok, so you're just trolling.

For sane readers, he cut the quote off. The research shows weed smokers have slightly higher test than tobacco smokers, but both have significantly lower test than people who don't use either.

Here's the line he's misquoting:
>Marijuana smokers had higher levels of testosterone within the same range as cigarette smokers.

Will never understand why people have such an intense interest in what other people put into their bodies, be it drugs, various genitaelia or whatever

It seems creepy and speaks to a deep insecurity to my mind

that's in the first article.

The second article says literally mj uses have more test than non users.

>People are entirely responsible for their own well being, and any fuck ups they commit is a fault on their end
>We need to ban weed, as it degenerates society when people start to pick it up
Pick one

Incorrect- read it again:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/6090909/

'Society' is leftist collectivist nonsense

Until you can prove that everyone who smokes weed invariably commits other crimes as a result of smoking weed keep your lazy collective punishment out of my face statist

>The THC-induced block of GnRH release results in lowered LH and FSH which is responsible for reduced testosterone production by the Leydig cells of the testis.

Potheads BTFO

full sentence from the second article the nerd posted, word for word.

>"Men who reported daily marijuana use displayed significant lower sperm concentration and sperm counts compared with nonusers, while testosterone levels were higher."

You are talking about a different line completely in a different article and study.

I smoke daily and my test is over 900ng/dL eat shit

See

Congratulations. If you didn't smoke it would be even higher.

first post best post

>The crime rates have gone through the roof
Daily reminder that that's because of their facist tier gun laws

>he doesn't treat the chemical imbalances in his brain as well as his body
wtf

>My brother bought into the hype and tried marijuana. He died in the ER later that night

My best friend died the same way.

He snorted so much marijauna that he started bleeding out his face. Then he had a stroke, a heart attack and a SED attack all in the space of twenty minutes.

He died in the ER waiting room . RIP JOHNNY

>weed conclusively shown to lower test
>all potheads that were in this thread run back to their hugbox

That's not saying Test is lower. It's saying it inhibits Testicular function.

as said above in 3 different posts, studies either show no difference in testosterone, or more testosterone from smoking. only reduction in sperm count.

stop reading what you want to read and read what is actually there.

Same with the migrants these countries let in. Studies show that bringing in mass refugees actually reduced rapes and sexual assaults.

Officials think this has something to do with their islamic values having a more conservative influence on the local population.

>thinks 2plate bench is impressive.

Smoke more, cheech

>The THC-induced block of GnRH release results in lowered LH and FSH which is responsible for reduced testosterone production by the Leydig cells of the testis.

>which is responsible for reduced testosterone produced

>reduced testosterone production

He only smoked to look cool.

Low level bait, son.

Try NOT A SINGLE DOCUMENTED CASE of death by marijuana

Lmao

All of you are stupid.

Blaze up bitches.

> Legalise Weed, MDMA

> Decriminalize Acid, Mushrooms

> Ban Alcohol, Speed, Cocaine, Meth, Coffee

Society would be so much better.

Here here.

>ban coffee

kys

In exactly what fucking way?
I do see the point in MDMA in clubs since girls are more likely to put out if they are on that shit but how does any of this improve society?

coffee is fucking degenerate

>ooh i need to drink muhh double expresso latte because im late for my jew managers meeting !!

>i didnt get enough natural sleep because i was up late working hard for muh boss, i need coffee!! reeee!!

absolutely untermensch.

this. it increases estrogen,
enjoy gyno

t. libcuck

>makes drug illegal
>wonders why mainly criminals smoke it

I sleep well, however I take coffee for that extra edge.

Stay mad.

You do realize its not black and white right?
You can enjoy marijauna without smoking all day every day.
I smoke 1-2 times a week, usually an hour or two before bed. What do you do in this time?
I just want to unwind and relax after a stressful week.

Some retarded old foreigner isn't going to tell me what to do with my down time.

Imagine if we legalized killing other people, then murder rates would become zero over night!

Smoking marijuana doesn't make you a bad person. But through my experiences with many smokers in a mostly white suburb it's part and parcel with contemporary consumer culture which propagates civilian detachment from society, and extols values like being content with mediocrity, and numbing your mind into a tolerable state of being through inundating yourself with cheap media and drugs. This was the stale lifestyle almost everyone from my suburb lapsed into. I find it to be rather degenerate.

Weed makes you happy and enjoy life. Its a nice way to relax and treat yourself after a day of work. Sex feels amazing whilst high, as do all activities.

Its a far better choice than alcohol when it comes to recreational use.

MDMA is a very good drug to take once a month when people go out to party (this should not happen more than once a month, since clubbing every week is degenerate). This would reward a hard working society.

Decriminalizing Acid and Mushrooms still gives society those "illegal" drugs that would be challenging to get. But also allow humans to really experience a different perception of life. Oh and i almost forgot. Ketamine could go on that list too.

These substances should be used once every year.

The above substances ^ are not physically addictive. They reward society.

Banning alcohol is essential. Alcohol is a shit tier drug and would immediately be banned if released today.

It feels like shit. It does nothing good. You cannot even enjoy sex. It just numbs you, and makes you feel angry and stupid. It is a shit tier drug. I'd rather be sober than drunk.

It makes people violent.

It is the most dangerous, and poisons every organ in the body.

speed, cocaine and meth are too fiendish and lead to crime and violence. They are too physically addictive to be enjoyed recreationally.

Coffee is stupid and degenerate. It is a drug for the mass consumerist workaholic brainwashed good goy.

>no one has ever made gains being a pot smoking degenerate
This just isn't true Opie. Weed gives you the munchies, hence you eat a fuckton. I've literally watched it help someone bulk because they did a good 60% of their eating after having smoked.

>implying overturning state's rights isn't retarded
>implying they'll get all 51 republican senators to overturn state's rights
>when Rand Paul exists

>Banning alcohol is essential.
Im gonna stop you right there pham
Alcohol is a vital drug that is essential to our modern life, imagine how hard getting laid would be if girls didnt get drunk every weekend
I dont like to drink because i dont get that drunk off it but it is nessecary because without alcohol sex would not even be on the map most of the time

I guess MDMA is a substitute for it...but far from as effective as ive heard
Lowering girls inhibition is not something to underestimate, friend