Since forearms are the most important muscle for looking and actually being strong what do you guys do for forearm day?

Since forearms are the most important muscle for looking and actually being strong what do you guys do for forearm day?

I've been doing farmers walks and chin ups on a thick chin up bar and ive noticed decent forearm gains but I want to get huge popeye forearms like real men have

The guy in the image does knuckle drags. Sits on the ground like a gorilla, hands on the floor (knuckle down) and then drags himself forward.

How about just stop being lazy and get a job and you'll notice major forearm gains. I've been a bricklayer for 3 years and have bigger forearms than almost every guy I see

>forearm day
ISHYGDDT

Every day is forearm day, every working hour is a forearm workout.

Unless you actually do manly shit, you will have weak ass bitch forearms.

Legit kek

That guy has the weirdest arms. he is huge/strong don't get me wrong, but those arms make him look a dwarf.

THIS

>tfw roofing for 5 years and have bigger forearms than guys 20 years older than me

lmaoing at ur face, Pedrito.

stop posting and go build that cuckshed.

I get paid to workout my forearms it's called a job

Lmaoing at your baby forearms and inability to do anything manly

I feel like guys who say this always have spindly medium sized forearms and skinnyfat bodies

I don't know why, but the only blue collar workers with big forarms that I see are either over well over 30, fat or have huge wrists or a combination of those.

Wrists get big from supporting their heads when they're crying into their hands because of their shitty jobs.

:)

All camera angle.

high blood pressure

better get that checked out

Are your forearms legit bigger than your biceps? What's the point of big forearms if you're not symmetric?

:)

wtf i don't feel my forearms from that at all

Nice, but I don't get peoples fascination with bulging veins, it feels like one sharp object away from loosing a lot of blood.

>hard work is bad
Lanklet confirmed.

You're either trolling or retarded.

The guy in the pic is a professional armwrestler.

Veins are not that easy to cut though...

The ladies love a vassscular man, Brian.

Alright, I'll trust you on that.
I just assumed and never really looked into it.
Also just a guess but anything you want to talk about...?
Well that's a pretty good reason.