Did you make good gains this week?

Did you make good gains this week?

I'd say so yeah, thinking about changing program

From which to which and why?

doing a ppl right now, 2 main lifts then 3-4 acc.
thinking about going to a slightly modified phul, i would like to go to the gym more often and since i have the time i figured why not, pic is new routine

No, I fucked up my back and was only able to go twice this week. It's still bothering me but I'll see how it feels tomorrow.

i fucked up my hip. Guess I'm just gonna skip deadlift and leg day. Almost hit 3pl8 squat too from 1pl8

>Tendinitis stopped me from going this week.

My body is the ultimate gainz goblin.

I crushed my middle finger between a 265 lbs barbell and the safeties and in the process sprained my wrist and can't lift for at least 2 weeks. So, no.

I pulled a muscle in my groin so had to take it easy on the squats and deads this week too.

What is happening?

Does that mean chicken tendies hate your body

REE

Unlucky week I guess.

Ayy lmao I posted yesterday that I blew out my SI joint. Been doing bodyweight squats to keep it from seizing up.

I feel my wrist are going to snap one of this days, I should get one of those wrist bands.

who cares about injuries we're freaks

Why cable lateral raise instead of DB?

>Change in work schedule and going out of state only allowed me to go Monday and today
>Have stupid amount of energy and felt like I had high test cuz I was way more horny then normal on way to gym
>set new pr on bench press, had good high energy workout
>went home and fapped
So even though it was only 2 days this week it wasn't too bad

Police academy is a gains goblin... almost no time to eat, all cardio and bodyweight exercises, little sleep, stress, "snacks" like proton bars and beef jerky are not allowed.

>just took 2nd psych test
>Backround investigator said I'll be in the academy next month if I pass it (and I don't see how I wouldn't)

Feels good nigga

Probably, hit the gym 3 times this week without skipping a day for the first time in a while, felt nice, lats are fucking destroyed from rowing every session, feelsgood.

Yes

Just hit 250x4 on benching. Pretty good for being on a cut. 188lbs, few more to go.

Oooh when I tried to put a barbell back in the vertical rack which has the barbells too close to eachother (this was an EZ- curl bar, back when I was on BnC & training like a bro after my powerlifting days were over)

I dropped the barbell because my grip failed, barbell smashed my thumb on the collar with another barbell collar. Got it fractured into three pieces alongside having a hematoma I had to have lanced twice and be put on fluco, and codeine (morphine at first, idk why the fuck morphine?)

It hurt like fuck, but it healed in about 2 months. I was told 6 months to a year, nah had a full recovery in 2 months (X-ray proved it).
Ty dbol, test, tren, GH, slin, CJC-1925 & GHRP2, IGF-1 & BPC
Still managed to set a PR and bench 180kg with a broken thumb in pain (how stupid)

Where are you getting into?