how do you make that??? srs

user stop, my dick can't be more erect

>drinking carcinogen shit
Welp, RIP user

Didn't have any at home atm

U mean the chicken? just shove it in the oven

>still falling for the brown rice meme
>same macros, just 3g of fiber per 200 calories difference

If you actually had a brain and were in a situation where eating the simplest, fastest absorbing carb source outside sugar was optimal (heavy steroids, hgh and INSULIN), which you aren't, because you're a DYEL piece of shit natty, you would be eating white rice.

all IFBB pros eat it white cause its insanely fast carbs for their insulin.

nobody eats brown rice other than fatfuck dyels because you shouldn't be eating any sort of rice otherwise.

London broil and home fries

no i mean the the sauce. And how do you cook the rice?

>memeing this hard for subpar white rice

enjoy your cancer faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Jf75I9LKhvg

I am not on pro levels of hgh/insulin, therefore I do not eat rice at all.

but yeah keep eating your "brown rice" and magically thinking the miniscule amount of fiber wont make you an even fatt DYELER version of yourself.

>when two memes gang up

pic related with a redbull.
I'm working on a paper and can't be bothered to cook anything. I had some leftover cold chicken with a banana for breakfast and some californian style sushi rolls for lunch.

>be fat slob
>start eating healthy
>brown rice 12 times a week
>70 lbs down in 9 months
>best shape of my life

i guess im a fat dyel fag

I've been waiting for this

Bullshit. Get out Red Bull shills.

So you went from 400lbs to 330 by only eating a shitload of food instead of a metric ton of food?

musta been the brown rice's magic.

projection: the post

White rice overall is healthier but the extra fiber from brown rice is pretty nice too. Why not just have some white some brown periodically. Interracial rice if you may. Food for thought.

why do you drink that shit?

because memes

About done with some potatoes I cooked up.

Literal retards.

Ha. Of course you would think that--because you don't sip. If you did, you'd know that Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™ is fortified with intelligence-boosting B vitamins.

Now who's the literal retard? (You are, pal.)

It was Venison stew and homemade bread, with a pint of scrumpy from down the road. Prettygud/10

Water to drink
Bag of steamed broccoli and some canned salmon

P-poor man gains amirite friends...

>canned

3lbs of fresh salmon at your local grocery $12-15
none of that salt and preservatives bullshit

farmergains.jpg

you'll never gain anything eating salmon and broccoli

That would be $30 here, they are fucking me over on the salmon price!!

Thanks for the info, i just assumed it was way more expensive. New to trying to make it..
I take in more protein normally, i just work nights (at work currently) was running late, and didnt have anything else at the moment. Brought some whey for later though.

Double chicken burrito from Chipotle, white rice, lettuce, black beans, pico de gallo, lettuce and guacamole.

...Also had an entire bag of their chips and a side of guacamole and their hot salsa too. ;X

Hey I'm justifying it using the logic that I worked out for almost three hours today doing a compound lifts/volume day and burned approximately 1030 calories according to my app, Progression. All I had before that today was a banana, creatine, and some pre workout.

Oh, and a 32 glass of 2% milk with dinner.

Some kung pao pork I made yesterday. Going to make some pasta with turkey sausage and kale in a little bit for tomorrow, and I may dip into that a little later if I get a bit peckish