Palm Beach Confidential will be selecting ZENCASH (ZEN)!!

Palm Beach Confidential will be selecting ZENCASH (ZEN)!!

Teeka Tiwari had a meeting with Zencash (ZEN) founders a few weeks ago and there is strong rumour its the privacy coin that's going to be mentioned in the upcoming report.

THIS WAS TAKEN JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO!

Look at the slide!!!

steemit-production-imageproxy-thumbnail.s3.amazonaws.com/U5drvJUWT7gmFXY3qUmWaykRprRLmvr_1680x8400

"ZenCash had an interview with Teeka Tiwardi from The Palm Beach letter"

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@blockops/zencash-bi-weekly-update-from-sept-27th-2017-video-and-slides

People at the outreach said he was there to scope out the team. It now makes sense because in the video he said "its got incredible team"

Markcap of ZenCash is $18mill and he probably sees its a good play compared to ZEC with better superior features and without USA government involvement.

ZEC market cap $560mill
ZEN market cap $18mill

Other urls found in this thread:

palmbeachgroup.com/contributors/
veekyforums.com/thread/3934350/business/palm-beach-confidental-nav-coin-proof-below.html#post-3934350
youtube.com/watch?v=kWF2YHHRhA4
youtu.be/kWF2YHHRhA4?t=17m2s
players.brightcove.net/5102072647001/BJxYHdft0_default/index.html?videoId=5605994087001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

um excuse me sir but all my link is gone.

Zen is pretty good imo. If you want to learn more about the coin, the dev team does a live 30-45 min presentation every other Wednesday about all of the developments for the past two weeks and what's coming up and answer questions. Just check out their blog.

totally fake

teeka does interviews with loads of coins its not ZenCash idiot.

Yeah confirmed they had a meeting. Some of the people in the ZEN telegram are tight lipped about this so it makes it more sus that they are hiding something.

This looks like the real deal!!!!!!!!

MOOON

fuck off with your rumors ALL OF YOU

why do we care what normies think all of a sudden?

palmbeachgroup.com/contributors/

you think these mongs know anything about crypto or anonymity?

I'm thinking it's this or PIVX.

The simple fact that it doesn't get shilled on Veeky Forums at all gives me great hope.

Why would it if dev team actually works on the coin instead of shitting on twitter ;) keep saging this thread btw ty

guys this is not a drill

veekyforums.com/thread/3934350/business/palm-beach-confidental-nav-coin-proof-below.html#post-3934350

NAVcoin is a cover-up for the real mooner...

watch start: 17min

youtube.com/watch?v=kWF2YHHRhA4

"I had an hour long interview with Teeka Tiwari yesterday which was just AWESOME"
"I think his values and the values he has and I think are espousing his reader
subscriber base are exactly in line with what we're doing, trying to WORK towards
for your world and you KNOW it was REALLY good as well so he'll be doing it right up
and introducing his community to Zencash"

They will have partnership with STORMX. For those who don't know STORM has 250,000 monthly active users in 187 countries

The adviser board for STORM is CEO founder of Bittrex.

ZenCash is leading the way.

Nice just bought 100k

Neither does PIVX...
ZeroProtocol.

Hope this is true, it's what my NV miners are running

Let's go!

this coin has been dead for months rofl

they correctly predicted multiple moon missions

seems pretty lively to me right about now

Just bought $20. Thanks

You need to learn how to transcribe shit.

He said "he'll be doing a WRITE-UP soon".

Come on Veeky Forums don't miss this

Its new poop butt

By the way, OP, good fucking find.

Volume still going up. Good shit

Definitely sounds more likely than NAV. Just jumped in myself

i'm in for 50 ZEN #poorboi

anyone who predicted anything a year ago predicted a moon mission

It's not even about that anymore. It's that anything TT highlights, is going to moon from sheer publicity.

Mooning hard get in!

Ughhh I dunno what to believe!

I was thinking PIVX but after watching the video and the guy from ZEN saying that TT will be doing a write-up, I'm going in on this one. Hopefully TT doesn't change his mind...

Get in here Veeky Forums

This is 100% the coin, I trade for a living and the way ZenCASH telegram is literally refusing to answer questions related to this gives it away.

hmm, when should we sell?

Wondering the same

This is likely one of Teeka's long-term plays if he thinks it will dethrone Monero, but I'm sure it will rip in the short-term if it's the coin.

just crushed that sell wall oh lordy

Quoting myself because unless the co-founder of ZEN is straight up lying in the video, he literally says "[Teeka Tiwari] will be doing a write-up" on them soon.

Get the fuck in here /biz.

This has the most % chance of being the PBC coin and I'm pretty sure it is.

The co-founder literally says in the video - Teeka will be doing a write up on ZenCash.

I wimped out and sold at 170000. Don't wanna make the same mistake I did with XLM.

Am I too late?

ZEN is up 45% already it will take me an hour to have funds on bittrex

Is the video what made you change your mind from your original post? I wasn't convinced until I listened to the actual audio.

wait for the dip
This is a long term hodl

LETS DO THIS!!! WE ARE THE ZENMASTERS!

KEK

oh no I was just FUDing while funds were transfering so i could buy.

This is a 19.2 million dollar market cap coin. That is absolutely nothing. If it's the coin, it's probably going to move at multiples.

Did you see how NAV moved on completely unsubstantiated bullshit? Not to mention, XLM went over 225% at an already pretty high market cap on its news.

This coin very much fits his asymmetric risk/reward qualifier.

Well, keep in mind that NAV pumped for similar reasons and is up around %65 today.

Still pumping gentlemen

Our super-sleuths found the fucking (most probable) coin. I love it.

so unfortunate that this is the same day of the bittrex fud where I moved all my funds out

Or this is fake and NAV is the actual coin and they're pumping ZEN so everyone dumps NAV.

Or none of this is true and the initial "leak" was fake lol

Seriously, this could not be any easier. The founders/staff members are basically GIVING AWAY the hint they will have a write-up. LOOOOL

moon to $16

Did you watch the video OP linked to?

he said sth like: coming of a high level

doesnt look like zen

There are two coins. One is the cover story of this month's issue (which he referenced in his video), which is the coin coming off a high level. The other coin is the privacy coin which may dethrone XMR. They are not likely to be the same coin.

Every coin has dropped from a "high level" so that is probably the most irrelevant point.

At the time of the video ZEN had dropped alot, but so had every other coin.

oh ok, i just saw the video

I believe he said he used zen to settle his mind on the correct coin choice.

Underrated, have a kek

has this already pumped or is there still time to buy?

Wait for it to dump

WHEN THE FUCK IS THIS PDC REPORT BEING RELEASED

If it's the actual coin, whether you buy now or in 3 hours is not going to matter.

If you're just looking to ride the pre-(potential) news pump and get out, then yes, wait for it to dump first.

Tomorrow morning, EST. Their daily email blasts come in at 6 AM so it's probably around the same time.

fuck YOU STOP BUYING MY ZEN STOP
STOP
STOP
STOP
IT IS NOT THE COIN. IT IS A LONG TERM PROJECT>
STOP PUMPING IT YOU FUUUUUUUUUUUCKING IMBECILES

fucking whales

>green candles

FYI, this is just a whale driving the stock price up in order to dump his stock. They are selling into their buy wall

I feel for you man. They still haven't figured it out, despite it linking to bitcoin and the fact that when someone guesses correct they get ignored. Zencash is great but this shitfest ensures it'll flat line till next year. Still its free publicity.

It's been bleeding out for a solid 6 months. Also, PBC buys like this are meant to be long-term, with profit taking an intervals throughout, not a pump-and-dump.

>4 steps

it wont stop until another 1 or 2 stairs

share your wisdom then if you know haha

He's 100% in the dark. The video in OP is the best piece of evidence we've found.

>have degrees
>have worked for companies

incredible team

explain

OP kind of failed on that part. The privacy coin and the coin from Teeka's video are more than likely not the same coin. He never once hinted that they were the same coin. /biz brainlets deduced that part for no reason.

ITS CRASHING THIS IS IT I WANT TO GET OFF THIS RIDE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

To help moby dick fill his bags with cash

They just fucking gave away the coin in the Zencash video. I just went all in.

You're on a ride that has 288BTC of volume, it's going to be bumpy as fuck. Strap the fuck in.

Teeka was all about privacy in that video. ZenCash is all about privacy.
He pretty much clearly stated it in this video. Unless Teeka catches it and switches his coin right before the release, I cant see why this one isnt it

As much as I love ZenCash it is not groundbreaking.
It solves important shit in an elegant way, has governance and will have spectre BUT
it is not revolutionary. It is a very very very nice and promising product and is a solid long term. So I don't think teeka will recommend it. He has to believe in team basically to recommend it.

Did I see a different video? Can you link?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS NOT GOING UP IT JUST KEEPS DROPPING ITS CRASHING SELL SELL

sell, it's not the promised coin, you all getting dumped on, sell sell sell

youtu.be/kWF2YHHRhA4?t=17m2s

People trying to FUD for cheaper. ZEN livestream specifically says Teeka will introduce Zencash t o his subscribers

This is all he said about the privacy coin, so I don't understand why people are trying to combine the ideas.

"We still like Monero. But we've found another privacy coin that we think could eventually unseat Monero. You'll read about it in this month's PBC issue."

Its:
players.brightcove.net/5102072647001/BJxYHdft0_default/index.html?videoId=5605994087001
Not

He goes from talking about Stellar to another random coin that reminds him of Antshares. I really don't think it's the same coin, though I do think ZEN is going to be in this month's issue, just not the main coin.

zen makes totally sense. good team.

lol did nobody figured it out? really?
so obvious its metaverse.

the vid was made a week ago before the metaverse pump started.
He said it came from a high price and meta came from $7 and has dumped to $1.
He said like antshares, meta is the same as antshares.
Great team, meta has a 60+ man team.
Solution to important problems, meta has made a very good solution for bussinesses who want to use blockchain without using devs.

We're talking about the privacy coin here man.

So much chaos...just do your reading. Its moon time

the main coin he is talking about and the user coin are different coins.