1-10 facial aesth??

1-10 facial aesth??

that fivehead

That's not a fivehead though

OP I think you look good

Good eyebrows and large jaw, 6/10 since you didnt show teeth/smile, heres my (ME)

You look like an airwinger...any chance I'm right?

I'd let you suck my pp

Nope t. infantryman

You could look better with longer hair. Not like super long or whatever, just longer than what you currently have.

Yeah I know, I'm growing it out since I had to go to a different hairdresser last time and she cut it too short, but last weekend hit the club and fucked a 10/10 so I won't complain.

Well, I was half right. former 0313 here

Didn't really know what airwinger meant so I just assumed airforce, also from the leaf so MOS's aren't the same

Ahh, no. I'm wrong on both counts then. An airwinger is a Marine who works in the USMC airpower fields. 0313 is light armor reconnaissance in the USMC

Facial scars/10

Where are you in this pic

ladyboy/10

Merlin?

California

Handsome but

>those eyebrows

LMFAO BRUH

NECK URSELF

Are you in the Santa Cruz area?
Looks like a college building behind ya

I agree with I would grow it out a little longer.

y-you have nice eyes user. n-no homo

will I make it?

East bay. That's an apt building. Give me a number rating?

I ain't homo but those facial scars a little offputting. Unless you have a good interesting story behind them, like you fought in the war and saved 10 iraqian children, something that your woman would think of and remind her how courageous or whatever you are everytime she looks at you, else she might just get a little concerned on how you take care of yourself (or used to, ex: druggie reform)

Thanks bro. I try to always wear some green to help make my eyes pop a little more.

I can't really judge men, but I can't find a flaw. You seem to be checking all the boxes and taking care of yourself. Clothes are good too. Good jaw.

Where's the jawline crew?

Sick eyebrows lol. Waxing them like a lady. Totally can't tell.

Thanks. I know what you mean. I've considered the story idea ("fought a bear") but it's not in my nature to lie. It is what it is. Some women really dig them. Most get used to them quickly. Its annoying to me that they don't make me look tougher, kek.

Bad facial hair

people get beards to hide their shit facial aesthetics

no shame in no beards

>beardlets actually believe this

Can't decide who the prettiest guy ITT is tbqh

Epic, post to r/bearddit so I can upvote it

They are ALWAYS sideways, sorry.

Solid 5/10 I guess, maybe more if you styled your hair