Your best decision in life, Veeky Forums?

Your best decision in life, Veeky Forums?

Mine:
>moved 400 miles to be with my Ldr gf
>best decision of my life
Gonna marry that girl in a year

Oh and orc starting to lift and get strong af

Cmon guys give me your best good feel

I would if I had any

>implying i have made at least one good decision

>forgeting her

Doing gradschool

>Your best decision in life, Veeky Forums?
When I finally manage the courage to kill myself.

>left my deadbeat girlfriend
>found a chill job at a coffee store
>started lifting again
>going back to uni next year
We all gonna make it

>Just rejoined gym and already seeing gains
>Baby #2 on the way
>Never seen my wife as happy as she is with our son
>Dropping some less interesting commitments by year end
>About to start a tech company on the side
>Main job will pay over 200k this year
>Trump will be president with republican majority

Mirin life. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

32. The trick is to constantly examine your life and figure ways to make it better, capitalise on opportunities when they present themselves, and follow 80-20

I'm very happy my life. The only thing that's making me anxious is that I'm not in a LTR, I was happy just playing around with random hot girls untill my friends started marrying off (I'm 24).

I think it takes a while to build something with someone to get to point where you consider marrying them and the only girl I know right now that I can see myself doing this with is still doing what I did her age.

I fucking hate everyone else I've dated seriously and not just for sex recently.

>tfw gonna die alone

Also explain 80-20 please

8020 rule, google it. Focus on the 20% of input that generates 80% of results

Yeah I googled it I mean how do you apply that to your life? Is it just anothee way to say you cut out bullshit that doesn't get you a lot results?

1. Taking LSD
2. Taking up Shaolin kung fu

The rest flows from those two.

Best decision: going to therapy to treat my depression.

Second best: taking meds to treat my depression.

All other good things that happened to me are because of these two decisions.

Yes.

Tell me about the LSD user

>asperger's
>only been with one single girl, she'd lived with me for a year and a half and suddenly left me
>fucked up life in general, it all completely collapsed when she left
>about to be homeless
>took LSD for the first time
>lifechanging experience, re-evaluated all my life from a completely different perspective
>insights drove me insane, it was way too intense
>was begging for it to end, would never take drugs again
>felt like I would go insane if I didn't take care of all this shit
>I love myself too much to let myself go insane

So, I didn't. LSD helped me come in touch with things that fascinated me as a kid and that have shaped me into who and what I am. A lot of it was existential and social, wondering about the nature of reality and who and what I was, which alienated me from everyone around me and led me to be a typical isolated, awkward aspie.

By understanding myself and the differences between myself and others, I improved my life. The fact THAT I was able to understand fascinated me, and also how LSD helped me understand. So, I started studying evolutionary neuroscience, and now I have a healthy career in it. I went from someone who was a helpless child overwhelmed by reality even in his 20s, to a therapist who helps others with troubled minds wield theirs.

Understanding LSD lets me use it so well, I still use it every week as a microdose and once every 2-3 months for a big trip and use it to orchestrate my entire life. I've also guided 12 people through their first trips, including my parents. I'm fitter than ever, get laid more than I could ever have imagined, I have the home of my dreams which I've designed myself, I get along great with people, I have a job I love and I'm still studying further for a PhD, I have a close group of amazing friends, I owe pretty much everything I have in life to my LSD experiences.

Starting to eat healthy, reasonable portions, plus starting exercise. The grass is greener than I thought possible one year ago.

Stopped drugs 4 years ago(coke & weed)
Stopped smoking cigs 6 months ago
Stopped drinking alcohol over 1 year ago

Started eating healthy, started to work out

Got gf and good job
Lifes good brehs

>started lifting

>larted stifting