/PLG/ Powerlifting General

/plg/ - Powerlifting General

Will candytoe ever fully recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFDj3shXvco
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Current Theme Song:
youtube.com/watch?v=JFDj3shXvco

I'm thinking about doing 6x4 instead of 4x6 for W1D1 on c6w.
Any opinions?

THEY'RE PLAYING MY THEME SONG
GOT MY LEATHER BLACK JEANS ON

so he was red lighted for the downwards movement?

he hitched the bar. look at the bar at 8 seconds and 9 seconds

what progame is good for me

Redlighted for lifting while Mexican, Jose Candito has to go back, it is 2016.
Clearly your IQ is higher than Candito's estimated IQ of 75, so why don't you just take the plunge and do a real program like Sheiko instead?

Gibe discord

5/3/1 with reduced volume and intensity so you don't overtrain

>5/3/1
>overtraining

I cry evertim

It is what he gets for doing a meme deadlift variation though. Hope he comes back though, or at least stops being lazy and youtubes again.

he did come back and take the us u74 deadlift record then weaselled out of raw nats

he's ded because he dropped a bar on his foot? His yt seems to have him squatting reasonably high weights

Look at that delayed pain response.

He truly is low IQ as fuck, basically a walking corpse

he also learnt his lesson by tucking his legs in when he lowers the weight

What's your excuse for not pulling 400kg?

Doing a bomb

Just narrowly avoided a bomb

Bwt 105.0
235x/240/250x

Bench opener is 180 but need 185 to qualify for British eq bench

Missed both Squattos on depth but they went up easy

Because atm it's easier for me to do 4-5 1 hour Sessions than 4 2½h Sessions per week

When you say he weaselled out what was his excuse?

is 5/3/1 bad?

Nice bw
Hope you don't do a bomb on the bench
Open with an easy raw bench so you get a result

Sheiko int is a 3 day.

TIL Isley's pretty shitty, even with equipment

Can be bad, and it can be good.

I thought about it. But I need more than a result: I need a qt. And assuming I only get a raw opener at 140/145 that still requires me to deadlift 330 or 335 to make the QT at 715kg

So I may as well not bother. Deadlifting 330 is out of the question

he said he felt something tweak in his back during his last training session before raw nats so he decided not to compete.

Wow he truly is mentally destroyed isn't he

>I thought about it. But I need more than a result: I need a qt.
Then go for 185 on your second and/or third? Even if you don't get a qt you still get a total for the first time ever.

stupid question, what's this whole thing about putting

t. user

at the end

You need to lurk more

it's some finish thing that's similar to "regards"

so you could for example respond to someone spewing bullshit about biomechanics and correct them and end with
>t. actual sports physiotherapist

or for humor purposes you could for example respond to a Portuguese poster claiming how Portuguese people are aryans descendant from Celtic tribes with
>t. Alberto Barbosa
and a picture of a black guy

meant to write Finnish* my bad

It comes from Finnish memeboards.

Basically, "t." is short for "terveisin" or "terkkuja" which translates to "greetings" or "yours truly". As if ending a letter or a postcard.

So "why are squats so hard t. Isley" means essentially "why are squats so hard Greetings (from) Isley"

>actually telling him
It's short for "Terveiset", which means "Regards". If you must know, originated on either kc or ylilauta, nobody is quite sure.

>actually telling him
this is /plg/ not some /b/ tier muh secret club trash
the whole "omg u newfag lurk moar xddd" shit is childish

>stupid question, what's this whole thing about putting
>
>t. user
>
>at the end
t. needstolurkmoar

Is this the powermenes thread?

t. Caj-Göran i från Helsingfors

t. Mohammed Al-Mohamedini in Malmö

also I'm Belgian so your joke should be about me being either Turkish, Moroccan or Congolese (even though I'm really Flemish/Swiss)

No, that is what you call finnish posters that act like reddit, which you sounded like

also flemish is fake you are just a dutch in denial

I wonder what the highest The Overhead Press© wilks is. Klokov just clean & pressed 160kg if I'm not mistaken, at a bodyweight of around 110kg I guess. Berestov is going for 164(?)kg BW around 115kg probably.

>I wonder what the highest The Overhead Press© wilks is
0 because it doesn't exist.

what is good program with squat 3xper week and bench press 3x per week?

cuckols 3x beginner

if not sheiko (TECHNICALLY)

ty

Got a close grip incline PR on Friday. 160kgx1.

Shooting for 180 by next Christmas.

Did someone mention finlan?

:DDDDD

>tfw you will never be a finlan

Update on a fat fucks adventure to running:

Ran a mile, time was 9 minutes. Walked couple km after that.

My calves are unbelieavably tight right now. Running is not fun.

Will go again tuesday.

Run log on my instagram.

Can I just deadlift and bench? I hate squats.

you can be a faggot if you want
you won't be a powerlifter though

finlan

Oh no! I don't want to be a faggot! I will continue squatting, thank you for warning me, user!

bin the fin

I'm at 140kg benchpress @86kg Bw
Would smolov jr be a good Bench program for me ?

depends on how many sterons you inject every day

Smolov jr is literally just a lot of volume crammed into 3 or 4 weeks(don't remember how long the program is) without any deeper thought. Retardedly high volume will get most people stronger in the short run but doing a program that rotates lighter and heavier sessions/weeks and lets you focus on bringing up your weak points would probably give you better results in the long run. I'm not saying smolov jr is bad but in my opinion there are more efficient/safer ways to program your training.

IMO you could get to 160 or more at that bodyweight natty and doing easier weekly progression routine. Something TM-is or Gnuckol-ish with periods of high intensity low volume benching every couple of months.

Lads what's a good Sheiko program for binch, hurt my back can't squat or diddy for the next 4-6 weeks so thinking of focusing on bench whilst doing mobility shit for back.

Did he died?

No bombo Georgeo

180/185x/185

Have qualified for the British eq bench only in 8 weeks too.

Tfw have an eq total now

Changing DL opener to 290 and using the suit

inb4 bombs out on deads.

>inb4 you bombo on diddilys

Not as a base. If all you do for the main lifts is the one top set, once a week, it probably won't be enough to get you very far.

5 day fedorinko prep

Absolutely yes

Stretch in a few hours, do you have a strava profile yet?

No, but it looks interesting and ill make one.

>powertoning
???

>he doesn't powertone

How come that some powerlifters look like Norris and Virtus. But others look like boardshorts, isley and norsefat?
What is the key to not looking shit and being strong as fuck?

Roids

boardie roided

Yes, but now he doesn't so he has a wrecked hormonal system, got fat and has been stalled for like a year.

>But I need more than a result: I need a qt
dont we all lad
dont we all

>tfw dated a fantastic Asian girl who moved away and now all I want is another aznqt3.14gf
>have a dating site account and half of the women who visit/like me are from SEA
I'd probably move there if the entire area wasn't such a goddamned disaster all the time.

Done with the meet yet Isley?

Because the "others" are fucking fat. I mean, Virtus is about 183 cm and weighs ~93 kg. Norsefat is 188? cm and weighs 150 kg, Isley weighs 105 kg at 182? cm and boardie who looks better than Isley but worse than Virtus weighs 110 kg at ~195 cm but fucks up his training more and tries less than Virtus.

Virtus is not 183, he's like 178 at best.

there should be two upper body dominant movements in powerlifting to match the two lower body dominant movements

this

been saying this for years

The bench is a fucking meme lift and should be taken away completely. The only reason bench is even included in powerlifting is so that the audience can take a bathroom break.

man & girl go out to drive under moonlight. they stop at on at a side of road.

he turn to his girl and say:

"baby, i love you very much"

"what is it honey?"

"our car is broken down. i think the engine is broken. ill walk and get some more fuel."

"ok. ill stay here and look after our stereo. there have been news report of steres being stolen."

"good idea. keep the doors locked no matter what. i love you sweaty"

so the guy left to get full for the car. after two hours the girl say "where is my baby, he was supposed to be back by now". then the girl here a scratching sound and voice say "LET ME IN"

the girl doesnt do it and then after a while she goes to sleep. the next morning she wakes up and finds her boyfriend still not there. she gets out to check and man door 100kg two years

t. panzer

t. stubby memelifter who can bench 170 but pulls 200

it would be cool if there were a competition lift that was based on upper body pulling

what's funny is I'm a long armed super shit bencher

Holy shit

Missed my first two attempts in the suit because it was so tight I couldn't grab the bar properly and then couldn't lock it out for long enough

Then came back for 3rd and did it raw

So. So. Nearly. Bombed after all that work.

why are you guys so mean to jonnie? I just want him to release a new video and set some damn PRs already

Gj lad, you've broken the curse of no bombo. Also fucking hell, learn how to use your equipment. This isn't even funny anymore.

why are you such a fuck up

why do you mess up on things like that

apply yourself

so you pulled 290 for three attempts?

Wew lad

how the fuck can you spaghetti almost every meet you do these days?

Yup. 290x/290x/290

This was without a doubt, my worst executed athletic endeavour since I tried racing single sculls in rowing.

th-this is kg, right?