Do girls like guys with thicc glutes?

Do girls like guys with thicc glutes?

How do I get glutes that thick?

They do. There is a saying which is: "You need a big hammer to drive a big nail." A female friend of mine was told this by her grandfather. Men too, aspire for dat ass.

Butts are attractive to both genders. It's a sign of good genetics and health.

Yes.

Yes if he is attractive in general

This guy is fat, not fit, but fat, why would anyone wanna look like a giant jellow cake.

Why do I find asses like this so attractive even though I know that shit and farts come out if it multiple times a day

fuck off dyel

>fat
The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Women don't want this even a little bit. Way too much, just fucking cut to get the bf% down a bit and chill the fuck out. What's the point of becoming a giant chiseled beast if girls don't want it?

I'm a lot smaller than that guy and I still would not call him a "giant chiseled beast."
He looks awesome. He looks perfectly healthy, strong and athletic but not giant, veiny bodybuilder mode.

>lifting for girls

Do you even want to make it?

No, I wanna fuck a lot of girls

>retarded question inc
lets assume for the sake of the question that he is natty, how do i get this body?
powerlifting style routine
>heavy compounds
>3 days a week
or
bodybuilding style
>few heavy compounds
>lot of acc.
>4-5 days a week

basically, hypertrophy vs strength for this body?

gtfo ya fucking homo

Nice ATP faggot

Yes

Justin a qt

yes, it's a sign that you have good fat distribution genetics if you have a fat ass as well as a skinny waist, for both genders.

That's not Justin.

>tfw no gymbro

What is his bf%?

15-18%

t. virgin

i swear to god, of all memes, this is the most stupid

>this is not what women want

man, shut the fuck up, my physique is 100% uglier than and still I get some cunts from time to time

if you want to "fuck a lot of girls" quit going to the gym and start making money, stupid ass monkey

Okay, that's why my gf is obsessed with my tHICC juicy gl00ts.

Dumb teenage chicks are into DYEL skinny dudes. Most women I know (read: 25+) want actual men, strong, thick, not fat but not ripped either. Think pic related.

Heavy. Always lift heavy, especially if you're natty. You get that SOLID, THICK, TIGHT physique that way.

Klokov is pretty ripped desu but I know what you're saying.

Yeah bad pic, Justin Lascek is a natty attainable version of the same physique.

I'm 28

Most bars I go to the women who are into me are 25+ and compliment my ass hardcore.

How do you seducre 25+ aged women?

just don't be a failure.(have a decent income, get your life together, dont be an insecure little sissy, and be fit, more or less)

Is justin a no homo?

You are able to disassociate the aesthetics from the function. Same reason you don't think piss and period blood when you see a vagina.

He's straight (unfortunately)

>straight
Until he meets you user.

>t. virgin
what's the origin of "t." in this? Sometimes it's a citation, sometimes it's an accusation. Where's it from?

because it's attractive as fuck

get that faggy fuck on the right out of this picture

t. means "terveisin" which comes from finnish imageboards. It means regards. People often use it wrong.

>fat
Nah mate, you're just DYEL

Girls love thick guys like this. Since I've put on size, I've noticed so many more girls I fuck want me to hold them down, choke them and slap them.

Girls crave rough sex with a guy who can dish it out

Hell fucking yes I got so much unwanted attention from girls noticing my ass.

>tfw you just want to be the same old autist but hiding your ass is impossible

yea

t. i have a fatass

n-natty desu senpai?

Can somebody link this guy's instagram? I wonder if he knows that over the last few weeks he has become the thicc mascot of /fit

Ur just gonna stalk him

He already has thousands of followers, what difference does it make

That those people just watch him and u stalk him by endlessly saving and watching his pics

Instagram.com/josue_aesthetic

lmao alright i'll find it myself.
not that it matters but i've never saved a single pic and don't plan on it. also i'm sure a good portion of his followers are there just for fap material - he's well aware of it. It's funny that you're so determined to "protect" him or something

You sound really clingy desu senpai. Afraid user will steal your position as Josues main stalker?

Lol i dont even know who this guy is hahaha

Thank you senpai

So are you going to post pics or what?

the name of this guy please

I do, that's why I got my boyfriend into stretching, it really rounded out his ass, made it look better. It was already big and perky, but very man-ass shaped, with little roundness because of his low body fat. Stretching the glutes makes the shape better over time.

I'm bisexual and dat ass is an important physical feature on both men and women for me.

Does he have a lot of money?

damn his balls ok?

better for pegging so yeah

Because I wanna be a giant chiseled beast

Idjit

NOW HOLD ON A FUCKING SECOND

I RECOGNISE THAT KITCHEN

thicccccccccccc

i know 4 sure guys like guys with thick glutes ;*
inb4 faaaaaag