He wastes his time going to the gym and spending thousands for supplements

>he wastes his time going to the gym and spending thousands for supplements

look what women really want. you arent gay are you?

>Women don't know what they want.
Plus she'll use your ass while sleeping with Chad on the side.

What the fuck does this say?

they want dadbod because they're insecure

The face of unfunny fat gimp James Corden? Fuck right off.

I don't speak Arabic, what does it say?

that;s turkish you dumbb fuck

Its all mudshit language Hans

>look what women really want.

And why would I care? Lifting for woman is gay tbqh.

>Lifting for women
>making it
pick 1 and only 1

Right looks awfully like that lmao weed jew actor who everyone thinks is funny but actually isnt. Cant remember his name but it's obvious jewish conspiracy to make the western man a weak blob

For all who don't speak nazi: The article specifies this is what women want for a LONGTERM partner. AKA the dude she makes 1-3 babies with, gets bored and either starts cheating and or divorces him and lives off of his money. For hookups people with a better physique are preferred. Women just don't want to live with that guy cause of his particular way of lifestyle but getting railed for a night is appealing to them though.

/thread

>particular way of lifestyle
Is this the new way of saying "not being a fat, unkempt mess"?

It might seem hard to imagine but building good habits in a world that rewards you for being a lazy fuck and pursuing that short term happiness rather that looking for long term benefits, is what most people strive for. Who cares if that cupcake with mega double icing is bad for your weight and health? I had a hard day at work so I deserve this.

kek

The idea is that handsome fit men tend to be less faithful and generally give less fucks because they don't have to. Being a little bitch, crawling after women and giving them everything they want is the dadbod way, they have to make up for their unattractiveness. And that's what women prefer for long-term relationships: a slave.

Sauce

You missnamed it, retard

It should be
left perfect man by men, right perfect man by women

>implying I lift for girls and not guys

>Your lifestyle is determined by your body
- gymcel

kek'd

women lie, my nigga

this desu.
i lift to look like the guys i think are attractive.
it's a weird feel to both want to fuck somebody and want to look like them.

jesus FAGS Veeky Forums is the gayest board on Veeky Forums

>it's a weird feel to both want to fuck somebody and want to look like them

Exactly how I became a trap

I don't understand.
Do you fuck weemin or other traps?

women don't know what they want. sounds like an autistic delusion of Veeky Forums's but its true. a lot of them lie as well about it. for example i used to know a girl who said she found musces ugly and i saw her computer desktop was a pic of sean willia, scott with his shirt off looking jacked. fucked her years later and she felt my body so much i almost became weirded out.

also dated a girl who said she only used to go for skinny guys. heard one of her friends say that she said i have turned her on to muscles.

also, know this SJW who always pretends to be attracted to gross trannies with weird bright hair and shit and hates men, yet evry time she sees me she tries to sueeze my arms.

tl;dr women don't know what they like

Women usually associate the dyel/non healthy physiques with wealth, this is because most of the rich people in the world who aren't actors or athletes have this sort of body. WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO THIS BODY BECAUSE THEY ASSOCIATE IT TO WEALTH, women are attracted to money
Sexually, women would much rather go for a Chad body or muscular body, but the care more about money.
Also dadbod makes the women look much better in comparison to themselves, there are very few women who go to the extents that men do to look after their bodies- doing a few bodyweight squats, a short jog, and eating clean DOES NOT go to anywhere near the extent men go to.
That being said, most people are lazy shits who give up sports and exercise after they leave school or uni

Except that's how most fit men are. Unless you live in a particular way, make certain sacrifices and invest a certain amount time, you won't be fit. I see you posting here probably wasting hours of your day to discuss somewhat fitness related topics on an indonesian basked weaving forum. I doubt you'll stop once you get a gf. And yes, spending 1-2 hours a 3 times week in the gym, eating mostly what would be considered "healthy food" by the general public and tailoring your shopping list IS a particular lifestyle. It's not even a bad thing but it's not the norm. Are you seeing where I'm coming from or do you want to keep on memeing?

Oh also sleep and alcohol. Try being fit and actually progress after a certain point while drinking heavily every weekend and barely sleeping. Your gf won't be very stoked when you're going to sleep around 10 every night and call her a gains goblin when she wants to mount you when you just want to sleep.

>Langzeitpartner

left looks like a morph of gerald butler and david duchovny

right is prince harry and wayne rooney

I fuck both.

>implying i lift for british women

Your body is determined by lifestyle it's cyclical. And flat.

So if i look like right i automatically get a gf?
Strange how online sources say women want X or women want Y but IRL if you have X and Y youre still fighting an uphill battle

>asking women what women want

hot

pretty sure that's lexi trap

>if men think we have lower standards then we actually do maybe they'll settle for my fat ass

this about sums it up.

Women are full of shit.

>Germany
Apparently they really, really want hordes of immigrants.

>thousands for supplements
Wtf? Ive paid $40 for a bag of whey this july and im still using it. Unless youre going 4 scoops a day you wont be spending more than $100 a year.

>Listening to jews
>Listening to germans
>Listening to women

Men listen to their bodies, faggot.

Is that James Corden on the right?

Women care more about money than anything else tbqh, and an ugly guy is easier to manipulate and less likely to dump her.

I don't even buy supplements besides whey and I look like the left.

Lads the pic is from Jackamo - a brand for fat men in the UK. Pretty sure this is a press release... probably a load of bollocks.

Besides, rarely do people just stick to a 'type'. If you wanna go BB style, be a fat powerlifter, ottormode or whatever just do it... do what you want to do not for others.

You got it almost right, but
>AKA the dude she makes 1-3 babies with
should be
>AKA the dude who raises 1-3 babies with her, after chad knocked her up

Women sometimes lie.

Right makes women feel secure because they know their man isn't desired by other women

Left makes women feel a bit uneasy since they know he can leave them whenever he wants and easily find another chick.

>2016
>Not knowing women

kek, tops

well its accurate because it says the left is the best option for both

hopefully not much, other than "fuck me please" and "more when you're ready".

>lefties constantly trying to convince men that women want out of shape pieces of shit

why are libtards so weak willed?

Its because theyre all on the fucking pill. Of course they want a fat, caring, genial male. Their brain thinks their constantly fucking pregnant.

>they're

Fuck you jewgle

Seth Rogen? Yeah, I wonder what's making them lie so adamantly wrong about it

This guy gets it.

Fuck bitches. Get bitches pregnant, buy don't get locked down by bitches. If she is a worthy mother she will happily raise your child with minimal help from you.

>tfw already look like right

welp, looks like your work here is done, thanks Veeky Forums

Zyzz was right we really are all gonna make it!

Women want a cuckold to take care of her and Chads children

Men want to be Chad

No surprise here

>what a woman says she wants
>what a woman wants

pick only 1

The guy on the right has

>FRAME
>FACE
>and maybe HEIGHT

They say they want to have a man with this body, but then they want to change him so he looks like the left guy.

Women are stupid t bh. Luckily i am a gay faggot.

I'll take both though