Best and worst Veeky Forums YouTubers

What channels do you love? Which do you loathe?

Love: My current favorite is Jujimufu's channel, Acrobolix: youtu.be/cXhRvzxj0i8

He does a good mix of useful training/information content and pure entertainment like the linked video above. Dude is a fucking house, and has a great on-camera personality (think pro wrestling persona).

Loathe: Bradley Martyn is boring as fuck. I want to like his channel because he's like the non-douche real life version of Dom Mazzetti, but the "follow me around with a camera while I do fuck all" "by the way, I'm opening a gym" "I am deeply self-conscious about my hair loss" stuff just bores me to tears. Will watch girl lifting video so, so ymmv.

What about you all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cDaREHl_CEE
youtube.com/watch?v=XU4qjpHlDs0
youtube.com/user/davidlengauer/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=A1wxJgB12SE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

infinite elgintensity

Do you like Trapsquatch or not? What do you like or not like about him?

Clarence Kennedy.

I too wish to be able to enroll into hogwarts one day and Weightgardium Leviosa with swole harry potter.

TheRage191
youtube.com/watch?v=cDaREHl_CEE

Jason Blaha has the best and most informative channel

Jesus Christ it looks like he's lifting in a Bolivian prison in most of his videos. Dude seems legit though. No bullshit, just lifting and tricking.

.5/10 I responded.

Thought I was the only one who noticed Bradleys video are boring as hell, so are David laids, ironically I find train to look good naked and Connor Murphys videos cringe, but actually entertainting to where I look forward to the next, they also aren't 30 minutes long

he can't be natty though, right? squatting 3xBW @18yo is over the "genetic freak" point imo, and also he has a lot of definition for being 100kg at 178cm

This guy is cringey as fuck. His dad probably went to go get some smokes twenty years ago. He has the confidence of a chihuahua.

he is funny as fuck

OP here. I'm personally natty, but I don't really need my entertainers to be. If I'm looking for lifting advice, I'd prefer that it be tailored to someone who isn't juicing though. Generally, I watch Layne Norton (who exclusively coaches unenhanced, iirc) or Stan Efferding (who mentions when stuff applies only to people who are cycling) for in-depth vetted information.

i like Omar, he is pretty funny, gives good advice and i like his approach to weightlifting.
Alan Thrall is also pretty good when u have to learn a new lift or so.
Furious Pete is also pretty entertaining, not so much a fitness youtuber, although he is fucking jacked, but he eats a lot of shit

monitoring this thread

>Diaper man
>Furious heart attack

>sadbananaflavourscoob.jpg

I like his pre work out idea even though I don't even use any of that shit

jujimufu
clarence0
michael kory
omar isuf
alan thrall
maxx chewning
alphadestiny

i watch all of these from time to time, when i'm really bored, i don't necessarily watch each and every video lmao

and i agree with you op, bradley martyn is boring to watch

His girly face is weird, and he's occasionally prone to bro science, but I agree that he's decent despite that.

I dont really watch lifting vids since 09 but elgintensity is all I really need. I started lifting in 08 so the first vids for me were actually scooby doo and muscle tran whatever the fuck that asians name was

well he looks good now with that beard thingy he got going on

I quite like supertraining stuff now. I was reluctant at first but desu there's something about smelly bell I can't help but like.

I also like Alan Thrall, he gets meme'd a lot cause of his beard but I honestly think he's a good dude who gives good advice, even if he doesn't excel in any one area of fitness he's still a pretty good dude.

I'm also just waiting for the day our based lord candytoe returns to save us all and guide us into the kingdom of gains.

Clarence0
Alan Thrall
FightTips
Strength Camp/Elliot Hulse
BodybuildingRev
ScottHermanFitness

>how many eggs do you want?
>uhhh.... like... all of them

As soon as the question was asked I knew this reddit garbage meme humour was going to be the response. You don't get that with scoobs.

My favourite is GZCL Cody Lefever

>strong as fuck
>knowledgeable
>entertaning
>puts out free programs and methods all the time

I hear scooby1961 is a great channel and his pecs are sick

Nothing like lifting 60% of whats on the bar because momentum is lifting the rest.

Silent Mike anyone?

What the fuck happened to Candito?

he is alright, i like omar more though

alpha destiny the raging manlet

I'm subbed to

Supertraining
Chris Duffin
Clarence
Alan Thrall
Stan Efferding
Candito
Dave Tate
Brian Alsruhe

I sometimes check AthleanX and Omar's channel.

He fucked up his foot doing a sumo DL a while back at a competition. You can see a webm of it if you check out the OP of the current /plg/ thread. Then he fucked his back before raw nationals apparently and has been off youtube through all that. He's still on instagram apparently and I hear he was saying he was going to YouTube again but no sign of him so far. Maybe next year?

i feel like Jeff Cavaliere gives alright advice, but god damn he takes for ever to get his point through, he is so boring

Jujimufu all the way. I literally don't even keep up with any other youtube lifters. The guy is fucking hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=XU4qjpHlDs0

Sorry to hear that. I hope he comes back.

all these posts and nobody mentions the GOAT DelDrew

My favorites:
>Massthetics
>Clarence0
>Supertraining06
>Chris Duffin

Yeah. He uploads too often so he has to pad his videos with unnecessary shit and weird specific information you don't really need to hear.
It's easier to check in every couple of weeks and find one or two videos you can actually watch.

yo what about the way he suggests doing facepulls? everyone tells me it's wrong.

that is one aesthetic bar

i have been doing the face pulls hes advocating, i have had a shoulder impingement in my left shoulder for a month.
started doing those, OH MY JEEEZ the pain went away RIGHT after i did them, not even kidding, dont take my word for it though, try it out for yourself.
i go 3x10 and the 2 first sets i dont go that heavy, a weight where i can hold the form 110% and then the last set i go with a little heavier weight, it feels so good in the shoulder afterwards

youtube.com/user/davidlengauer/videos

I actually know this guy

>michael kory
His videos are good but I'm pretty sure his gym will fail. I just don't get how a gym that small can be profitable.

I like watching terrible lifts but fuck the dude commentating got old real quick. The Rich Piranha and "fair enough" guy memes are so overused, never funny and just cringy at best.

Vitruvian Physique is the best out there.

>"fair enough" guy
How new are you?

yeah, it gets old pretty quick, but the lifts are funny as fuck

Best:

This

- Scooby
- Steve Shaw (Massive Iron)
- Jason Gallant
- Victor Costa

They are legit natty imho. And they are all older, have decades of experience and they are all about hard work and staying healthy. no bs, no stupid miracle products, no miracle programs.

>Scooby
>natty

>Scooby
>Natty

Choose one.

What's hist best quote?
>back is the legs of the upper body

The hivemind is real

Love: Rich Paino

Seems like a real dude, very likable, no broscience.

Hate: Dom. Just cringey reddit tier shit and the persona that he adopts for the videos is a turn off.

Like a small child with crippling add

fake natty fucker

"some people say deadlift is for back day, others say its for leg day, i say its for another day PASS"

This motherfucker right here
beast

youtube.com/watch?v=A1wxJgB12SE
blasts heavy ass music
drops truth bombs
lifts heavy ass weights

on top of that is friendly responds to comments and shit

This freak

will ammonia increase my str lvl?

this is best answer

Clarence
Vitruvian Physique
The Golden One

"you're still sore from your last leg workout, which was your first leg workout, and your last leg workout"

He weighs in at 178 for his shows

How to use the Smith machine: "you don't!"

that line is much better in the context of the video cause they play the ending music right after

I watch Robertfrank615 when I need someone in a car shouting at me angrily.

>le pianist
>no bioscience

love juji. used to post on his forum trickstutorials way back in like 2003. he kicks ass
his flexibility book is bretty gud too

I like your pic. I watch him

Jack of all trades, master of none

the best is our guy
CONNOR MURPHY

Hey Igor, shout out to my two friends Scott and Leo. They want to make a channel and were inspired by you. Keep up the good work (assuming this is you). I come to your channel to be educated.

Timestamp nigger

That's fantastic! Tell them good luck.
It's HARD AS HELL to get even like 100 subscribers, but it's worth it and once you get the snowball moving it picks up pace quick and you get more and more motivated to make better/more videos!

Just make sure they make something good/unique. Too many fitness vlog channels these days with the same old footage of them doing bicep curls and narrating over it.

I like ATHLEAN-X, because he seems everytime serious about his Videos, doesnt fool around or making weird accentuations.
I dont want to be entertained, i want to learn something.

VP ftw alphadestiny is a faggot manlet

w2c that bar

BATSINTHEBARBELL MOTHERFUCKAS

BATSBATSBATS

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DRju60TBVc

Pls respond

Also I saw you were at Chris Guzman's meet recently in one of his videos, what do you even do at these meets? Shake hands, take a selfie and good bye?

Is Chris a cool dude? I'm subbed to both my yall

all he needs to say is zeroooo and I'm not gong to go watch kalimuscles to laugh at specific parts if he's gonna clip it himself

Pete Rubish is based. His q&as are hilarious

The handshake and photo is part of it yeah, but usually we just talk about whatever.

Because my channel is a bit more information-based a lot of people had questions so we'd just talk about lifting/nutrition/competing in men's physique and bodybuilding.

And yeah he's great. Was following his channel for years before he even knew who I am so to meet him and then find out he's the same (if not better) off camera as he is on camera is great.
It sucks when you meet these people you've followed/looked up to for years only to find out they're douchebags, but that's not the case here.

bats pls go

>Loathe: Bradley Martyn is boring as fuck. I want to like his channel because he's like the non-douche real life version of Dom Mazzetti

Brad and Dom's collabs are legitimately some of the funniest shit I've ever seen fitness related or not.
brad by himself is lame except for the stunts like squatting azns or squatting on a bosu ball but frankly, he's probably in the top three most capable and intelligent builders out there.

Dom's channel is simply a national treasure.

she posts here but this is not her, it's a gooney beardman thirsty poster

t. it's me

Bros Versus is as good as old Broscience for sure. Bradley is a great straightman for Dom to play off.

Who is the Blahino, lord almighty of all things fitness? Well I'll tell you. Jason Blaha is THE biggest bad ass you could ever know. Recruited into the CIA Special Activities Division straight out of high school, he took on numerous enemies of state during his time at "The Company" (as us insiders like to call it) and became renowned for being the only alpha-bravo-bravo level commander with mild autism in the history of the agency. Ever hear about that guy who finally got to that Bin-Laden bloke? Well I'll give you a hint: He has the hips of a plus size model, invented 5x5 training and in person is even bigger than Rich Piano. Long story short - This guy means business ALL the time.

Is that real life. You are a great guy keep the work up