/sg/ SARMS General

Post all you have to say about SARMS and your experience.

Post your past and current cycles and supplements you take in conjunction.

Trusted SARM manufacturers:
EA v2.enhancedathlete.com/product-category/sarms/
FN xsports-nutrition.com/product-brands/focused-nutrition/
DNA thednaanabolics.com/home
BRAWN brawn-nutrition.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

crazybulk.com.au/product/d-bal/
espn.com/mma/story/_/id/17993398/jon-bones-jones-suspended-one-year-failed-drug-test
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's a SARM

>trusted sarm manufacturers
O boy am I lafin

Since when is focused nutrition trusted? All the reviews I have seen say otherwise.

Currently on 4th cycle on SARMS, taking Ligadrol/Anibolicum. I wish those fucks didn't ban tri-sarm ffs

I've been on yk-11 for a week now 10mg/day.

Haven't felt any different but my lifts are going up faster than usual, could be placebo. I haven't felt any insatiable hunger or diarrhea or anything like that yet. I'm taking it in liquid form

I've done a lot of research on the "sarm" yk-11, and I think my experience so far aligns with what others have said. If I die from cancer in a year because it hasn't had any human or animal testing yet, then that blows

Sequential androgen receptor modulator

> SARM manufacturer
> trusted

pick one. Or better yet, support your local U-Lab and get some real gear. At least their long- and short-term sides are known. And the gains are just in another league...

Isn't YK11 even more anabolic than LGD4033?
Some sources even state it is better than dht by depressing myostatin.

I find it odd that you don't seem to see any effects.

OK 1 week...

No human studies
technically not a sarm
Reports of hairloss, acne complete shutdown.
Stay away, stick to LGD or ostarine

link to reports of shutdown please

To lazy to track down but I'm sure there's a few on anabolicminds

did two cycles over the summer.

The first one was ostarine 30mg by focused nutrition. I put on about 4lbs of lean mass. I didn't really change my diet. simply maintained. Consumed alcohol 4 days per week. So, I was likely in surplus.
Definite strength gains, and muscle volume and hardness were noted.
Sense of wellbeing was felt around the 3-5 week mark. Sex drive, unchanged. possibly diminished by the 6-8 week mark. Though, this could have been due to other reasons.

I also did a focused nutrition stack of lgd ostarine and gw. Didn't like this one...felt like the amounts of each sarm was insignificant, and not enough gw. at one point, I decided to double the dose. I noticed some extra fat in the nipple/chest area. sex drive diminished.(both around 4 weeks in) Won't be doing this one again.

No pct or on-cycle support.

I really liked the osta. That small gain in strength and muscularity feels great. I will try sr9009 starting next week.

I'd like to give RAD140 a try, but since Ostarine gives great results, why bother? or Perhaps it could be surprise. Maybe this spring.

I know it isnt a true SARM but i ordered 2 vials of MK-677. Should be getting here monday. Anyone had experience with it? Was going to take 25mg before sleeping.

^to add, I think that 4lbs, while seems small...I noticed I was more cut than before the cycle. So, losing a couple lbs fat and gaining about 6lbs muscle(estimating) will indeed show on a smaller frame.(went from 160.5 to 164...and back to 160 when the cycle finished) Unfortunately, it did nothing for my height of 5'8".

Love it, must have for skinny guys
25mg/day Mon - Friday

On the sarm front I take 5mg/day LGD for winter bulk, 10mg/day RAD in the summer

How did you take the Mk? Like does it come with a vial dropper and you just squeeze it into your mouth?

>topical dhea/pregnenolone/1dhea cream
>10 mg lgd ED
>25 mg MK677 ed
2 months total with a toremifene pct
Fraud gets all reeee at sarms but hey

If you're buying le ebin meme products like in op kek
Find a good rc site
Also lgd plus test is great

>enhanced athlete
>DNA anabolics
>xsport
>brawn

>trusted

lol

you dilute a larger quantity it in some solution like propylene glyol, so that your daily dose is a volume that is actually measurable with a dropper

you'll never accurately measure 5mg with a dropper

On the end of the 3rd week of LGD @ 5mg from irc.bio, feels like this shit is bunk, no sides, no noticeable strength gains, no suppression, actually it feels like my libido increased. Waste of 50$

source?

Good to know. Was gonna order from them...need a new source

Hey, Im a lurker here, and am also on my 6th cycle of sarms.
Ive done them all, ive done them multiple times, and ive done them in inhuman dosages. Ive put on approx 30 lbs of lean muscle in 1 year on sarms. But then again ive done the equivalent of grams of gear for months plus proper pct. i dont know if its me or not but I need to pct for 3 months, that is how badly I get shut down. Luckily I can keep 80+ % of the gains ive made. But never all. Ive done yk-11 (which i genuinely hate and dissuade anyone from using) aka sarm tren. It has by far the worst mebtal sides ever. Trust me on this.
My favorite is ostarine. A very nice compound, mellow and ups your energy. You wont gain more than 5 lbs lean mass but it will be all keepable muscle and you will indavertently lose bf.
Now anything that has to do with
Gw
Lgd
Or mk-677 aka growth hormone (and yes this is literal growth hormone)
You should stay away from.
They both make you lethargic and cranky and boost your apetite.
Im running gw right now, I regret it. Fucking appetite is through the roof and im trying to cut.
Next is andarine or s4 a very good compound, kind of like a mix of masteron and anavar, you could put on a decent 10 lbs from it. Crazy pumps, makes you strong and fills you out.
Rad 140 is another one. Its like test, bloats you, but it puts on muscle quickly, you dont keep alot of it.

I don't know, maybe somewhere somehow I messed up since lots of people on plebbit recommended it/had a lot of positive reviews so i thought it was legit

I mean...what's to mess up? Did you order solution or powder?
I did mk from all American peptides and it didn't do shit.
RIP Ceretropic

yeah i did pretty much everything correctly, mixed it in pg solution, so probably just shit source, need a new one as well XD

>actually it feels like my libido increased

well thats what it should do

5mg is a pussy dose too
try 10 for a week

also lgd is not a hard to get a hold of substance, like mk677, nor is it expensive wholesale from china. i really doubt irc.bio sent you fake shit

whats the highest you've dosed ostarine?

Any thoughts on crazybulk's D-Bal?
The reviews seem good butI'm skeptical when it comes to the effectiveness of SARMS

crazybulk.com.au/product/d-bal/

>xD
Does anyone know a non meme source

>Consumed alcohol 4 days per week.
enjoy dying in a few years

i thought lgd is very suppressive, besides that i've noticed 0 other sides. I'll just finish this cycle off hoping something else happens and then ill up the dosage

>mk-677 aka growth hormone (and yes this is literal growth hormone)
No it isnt,
>lethargy
thats why you take it before sleeping

>Or mk-677 aka growth hormone (and yes this is literal growth hormone)

it literally isn't

Yeah I agreed he got scammed til he XD'd me. Now ima order their shit

SARMS aren't worth it imo.

The effects are substantially less than steroids.
While the side effects are just slightly less than steroids.

>alcohol bad steroids good
K den

not to drunkeness, but 1-3 drinks. tis true, its not good, but I'm much better off now than when i was working as a chef.

Well with the MK-677 talk going on I thought I would ask. Natty here, I'm considering taking MK. What do I need to know? Where should I get it?

yeah it's suppressive, so is test

but it doesnt mean shit until you stop taking it, until then the sarm or steroid is replacing your reduced natural test output, which is the whole reason why you gain muscle and where the mood enhancing and libido improving side effects come from

i just hope your experience is different than mine m8, i wasnt memeing you, just threw in the xd because the whole situation sucks

Its not good normally, but I would never combine it with an oral drug.

I experienced hardly any sides from ostarine. and plenty of gains. it's legal and easy to dose. definitely worth it.

Literally everyone's site blows now. Again, anyone know a source

Is Irc.bio Mk-677 good quality?
I have 3 vials left from ceretropic to keep me going going for a while, don't know where to order from after that.

Personally RAD-140 and LGD are my favourite sarms.
GW isn't a sarm but I have a gram from irc bio waiting for this summer.

never really considered this before cycling. Damn foolish. ok, no booze. point taken.

test your luck

irc.bio is the only place i'd consider

i'd never buy mk677 from a supplement retailer or in any pill form

i'd still be trepidatious with irc.bio, because mk677 all comes from china, and batches were constantly showing up to ceretropic and irc.bio that were highly contaminated with residuals

ceretropic stopped selling sarms, which is unfortunate because i trust them

irc.bio kept rejecting batches and put all mk677 orders on hold for months, and only recently went back in stock for an 'acceptable' batch (though their purity report is extremely thin on details). so far they seem potentially trustworthy but it's also possible they had like 100k in sales backed up waiting for mk677, and finally said fuck it and pushed the product

Is irc good or not

To be honest ceretropic was autistic about quality and I used to appreciate that. Irc.bio seems to have a high standard too but if the best get can get its a bit less potent I don't care at this point, I'll take what I can get as long as the residuals aren't toxic

if you want mk677 it's the best contender

i cannot perform liquid chromatography nor do i have access to a NRM magnet or an interferometer

i cannot tell you its purity, use at your own risk. irc claims like >99% purity now, go to /r/PEDs or something, do some research, and decide if you trust them

stop putting all your faith in a brazilian chest waxing forum

well there are guaranteed to be trace toxic residuals regardless

you just want them low enough they arent a serious threat.

its a much larger issue with 677 than sarms because the dose for 677 is way larger, 5-10 times as much usually

Already use r/peds and they told me aap was aight
Got bunk

selective androgen receptor modular

Sarms dosage 5-25mg
Mk677 dosage 25mg

I don't think it's a dosage issue, I think mk677 is just more complicated to make, but demand for it is high so I'm hopeful the process will be optimised as time goes on

there's like no good sources anymore feelsbad

>Is Irc.bio Mk-677 good quality?
Literally just ordered from them. We'll see.

yea...3rd cycle (5th week of 5MG ED) from irc...didn't have any of the sides I did from ceretropic LGD. was wondering if irc was bunk too but hear so many good things about it. guess bloods will settle the debate in a week+

if you're taking 25mg of lgd or ostarine you might as well be taking fucking test because that shit is going to all but shut you down, 10mg is a reasonable moderate dose,15 if you want to push it

and mk677 is usually 25-50mg

Come back with a review
Did you get slapped with the 10% bullshit charge too for using cc?

25mg at the top end is ostarine
Taking more than 25mg mk677 is a waste, even 15mg is effective

>10% bullshit charge too for using cc?
>cc
Whats that? Credit card? Cause i didnt.

i doubt its particuarly more complicated to synthesize, although it is going to be a relatively new process for the chinese labs all this comes from

the issue is that there's huge demand because of the way it's being advertised as an essentially side effect free PED (even sarms have the suppression issue to scare away the timid). It's being peddled hard by supplement companies so there's huge demand and inadequate supply. most buyers are not discerning and the sellers dont give a fuck if its poison anyways, so those labs just pump it out cheap and quick and you end up with these

Yeah, probably because I ordered outside the US

Year but ceretropic was very strict and willing to pay a bit extra for quality and the chinks still fucked up often enough. It's a ghrelin mimetic the molecule is much larger and complicated than sarms

any weight/gains or anything?
it sucks because i heard lots of good things too

i'm gaining weight but eating above maintenance so hard to tell the cause at the moment. my lifts have gone up some but picked up a new gym buddy also and that always brings out the best

Haha that idiot user doesn't even know what he's taking. Why anyone would take a sarm is beyond me

Almost every review I have seen suggests they are fine.

Either going to order from them or nootropicsource

Hmm
I've heard plenty about aap too. I've also heard irc gave out bunk

I've seen a huge bump in reviews saying AAP is bunk add in the recent news of that MMA fighter getting tainted supps from them I'd stay away.

Lol what
I missed the mma shit

I'm running LGD 5mg eventually going up to 10mg. I have some clomid will this suffice for a PCT? Also can run some natty test boosters on the side as well like DAA

Yeah Jones got a one year suspension over some tainted boner pills.

So he says. He popped for gear and tried to blame it on boner pills

Also guys buy your shit off transformix peptides good price and you get a shit load

>In recent months, USADA independently obtained and tested a supply of tadalafil from AllAmericanPetptide.com and found it to be contaminated with the banned substances for which Jones tested positive.

>espn.com/mma/story/_/id/17993398/jon-bones-jones-suspended-one-year-failed-drug-test

How where the gains on YK-11 compared to, let us say, 600mg test weekly?

I have Ostarine by DNA Anabolics but heard mixed things, heard it may be pro hormones.

Since ceretropic stopped selling SARMs, it's been increasingly difficult to find MK-677 that's not either pro-hormone, or just completely bunk.

AAP used to be legit. I wrote a review on plebbit about All American Peptides being bunk/laced. I'd steer clear..

Also, if any of you are tryna get legit MK677, don't order pre-filled capsules or even powder in general. I think it's much more likely to be legit if it's in a solution/liquid form.

Pic related is the pro-hormone I received from AAP.

Sarms are doodoo 100% . Tried this shit a fee times and multiple stacks etc and didnt even compare to running gear, i literally got nothing from it except shitty eyesight.
My experience: Real gear is my opinion, safer and better.

Sup guize? Are there usually SARM generals up?

I've heard it is very weakly anabolic but it's results come from the inhibition of myostatin.

I thinking stacking that with roids and also LGD which inhibits SHBG would be a powerful combo.

Diff guy. 50mg while on 250mg test. It healed up my tendons in 9 days or less. I was just trying to use it up but was genuinely impressed desu.

that is bullshit, IRC has some seriously good shit.

Recovering fatty here. I've heard that mk667 heals scars and tightens skin, would it be a good idea to use it to reduce stretch marks and loose skin? I also have bad skin and sleep issues so that's a plus. Gains would also be welcome but secondary to the other benefits atm. Thoughts?

Marrixyl3000 and snap8 might be useful for that too. There may be newer stuff replacing those too.

Bamp

Which make?

Recently got on a blend of: LGD-4033 30mg, MK-677 30mg, YK-11 30mg
1.0ml every night @ 23:00 before bed. Two weeks in and don't feel or see anything different. Was my source a bunk or what?

how do you know it's a pro hormone?
I bought gw1516 from them in pill form, didn't notice much
Their albuterol is legit, though it tastes horrid

Because it's bunk, impossible to get all that dissolved in a ml

Making oral solutions is fairly simple. Buying the powders is usually cheaper as well. Check to make sure your powder can mix into Bacardi 151 or Everclear 180 and then visit your local liquor store and pick up one of these.
If you want 10mg/1ml just mix 1000mg(1g) of powder into 100 ml of your liquid.

The only problem is Bacardi is discontinuing there 151 proof line as of 2016 and PEG or PG is more expensive from what I've found so far.

Unless your willing to spend $100+ on a decent scale that can accurately measure 1mg increments the oral solution is a much cheaper option.

There's an r/sarmssourcetalk fyi

>its like steroids, but with 10% of the gains and 100% the side effects

B-b-b-b-b-but AT LEAST ITS "LEGAL"!!!

I heard this about aap too tho

Implying I won't just eyeball a 25 mg dose and eat powder

I don't recall reading about height growth on steroids. Any SARM besides MK-677 is meme tier.

there's also a fitness subreddit; does that mean we should be talking on leddit instead?

i know its pro hormone because not only has everyone been reporting lately that the stuff they're getting from AAP has been bunk, I've been getting allergic reaction rashes.