How to defend oneself from fat open-carry lefties?

How to defend oneself from fat open-carry lefties?

Other urls found in this thread:

someecards.com/news/news/states-ranked-by-intelligence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The irony

>not being at least 3 actions away from firing

Heckle them then claim self defense

Be fit German and carry MG-42

Be fat open carry righty?

Get nonfat for bonus points.

of what?

marx was a big proponent of the proletariat being armed

These people really don't understand they are the reason many normal white people are now turning right wing and nationalist.

They are pleased by that. You the think political extremists don't want the entire other half of the population to be the enemy?

It's a cultural revolution!

But user, Germans are cucks.

Right wingers are a hell of a lot more proficient with firearms than these college kids and niggers

Not really. The right-wing has incredibly stupid positions on everything from science, to technology, to climate, and to economics. I honestly can't even of one reason to ever vote Republican (in the US) unless one just dislikes minorities and/or is some naive moron who isn't necessarily prejudiced but believes all of the stupid shit Fox News and Shitbart tells you.

>average iq of ANY state above 105
you know how I know this is a meme?

>fitness board
>being an autistic /pol/ poster

go away neckbeards

Have fun defending yourselves yuropoor

Merkel's time is up and so are the sand niggers that live there

The picture you posted states itself that it should not be taken as fact.

Anyway I don't know much about american politics but here in Europe nationalism and right wing is on the rise and many people I know myself through work show signs that they are not happy with the last few years of globalism and liberalism.

Maybe I don't want to be reminded all the time of my skin colour and my gender and attacked because of it, or labeled a retard as you did.

You're either delusional or I was baited

what if im liberal on like every issue except i'm a nationalist and do not support the immigration of essentially dead weight while so many actual US citizens are in poverty, homeless, or otherwise destitute

and i think that social justice is the combined terrible byproduct of good social movements and that the social justice movement has swallowed the democratic party and replaced real progressive attitudes with blasphemy laws and victim mongering

ill tell you what it is, suffering

You are doing exactly what he said. White people are fed up with being called racist/sexist/Islamophobe/whatever and you turn around and call him a retard.

Good job.

You're like literally Hitler with that attitude and dubs.

I'm American. The right-wing universally appeals to lesser intelligent people on average though, so geographical location isn't necessarily relevant. Observe:

>The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults. These findings point to a vicious cycle, according to lead researcher Gordon Hodson, a psychologist at Brock University in Ontario. Low-intelligence adults tend to gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, the study found. Those ideologies, in turn, stress hierarchy and resistance to change, attitudes that can contribute to prejudice, Hodson wrote in an email to LiveScience.

>facts I disagree with are memes

Then don't be a retard? You have 10 seconds to justify why someone voting for a party that puts religion over basic science is a good idea. This kind of anti-science stupidity is strictly a right-wing phenomena, because science is anti-"traditional values".

I'm white. I've never been called a racist/sexist/Islamophobe/whatever. Probably because I'm not one.

i guess the irony was that op is probably one of those /pol/ pro-gun faggots but now he is afraid of other people having guns

so your point is that lower educated people vote right wing

Is that it? so fucking what.

This. The cognitive dissonance. Reminds me of how /pol/tards, alt-righters, PUAs, MRAs and so on think rape is an evil feminist conspiracy to imprison innocent men and that the accuser is always a lying whore... unless the person being accused is brown.

you keep telling yourself that, boy

but user, do you really think that all those people from the high iq states are non-white?

nice buzzwords, memelord.

It's not a fact, anyone claiming any us state has an iq so far from 100 has used terribly flawed methodology. Do you know how ridiculous 85 or 113 for a state wide us population is? Claiming an entire state could be a fucking standard deviation away is insane.

You're also a mouth breathing moron if you don't realize that there isn't a correct candidate, there are only different interests being served by each candidate. Perfectly intelligent people exist on both sides of the line. And fucking retarded on both such as yourself.

Your average black american is far more likely to have used a firearm in a real life threatening situation before :^)

No, white women are destroying the western world.

You're just a stuck up 'hurr science good religion bad' kinda fedora tipper.

Ur awesome intelekt shows ur smrtr thn all those racists huh? You never saw an articlw starting with: dear white people, you never heard blatant antiwhite talk from blacks, you never heard about blm or all black no-whites-allowed clubs/communities on campus?

What about people blocking whites from getting to class on college a few weeks ago? Pull your head out of your ass

>It's not a fact, anyone claiming any us state has an iq so far from 100 has used terribly flawed methodology.

>Claiming an entire state could be a fucking standard deviation away is insane.
Clearly you don't live in America. There are southern states that still try to teach creationism in school.

>You're also a mouth breathing moron if you don't realize that there isn't a correct candidate
So everyone is the same all of the time, and the only difference is your feels? Is that what you tell yourself to justify voting for stupid right-wing candidates who believe in sky gods, deny basic science, and build platforms around appealing to uneducated people?

You're obviously triggered to hell and back over this. I thought right-wingers weren't supposed to be delicate snowflakes.

>You're also a mouth breathing moron if you don't realize that there isn't a correct candidate
he never claimed that

>It's not a fact, anyone claiming any us state has an iq so far from 100 has used terribly flawed methodology. Do you know how ridiculous 85 or 113 for a state wide us population is? Claiming an entire state could be a fucking standard deviation away is insane.
I see your point user, and you are right that if we take ie students from one state and compare them to students from other states, then we should get more or less the same results
then we do the same thing with housewives and get the same result
but you forget that population is not distributed evenly, states have different student/housewife ratios, there is stuff like urbanization, % of minorities, prevalent industry etc etc, and that can lead to iq levels being very different

liberals like this are exactly why trump won

Call me when the police start pulling you over and trying to bait you and waste your time for how you look. Or when the courts gives you statistically longer sentences for the same crimes as other people. Or when banks suddenly have problems increasing your credit limit and handing out loans to you. Or when you need to hide your natural name and use a white sounding one to have a decent chance of getting hired.

The fact that an article on the internet that said "dear white people" and being late to class one day is the biggest "racism" you've ever experienced says miles about what a sheltered, privileged, snowflake, first-world fuck you are and how skewed your perspective is. LOL. You're an insult to anyone who has ever had to deal with racism before.

>citation
Do you even understand what iq is? A state with an iq of 113 is borderline mathematically impossible. It's saying the average citizen is more intelligent than 80% of people, which is an insane claim, it's fucking madness. 105-95 is just about the only reasonable range for states to fall under and unsurprisingly thats the range of most non meme claims.

And you're also a fucking dipshit if religion or not being religious is the motivating factor behind your political opinion. People who aren't retards base their opinion on economic policy and foreign policy any side of which can have a strong argument for it, as each benefits different members of society. Unless a candidate say, threatens a nuclear power with war a la Clinton, it's hard not to see both picks as reasonable.

>Hitler with attitude and dubs
topkek

Okay defender of the poor and the opressed, the mighty light that deigns to shine the light of his intellectual prowess tell me:

Where do you live
% of blacks / mexicans in your neighborgood
Your major
Your parents combined annual income
Value of your house as is rn

I am not even american but you are accusing of me of being a privileged white redneck? What if your mom died because she was in an ambulance while some niggers blocked the traffic?

And fyi, blacks into college a lot easier than whites with the same grades and asians get into college a lot harder than whites with the same grades so fuck off

>illiterate ball of rage because you can't accept simple facts
Look it up. Massachusetts is the smartest state in the union. The numbers differ from study to study, but the ordering does not. There's a direct correlation between how red a state votes and how low it's average IQ. States like Idaho, Mississippi, Utah consistently score near the bottom.

>Unless a candidate say, threatens a nuclear power with war a la Clinton
Clinton never threated nuclear war. That's delusional right-wing bullshit. Also World War 3 is much more likely under Trump. Not just because he's a thin skinned manbaby who gets easily triggered by people who insult him, but also because he emboldens Putin to do whatever he wants. Western Europe will have to declare war on Russia if Putin goes too far into Eastern Europe.

You're also ignoring the fact that Trump wants to legalize torture, wants to shoot down ships that make inappropriate gestures as US ships (to which he said wouldn't be an act of war; he's actually this stupid), and wants to order the military to kill civilians. Of the two candidates he's the much more pro-war one.

Do they have to hide their faces because they live in a free country?

Fuck off to your safe space and leave us alone. It's liberal bullshit like this that made us vote for trump.

>says the right-winger who is so triggered by different opinions that he needs a safe space
There's no way your self-awareness is actually this low.
I R O N Y
R
O
N
Y

>Call me when the police start pulling you over and trying to bait you and waste your time for how you look.
Like they do for men vs women?
>Or when the courts gives you statistically longer sentences for the same crimes as other people.
Like applies to men vs women?
I just wish libs would apply this shit across the board and not selectively to hurt white straight men specifically.

And California is one of the lowest iq states. And hawaii, and new mexico as well.

And Iowa, and Montana and north Dakota are some of the highest.

An iq map of the country looks a lot more like a white population map than a presidential race map

That's wrong. In that graph California is 1-2 shades better than most of the southern states, which would put it somewhere in the middle overall. This is reflected by the actual numbers ass well.
>2012
>being too stupid to read your own graph properly
>An iq map of the country looks a lot more like a white population map than a presidential race map
Nope. Utah and Idaho are 95-99% white and are at consistently at the absolute shit bottom of IQ testing. If what you were saying was true this wouldn't be the case. The strongest correlation to a states overall IQ level is how strongly the state votes right-wing.
No one is selectively doing anything. White guys on the internet love to pretend that racism is some kind of myth, so I was pointing out all of the stuff that happens that 99% of middle-class white guys shitposting on Veeky Forums on their gamer PCs will never have to experience. Saying "BUH BUH WOMEN" is not relevant.

hmmm could it be that the southern states have the most niggers and spics by far? no way it's those stupid republicans for sure

Gee I wonder who is more proficient with guns, either Tyrone Mccuckyourgirl who thinks the Mac10 is the best weapon on the market and holds his pistol sideways because it's cool, or Billybob who's been shooting guns since he was 7 and owns enough land to set up a shooting range in his own backyard.

You are the one too stupid to read the graph. It's an aggregate of several factors. I was only making claims of iq.

Utah has an average iq of 101. So does Idaho.

I would cite the data directly but Veeky Forums doesn't enjoy the link, the link to a properly done iq test is linked here someecards.com/news/news/states-ranked-by-intelligence/

>blaming minorities for the fact that most Republican voters are inbred
Nope. Utah and Idaho are 95-99% white and are at consistently at the absolute shit bottom of IQ testing. And even places like Mississippi are majority white despite having black populations. If the white people there weren't dumb as shit, even if the everyone else there were dumb, the IQ would skew toward average essentially offsetting the difference with their higher population numbers. This is also not the case.

You realise the ratio of deaths to police interactions is higher amongst whites?

>consistantly
Again, no, they score slightly above average, you meme chart is again, a meme.

capped as this is my actual opinion

>stereotyping when you have no citation for your bullshit

I'm not saying buh women, I'm saying that white men are not immune to these effects either.
I'm also asking what you propose to fix this shit?
The other day I was out with a friend, his gf, and her friend. After a few beers at a brewery owned by my HS buddy, gf's friend had the audacity to say "fuck all white straight men they have it so easy."
But was able to ignore her own "priveleges" ignore the owner was jewish.
You know what I did have advantages over some, I had two parents who both emphasized the value of education, who taught me right from wrong, I'm advantaged in that I'm a bit above avg int. and mostly neuro typical. ALL those things weigh SO much more to my favor than my skin color.
What do you propose?
>Take my dad away to make things even?
>don't let my mom teach me right from wrong so I get a criminal record like an idiot?
>force a business to hire a worse worker and make less money because he was "disadvantaged"?
What's your answer here?

That's wrong. It's something like 3.6x higher for black people.

>facts that trigger me are memes

Be non-white

run half a mile
they'll die tired chasing you

>poic not related

Right-wing stupidity has no skin color.

I understand Utah being retarded because mormonism, but what goes on in Idaho?

>innocent until proven guilty is dumb!

He's exactly what he hates: a privileged white male, underage and salty, white guilt ridden and sheltered.

His appeals to emotion and calling people with different opinions retards.

He ignored my questions about his financial standing, his major, the ethnic make up of his neighbourhood etc

TRUMP
R
U
M
P

There's some things so obvious that they don't need to be cited. What am I meant to be citing? Do I find gun ownership for Southern Whites compared to inner city blacks? Good luck finding credible evidence of that, most inner city guns are illegally obtained. You think Tyrone has been to a shooting range? I doubt he's even fired a gun before, most gangster blacks view guns as fashion accessories to show how "hard" they are

>data that contradicts the politically motivated chart with such ridiculous numbers it is hilarious doesn't exist

t. cuck

But user, she will get another 4 years of cucking us. There is no alternative that would get enough support from the normies.

Because right wingers don't actually believe in racism.

Utah is not retarded, average iq of 101

you have to go way into 130s before you are no longer suseptible to cult shit

>it's an "every opinion even those complexity unable to be scientifically evaluated needs to be cited episode"

Top kek clinton supporters are fucking retarded. Please fuck off back to tumblr, i think this site may trigger you a little too much.

No, that's just the mortality with population proportions taken into account, a figure which is wholly unrelated to police interactions.

>I'm also asking what you propose to fix this shit?
To fix problems with institutional racism you have to acknowledge they exist. I think most sheltered autistic shitposters on places like Veeky Forums could care less so they like to pretend that racism is a myth and white people are oppressed, but that's the reality of it. That said it's no one's sole job to fix large problems.
>gf's friend had the audacity to say "fuck all white straight men they have it so easy."
I socialize all of the time and I'm almost 100% sure this never happened.

>I have no rebuttal to anything you said
>now please go away and stop triggering me by saying things I dislike
It's true. Trumplets really are the most easily offended special snowflakes on the planet. Back to your safe space, kid.

>I socialize all of the time and I'm almost 100% sure this never happened

Has there ever been a more tellingly retarded sentence

Holy shit, fuck off carl. Black people literally get themselves into 99% of the problems that they face

>police brutality!
Whites are killed far more despite blacks commiting far more crime.

t.ignoring the refutations of his (((data))) made by other posters

You didn't answer me about where you live, the financial standing of your family, your age, etc

Trump's best demographic was the uneducated. He lost the educated vote by a landslide. White trash will actually defend this.

>To fix problems with institutional racism you have to acknowledge they exist.
Niglet detected. Fix your own communities before you expect others to hire your ass.

...but blacks commit half the crime despite being 14% of the population

It was already sourced and you ignored it.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP you mad niggers?

Not understanding crime rates is correlated with poverty and not race. Please Cletus.

Utah's average IQ is not 101, and your unsourced image does not make it so.

>a privileged white male

Your'e a FUCKING WHITE MAAYYLE!!!

>educated meme
>in the "eveyone has to go to college" era
Wew, disgruntled blue collar workers voted for the candidate that wanted to support them and white x studies graduates voted for the left, what a surpise

>loses argument
>resorts to shouting nigger and (((jew))) at people
Typical Trump voters.

This right here. I was a moderate until these faggots and degenerates spent 8 years calling me a racist. 8 years not counting the growing resentment against the white male over the last several decades

Still ignoring it >not understanding that poverty and crime rates are correlated with race

>Wew, disgruntled blue collar workers
That's actually a false meme. Blue collor support went to Hillary. Trump's voters were older and richer than the majority of the electorate.

>libcucks rioting because they dont like how democracy works

Yeh right wingers are so sensitive because we point out racism no matter the skin colour and deny systemic racism because there is no indication of its existance

Yes I am and am not ashamed of it.

I was being ironic because leftists love the word privileged but are the most privileged, starbucks buying, yeezy wearing, macbook having, white mansion owning hypocritical fucks

This is why TRUMP won, qq moar leftie cuck haha

>hillary lost the uneducated vote but won the blue collar vote

top kek

Youre on Veeky Forums, where logic goes to die

Do you really want to stir this pot faggot? Get ready to be BTFO