I just want to make it

I just want to make it.

you wont if you keep on eating like a pig and shit posting on Veeky Forums instead of going to the gym.

Lauren is mai waifu

Yeah that 1000+ calories of IPA's a night aren't really helping me get the weight off either.

YA THINK?!

Post pics

my stats
5'5
260lbs
the healthy weight for a guy of my size is 140-130lbs

5'5 hahahahaha

Can't do shit about my height, but I can do something about my weight. Stop being a faggot.

m8 i'm a 5'7" manlet and i weight 132 lbs. you're twice my weight wtf...

I'm overweight to the point where I'm literally carrying around another me.

stop whining and do something about it. with that weight try going on a vegetarian diet to get the weight off mached with exercise and maybe some diet pills.

Dude, you can do this. Like you said, the 1000+ calories a night excess you're having isn't helping. I know there can be emotional reasons why you're drinking but if you can cut that out, the weights going to drop like crazy

I also eat a lot when I'm wasted, over 1000cals probably. I do snack during the day, and drink a lot of carbonated and sugar packed drinks.

>carbonated and sugar packed drinks
stop it
switch to tea

How often do you drink?

Almost everynight.

you're not just causing weight gain, you're ruining your body. it's not healthy to drink every night, it can also fuck with muscle gains from working out. if you need to drink, save it for the weekends.

dude just cut of fatty foods and sugary drinks, eat more vegetables, work out, drink more water, get more sleep. this shit isn't hard.

stop snacking too.

>I just want to make it.
then STOP EATING LIKE A FUCKING PIG
SRSLY
YOU WANT TO MAKE IT? THEN START TODAY
COUNT CALORIES
1800 A DAY
NO EXCEPTIONS

Hey Brandon

hey

DO IT FOR HER BUBBA

I'm trying to. :(

/mu/ here
brandon pls stop being pathetic

So ive been doing the whole Veeky Forums thing seriously for a month now and lost about 10 pounds. im 6'1 and 220 pounds right now. I dont think my face is that fat or even chubby but I dont have a great jaw so is there some chance of me getting a better looking jaw/face when I cut down to like 180 or something?

low body fat is always better, especially to face

I just want meme magic to be real for my gains

and it fucking is noice

time to see how far this goes more digits and Veeky Forums becomes CHAD

>I want to make it
>I drink and eat like shit
>better tripfag on Veeky Forums
yup, filtered

Yeesh, dangerously overweight. I'm 6'0, and at 200 lb I am on the tubby side. To be as big as you are enters the realm of a medical condition, not just lack of eating control.

In this case, exercise just won't be enough. All that will do is make you hungrier and you'll eat more to offset the increased metabolic activity. You need significant dietary changes, and medical assistance as well from at a minimum, a Psychologist.

Not gonna be easy bro, because even if you DO shed those 100 lbs, your body will be demanding you eat more to make them back up. If you don't have that kind of mental discipline, consider gastric bypass surgery.

Also, no matter what, no more Alcohol on a regular basis. ESPECIALLY Beer, but any of the high sugar content shit like Rum or Bourbon also gone, completely. If you absolutely have to get buzzed for one reason or another, use Vodka. And only on rare occasions.

Not OP here, 5'5/180. I'm drinking tea, with no sugar, no cookies or buns. I don't eat junkfood and eat fastfood only once or twice a month, maybe. I walk a couple kilometers each day, do some mild exercises, but I still look like a disgusting blob of fat. Could it be because I grew up eating a lot and it messed up my metabolism or something? Is the "genetics" meme real?

All I really want at the end of the day is to have a daughter be and the best father ever. I really want to be a dilf too

snacking is ok if your snack is like a bag of baby carrots or walnuts. no more soda either if you really have a sweet tooth eat an orange or something

no it is not. I can tell you right now the simple fact that you aren't losing weight means you are using more calories than you take in each day. most likely you aren't keeping an accurate track of your calorie intake

>keeping an accurate track of your calorie intake
But with home-cooked food, how can I do that? On that site, wolframalpha, I can look up calories for each type of food, but it changes depending on how you cook it, right? So what's the math?

It's not enough to want it.