Where the hell is my FPH, Veeky Forums ?

Where the hell is my FPH, Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLRQvK2-iqQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2769828/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bootin

I got some sour patch kids candy today (bulkan season) and there was a little "low fat food" label trying to make it seem like this candy somehow won't make you fat.

I wonder how many naive fatties fall for that implication

why not.

fuck. How the hell did that happen? Why on earth did the thumbnail end up on my HDD.
Oh well, have something else, then:

That hag world shop at Target. That place just attracts degenerates. That's why I boycott them. I don't want some dude going into the women's room with my 14 year old daughter.

I appreciate the effort you're putting in, but your file names could use some fine tuning.

Why did they add the aliens joke at the end?

Oh god, those leg wrappings remind me of being four and watching some behemoth's ankle leak fat up and down the paint aisle.

>no

this belongs in a gore thread

Crocs.jpg would certainly fit in. After almost ten years in this cesspool I've found that gore is only the 4th most repulsive thing in the world to look at, with fat people taking the cake at #1. I'm not even posting the super gross fat people right now.

I could listen to this guy talk all day. Why he have to die :(

youtube.com/watch?v=nLRQvK2-iqQ

Oldy but a goody. In all fairness though, I heard she lost quite a bit of weight after the meme took off, so good on her.

it's like he has his own pussy to fuck

Proof fat shaming works!

shouldn't the color of those books be switched?

How?
How does that even happen?
If there is one thing us guys are sensible about, its our fucking dicks.
And I always just thought they would be hidden under that fucking belly flaps, but how on earth does fat actually grow aorund your dick?
And what happened to the balls?

hey to be fair most if not all the books in the health section of my local bookstore are the paper equivalent of clickbait

it's literally just 2 book shelves filled with shit like "THE NEW SKINNY MOMMY DIET" or "DOCTOR SO AND SO'S GUIDE TO A HEALTHY DIET" etc etc

Not even clicking on that thumbnail.
This is turning into a gore thread fast

what size pants are those? I bet you could literally put them on an elephant.

Post super gross fat people pls

gross fatties pl0x

not seeing a problem here this looks bomb

that's depressing

>when the surface area of your stomach is able to contain infinity.

Kekking at those tiny tits for how huge she is. I bet she brags about being a D cup

Fresh

gross as shit

If you stare into her gut are you suppose to see a sailboat or something?

No, popeye jumps out at you, screaming something about "Spinach can't save me, why won't God hear my screams" or something like that.

Sex positive means she's easy right?

the vastness of the flesh

this is why I believe in human euthanasia.

>If she actually had the mental balls and cut hard she could easily be a JL stand in
sad

Fuck I'm so hungry

PARCEL SHELF
A
R
C
L
E

S
H
E
L
F

Sounds good for a dirty bulk

that leg is going to need to be amputated

A S S W I N G S
S
S
W
I
N
G
S

FUARK BREHS

Based Carlin

>These people are proud of their bodies
>I'm in pretty good shape but still self-conscious about going shirtless because of gyno
FUCK IT ISN'T FAIR

top lel

You work harder than they do physically so feel good about yourself, man.
You've won.

This is frustrating because she'd probably have a fantastic ass if she took care of herself.

Lel
>diet coke

It is a spray on latex based paint

>Sometimes you just need to grab 8 boxes of cheeze its, 14 bags of M&Ms...
It fucking better

>that face
God damn my last spark of humanity, I feel bad for this guy, it looks like he saw the photographer gawking and snapping a photo and has straight-faced hurt feelings.

It's fucking uncanny.

dude
that qt on messenger tho

There's a longer version of this where she stands up and walks through the door, and her ass somehow stays in that same melted shape.

I found a look-a-like...a literal radioactive pile of decay.

I'm dying

Dude, I need some olives.

This looks an awful lot like Gus from rooster teeth in the drag. #austinCuckLife

Sex negative = you're a rapist by default

Sex Positive = you're a rapist whenever they change their mind that the sex was consensual

oh jesus god no

guy rams her like he's playing a video game lmao

>excuse me ma'am, you've dropped your ass

>bulking on sour patch kids

>i'd swipe right

>It's okay, it was just my back.

> Alzheimer's Disease Is Type 3 Diabetes
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2769828/

>strawberry ice cream.jpg

I kekd

that guy is me

this simply cannot be real

also what are the leg wrappings about?

this is a level of obesity i didnt know existed

I'll admit to having a weak gag reflex but this post made me throw up in my mouth

>We conclude that the term “type 3 diabetes” accurately reflects the fact that AD represents a form of diabetes that selectively involves the brain and has molecular and biochemical features that overlap with both type 1 diabetes mellitus and T2DM.

Interesting article. Of course if it overlaps with Type 1, the problem isn't only being a hamplanet with shitty eating habits.

I don't think anyone actually believes in "muh earth goddess" ie, that statue. Though some religions do follow an earth-based female deity.