2plt bench or 3plt squat. Which is harder to reach?

2plt bench or 3plt squat. Which is harder to reach?

Squat

3pl8 squat
Sage

>tfw I bench 1 pl8 for reps but squat 3

whichever you train less

Bench

>t. manlet with monkey arms

Bench

Your legs are a huge muscle group. You should be able to hit a 3 pl8 squat in 6 months. If just LOL if you're not training legs exclusively for strength and 3 times a week

>3pl8 in 6 Month
Troll harder

Dipshit when I first squatted I could squat 185x2

In literally 2 months I was repping 225x5. Another month I hit 315x1.

What, are you 15 years old and weight 130lbs? Fuck off pussy

youre sounding super stupid dude

Do you remember what your dick looks like

Bench for me.

At about 4.5 months:

Squat: 285x3x5
Bench: 160x3x5

Epic

>leg day 3x a week
fuck no.

Are you telling me you can't squat 185lbs? Do you understand how fucking light that is? I really do believe every 160lb, 20 plus year old male human being could squat 185lbs for 1 damn rep even if they've never lifted, ever

Pussy, check these wheels. 3x a week

Are you telling me you can't bench 185lbs? Do you understand how fucking like that is? I really do believe every 160lb, 20 plus year old human could bench 185lbs for 5 damn reps after lifting for more than 6 months.

What am I looking at? it doesn't even look like you lift, especially calves. Just look like some fat ass.

Come back when you have muscle definition and don't look like a fat dyel faggot.

fatty detected

lmao2pl8 bench in my opinion. I've been lifting seriously and consistently for 12 weeks and went from a 95lbs squat to a 275lbs squat. I'll reach lmao3pl8 squat by Christmas easily. I'm currently at 190 lbs bench, stared at 95lbs also.

I can lift 225x10, nigger. Benching 185 touch and go after 6 months isn't as realistic as 315x1 on squats. Nearly every adult male can squat 185x1, not every adult male can bench even 135x1
I can squat 455lbs. Show some respect you skinny-fat fruitloop

what are you watching?

>tfw did 2 plate bench, and 3 plate squat today

Squat ofc
Mfw both squat and bench are at 285

I have no idea. I took that pic like 3 weeks ago. I'm curious myself. I think it might be the beginning of Harry Potter 4 or Underworld.

Bench is easier for me. I'm lifting on a deficit and my bench is slowly crawling up still, I'm at 200 lbs 5x5 now. My squat is completely stagnant at 245 lbs 5x5.

> 2.5kg away from 3pl8 squat but still 27.5kg away from 2pl8 bench

I want to be you.

>mfw I can't squat more than 140lbs, but my bench is at 145.
Should probably kms desu famalam.

>tfw I deadlift 3pl8 but bench 1 and squat 1
What's wrong with me.

no way you can only squat 1pl8 at 3pl8 dead

Well it's for reps but that's why the "whats wrong with me", I feel like I just have no juice to press with my legs. Should i start squatting 2x a week?

Bench 2pl8. I could squat 450lbs and still couldn't bench 2pl8. Granted I squatted every session, and benched hardly ever. fml.

Squat is significantly easier, it's much easier to progress quickly with your squat as a beginner than it is to progress quickly on your bench, and if you can't squat 315 for 1 after 6 months and are a healthy adult male and fall in the upper range of "healthy" BMI, then you are a genetic dead end and should consider removing yourself from the gene pool.

no you should squat 3 times a week until it's at least decent

im at 275x5 on squats and 175x5 on bench. progressing on squats is way easier if you're not a retard lol

Lads, when calculating TDEE

if i train PPL 6 times a week, but then come home and watch anime for the rest of the day

is that sedentary?

im trying to calculate my calories thx

LOL are you me?

No way you're this stupid. It took me a couple weeks to hit 1 pl8 squat when I started and I wasn't even skelly. The problem is flexibility more than anything

2 pl8 Military press, m8.

>tfw grinded the absolute shit out of a 300lbs squat

C-can I hit 315 by January?

if u belieb in urself

for me 2 plate bench took way longer. but i have long arms and i put a lot of work in to learn the squat. so for the average joe 3 plate squat probably takes longer.

>Touch and go
3 plate squat
>Pause
2 plate bench

>over, unprovoked use of the word pussy
>refers to fat, nocalves legs as "wheels"

Are you retarded user? You're flexing your epeen too hard

2pl8 bench for me. I could nearly 3pl8 squat at my best but was nowhere near 2pl8 bench.

took me 6 months for 2 plate bench, 8 months for 3 plate squat and like 10 months for 4 plate dead. Then about another year for 4 plate squat and 5 plate dead.

Still no 3 plate bench tho

Not this guy again. Dude we already know that youre a dyel

stuck at 75 kg on bench for the past month. squat already up to 120

depends entirely on your insertions and muscle-fibre types, aka GENETICS.

I'm at 130kg squat for 5 but only bench 80kg for three

2pl bench is way easier.

People saying squats are easier don't squat atg and are probably fat as fuck

>moving weights with biggest/more muscles on the body is harder

Depends on you, really. I squat 3pl8 ATG for 5 but I hate squatting so I only do it rarely. My bench is nearing 3pl8 and my DL is already 5pl8, so I'd say my squat lags behind most.

Literally fat.

Depends hugely on your genetics. If you've got orangutan arms reaching 2pl8 bench is gonna be hard. Same with squat if you have daddy long legs legs.

i am over 2plate for 3x5 now after 2 months of lifting. I am going to hit 3plate in about two months i guess.
What kind of pussy are you ?
Give your daily squats to the Mark and lift away.

Depends on proportions, i hit 2pl8 squat and bench at the same time.

Thats why it's not a 3pl bench but a 2pl you fatty

question to all states fags: are you talking about 20 kgs pl8s when you are talking about the pl8s or do they equal to something else in your retarded imperial units?

You always put sedentary no matter your lifestyle

depends on your body

I'm at 290x5 for squat right now but 160x5 bench, that's after 5.5 months starting at ground zero

most guys I meet are the exact opposite, I get a lot of compliments from guys I know who saw my progress starting at day 1 but my bench is such shit. weird because I can strict ohp 120x5