Supplements for gains

Lurker here

I need some advice on supplements so I can gain muscle mass as fast as possible. Gotta get ready for the next season of football. Is there a way to get legal equivalents of steroids in burger land?

>not knowing where to get roids
>never gonna make it

just look up the usual bodybuilder stacks.

Protein
Creatine
GLutamine
BCAAS
Multi

few others maybe

fish oil

CLA
DNP
SARMS
Creatine
Arginine
Glutamine
DHEA
Fenugreek
Fish Oil
Raspberry Ketones
Biotin
ZMA
HMB
4 SCOOPS

LETS DO THIS

>the candy brandywine bmw is now black

Don't forget water

Apparently drinking deer blood makes your cock rock hard for all the boiz in the locker rooms?

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

>Is there a way to get legal equivalents of steroids in burger land?

Allegedly trest/ment (trestolone acetate) is legal in murrica somehow, expensive, but dosage is low since it's extremely powerful, more so than tren, also a replacement for test, you dont need a test base.

Trest will stack on as much muscle as possible from your diet + training combo.

Use an AI with trest, maybe a serm too.
If you want a non-injectable and legal all I can recommend is LGD.

Of course these are both considered cheating in sports.

can you guys tell me anything more abt glutamine? Is it 4 real or jewery?

>Creatine
overrated, can do the same cycling between beta-alanine and taurine. Increased "water in muscles" without looking morbidly obese. Also, you won't have the hair of the 60 yrs old version of yourself. Plus, added carnosine in muscle tissues and improved rest times. It's a win-win, but old school memesters still go with Creatine
>Zinc
>ZMA
Literally worthless in any peer reviewed study; what you get with a decent varied diet is enough, supplementing won't do shit but for your wallet
>BCAAs
the most overrated scam in the protein dept.
>DNP
>Raspberry ketones
Oh, fuck off
>Multi
literally proven worthless for anyone but gullible feggets

Creatine is good
>Not creatine + beta-alanine

BCAAs already in a good whey.

Leucine though is good to add, I got it for cheap af in bulk, add a lot each post work out, makes it taste bad so use a blender, still kinda shitty. Gives light headedness though, from blood sugar levels I think.

>falling for the hairloss meme

What are you like mate.

>multi vitamin is pointless
>he doesn't know that eating it with food massively boosts absorption rates

that picture is hypocritical af
>looking back
>rearview mirror

If you eat your own cum you get a similar effect, but you don't get busted in the tests.

Need to jerk off average 2x per day

That's how Matt Ogus got big, he admitted it on a video but took it down because everyone gave him shit for eating his own semen.

Most of it is testosterone, proving my point.

Because it came from your own body it doesn't show in the tests.

It's the best kept secret in the Olympics. Why do you think Michael Phelps looks so weird. He is jerking off 4x per day.

4 scoops cmon son

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

Sarms. Checkout enhanced athlete dot com. They are legal roids basicly, less gains but still bretty good, less side effects aswell

4 scoops cmon son

>all these people doing a shitload of work just for a tiny bit of gains
Maybe instead of fucking around, just buy test already?