I hate being short having a small penis and being literally functionally disabled and a fucking manlet

I hate being short having a small penis and being literally functionally disabled and a fucking manlet.

Thin penis 5.5 and 5ft8in. I am jacked as far as normalfags go. I am tired of both men and women denying me purely because of it. They literally laugh as if im less because of it. How can we say we evolved as a species if were still this apelike to HATE someone for height and penis size. I could understand my retardation because that literally causes problems in the work place.

It makes me want to try harder and harder and harder and harder to become the best I can be.

I get rejected all the time because of it despite being an 8/10 everywhere else.

I want to make as much money as possible I want to fucking make it. I am going to fucking make it. We are all going to fucking make it.

Too newfags liftings a great start to positivity but you have to work on yourselves in every way.

Stay positive all of you and keep lifting.

Self improvement motivation and positivity fucking threa

Memes aside, 5'8 is not a manlet. Look at plenty of 5'7s with 6/10 gfs.

As for penis, do you mean they looked at it and then denied you sex? If not then thats not the problem either because they wouldnt have known

its happened irl tbqh...the horrible women just make bad faces at it.

on the net its just bad for erp

As long as you are taller than your girl, I wouldn't fret it. The only downside of being 6'4 is sometimes it seems like it'd be nice to fuck a girl a couple inches shorter so kissing/fucking is less awkward.

But sucks about the dick thing, women are whores for big cocks even if they say they don't care.

shit man 5'7" here.
Not jacked but I need your mindset, that purpose and drive i'm lacking hard on and it's killing me. Get down pretty easily

There's no way men reject you. The ugliest fucks get laid all the time in the gay community

No one knows what your dick looks like until they are already in bed with you you fucking LARPing fapping faggot

sauce?

also, embrace the feminine benis boyo.

5'8 is not that bad. I'm 5'8. Think of the gains.

lame

>implying it's because of height
5'7 here. No problem with height.

5'8" here
Same

Maybe you should stop telling everyone how big your dick is all the time, they're probably more weirded out that you won't shut up about it than its girth

>erp

I think I found the real reason.

Good news OP, anything 5'7"+ is past the manlet cutoff.

I did have a 240+ pound 5'7" 15 year old girl laugh at me for being 5'7" once and I could have fucking ripped into her for being an overweight amazonian at the age of 15 but she's my wife's sister so I had to keep it to myself.

I'm 6'4" and have a 5.8" cock my dude, genetics lottery doesn't make everyone a winner

sounds like you have a 0/10 personality

Oregairu. Saika best girl.

You can still become a solid bottom, OP, don't give up!

>5.5 qt penis
>muscle
>short

How are you not living the muscle bottom life?

>Oregairu. Saika

Muh dick

>be 5'7
>play sport throughout childhood/teen years where I regularly go against 6'+ guys
>git gud and start beating them
>no height insecurities for rest of life

try martial arts. Manlets dominate in this sport

This.

Top teir shitposting user keep it up

Women tend to do that if you're ugly too.