Redpill me on Protein power Veeky Forums

Redpill me on Protein power Veeky Forums.

Is it worth it? And if so, what's the best brand?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Bone-Broth-Protein-Powder-Ounce/dp/B01DOBJ84U/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1479707505&sr=8-3&keywords=chicken+protein&th=1
amazon.com/Omega-Fields-Supplement-Production-4-5/dp/B003HRQVB0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479707505&sr=8-1&keywords=chicken protein
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut the fuck up delete this thread

Protein powder?
kek

>Is it worth it?

Essential

>what's the best brand?

Find one that suits your needs/taste

Overmarketed overpriced shit
maybe use it if you're cutting and crave something sweet so you can settle on drinking artificially flavored water that meets your macros

Don't listen to these DYEL faggots.
All you need are these 2 proteins and you're set:
amazon.com/Bone-Broth-Protein-Powder-Ounce/dp/B01DOBJ84U/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1479707505&sr=8-3&keywords=chicken+protein&th=1

amazon.com/Omega-Fields-Supplement-Production-4-5/dp/B003HRQVB0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479707505&sr=8-1&keywords=chicken protein

Take them with water and you're set.

>amazon.com/Omega-Fields-Supplement-Production-4-5/dp/B003HRQVB0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479707505&sr=8-1&keywords=chicken protein

is that chicken feed?

this

Huh, I don't know, been using it since May and it's been amazing.

it's extremellçy convenient.

have you ever tried eating 180g worth of protein a day? shit ain't easy, or cheap. you have to take two greek yogurts, eat chicken, oats with milk, cheese... only to find out you're only at 85-90g. then you decide to go nuts on milk, cheese and oats later in the day to make up for it, which makes you get fat from all the milk and cheese.

protein powder keeps you lean and doesn't make you feel bloated from overeating JUST SO YOU CAN HIT THE PROTEIN NEEDS ALONE.

guys redpill me on redpills because I can't be redpilled without redpills and redpilling the redpill you know?

protien powders are fucking stupid user

if i put a powder and then put 3 cooked eggs infront of you what would you rather eat?
please say the eggs

protien powder is fucking dumb because its just a scam to get ur money also look up spiked protiens. by that i mean some powders have been reported to have LOWER amounts of protien per serving and also its shit quality protien. if you actually learn to read labels on shit you will see all these unnecessary chemicals in them.

instead of bying a fucking protien powder
get liquid egg whites,oats and a banana and blend them and ITS THE SAME SHIT BUT ITS REAL FOOD NOT A BULL SHIT $50 POWDER.

Ur drinking chicken bone and chicken feed

I'm making gains.
Bone marrow is amazing for you.

>May help improve laying rates and flock health
>aka GAINZZ

powder is super cheap and easy man.
It is hands down the easiest way to get 50g of protein. i'm busy as fuck and having a shake that takes less than a minute to put together and has the same nutritional value as your oats and shit is super essential.

something no Man needs, only faggots buy it.

It's a supplement. If you can't hit your macros with food or just want a little extra, it's useful. Otherwise you don't need it.

Hi Rich!

Best laugh of the day.

ok here you go OP. thank me later

labdoor.com

hint, BSN brand is ranked BAD.

also"

>ALSO

I eat 160g of Protein a day and 100g is from food alone. Consider THAT.

:3

Natty gains and use that or Gold Standard Whey, good shit

Use it if you aren't getting adequate protein intake from food, protein powders help a tremendous amount and are easy to consume.

Also if you are going to get BSN 6, make sure you get the BSN 6 EDGE, it's a massive upgrade over the previous.

I first started using whey only after workouts on heavy days. I felt that it helped keep me from being as sore. Now that I'm tracking macros I've found that it's a good way to get 50g of protein at a time. Gold standard was being shilled when I first started coming to fit so that's all I've ever used.

it's a meme supplement

Eat normal food nigger.
But if you're living in a town, you're going to get the worst, most estrogen-dense, synthetic shit ever, so it's FREE GAME, motherfucker.

Even Rich fucking Piana has a video telling you to cincentrate on proper nutrition first and foremost, and use protein shakes as a way to supplement your protein intake from time to time. You should not base your protein intake off the shake.
It's quite sensible, really.

Wanna make gains? Hop on that test and get big.

>Is it worth it?

nope, not at all
you should get more than enough protein if you are eating right without supplementing

>b-but my convenience

yeah, because grilling a chicken breast is too much for you

fpbp

No, it's what dumb teenagers who want to look hench so they can impress slags spend their money on because they're retards who can't be bothered to eat and lift with discipline.