Who here has friendzoned a girl after getting Veeky Forums? I felt really bad. I'm just not into fat girls...

Who here has friendzoned a girl after getting Veeky Forums? I felt really bad. I'm just not into fat girls. I tried to be nice but she still cried. I wish I was gay.

Yeah, no one deserves to be unhappy.

Life sucks and is unfair. All we can do is try our best.

My dick keeps friendszoning ugly/fat chicks.
Just can't get it up with them any more.
They even try the succ but it's not even effective.

Really strange because I usually get boners from nothing and cum after just some grinding :'(

>tfw your dick has bigger standards than you

>My dick keeps friendszoning ugly/fat chicks.
>Just can't get it up with them any more.

dont worry user, you're not alone

>Who here has friendzoned a girl after getting Veeky Forums?

pretty much the standard thing if you have some brains, you dont want to settle anymore with a lazy slob. Things have to be fair, if you care about your body and looks, so should her

>implying women know anything about effort and consistency

this desu. shut one down recently who liked me for a while. she just stores fat in her belly and not her thighs and ass so she can't even pass off as THICC convincingly. id be self conscious with her in public and would always be tempted to cheat.

>she cried
Shit OP, she could always lose weight. My wife is overweight but she's taken 4 inches off her waist this month. You might have blown your chance with someone really cool, and THAT'S the sad part...

Don't give into those crocodile tears user. If the situation was reversed she would have no problem shutting you down, even humiliating you.

Nah, fuck that. Most people here were fat before and got Veeky Forums so they didn't have to date below their standards. We get attractive and healthy so we don't have to deal with whales anymore. We have earned it.

I mean take proverbial diarrhea dumps on fat people who aren't trying to reverse the effects of their shitty life choices, but anyone that's willing to do the work we all have deserves a chance imo

Agreed, but that wasn't part of OP's story. I wouldn't date a fatty that doesn't put in lots of effort.

I dumped my GF of 7 years last month

Fat Women are worthless Garbage, I don't even talk to them until I insult them until they cry :)

I've known this girl for about four years, about the same time I started lifting. She's quite hot, petite, nice body, pretty face, great ass, flat chested though.

When I first met her I think there was mutual attraction, but the guy who introduced us, who is a close friend of mine, was really into her, so I just moved on.

In this time we became really good friends, but I also lost all my attraction towards her, although objectively I still find her attractive.

A couple of years when I was dating another girl I was really into, while at a party my female friend got really drunk, she approached me, "jokingly" grabed my ass and told me that if my girlfriend was ever mean to me she was still interested.

A couple of weeks ago she hooked up with a friend of mine, something I'm really cool about. Last Saturday we were all together at a bar, when she started telling me she's not really into my friend, that it's just an entertainment until the guy she really likes pays her some attention. She then dared one of our friends she would kiss me, so we quickly kissed on the lips while laughing, she then asked me to make out, I just laughed it off.

To be fair, I don't feel grossed or creeped out, because she's pretty and hot, and her advances are not that usual. If she was fat or ugly I would probably not be friends with her anymore.

I don't feel bad about her because she's a huge slut, she's always hooking up with other guys. I guess that also had something to do with my loss of attraction to her.

Well done, thats the only true way to handle these fat slobs

user approved

>get to know chick on uni
>beatiful, same interests, into me
>first sexy time
>titties all saggy
>stomach fat
>cellulite
>huge bush

modern clothing truly is the devil, she looked hot as fuck while dressed

Why

Many things.

She was lazy (Not fat) as fuark
Wanted kids, but I don't
Wanted to marry, but I don't
Also recognized that wymen started to hit on me
I'm going to study now

Im 24 ffs

In that month I was able to pull three girls now. Couldn't feel any better

>I also lost all my attraction towards her, although objectively I still find her attractive.

This is a weird feeling but one that I'm all too familiar with.

turn her into a fuck buddy

tfw I avoid being friendly to uglies because I know what's going to happen

Here's a story
>a girl at work was always finding excuses to be everywhere that I am, even during breaks
>decided to ask her out ( she's 6.5/10 max)
>hadn't gotten laid in 2 months back then, managed to convince her to go to my place
>around 2 kms before we reach it she tells me "and just so you know, we wont be having sex, you have to wait for me at least 2 months and then smiled and pinched my face
>You could literally imagine how pissed off I was since my pants were already ruined by precum when she grabbed my leg a few times
>advised her to fuck off literally
>next day she was kind of in a shock, talked to her in privacy, advised that we can be friends from now on and that nothing will change because of this in the work environment, she agreed
>Unfortunately, she got fired 2 weeks later for bad performances

>6.5/10 max
>we wont be having sex, you have to wait for me at least 2 months

I'm really curious, why do these ugly sluts bring such kind of shit up?

It's like they don't get much attention from beta boys they can usually bring that shit up. So they miss their only opportunity to have sex for a small piece of special attention

FUCK.WYMEN

>going full autismo at being told to wait 2 months
>implying as soon as you made a move and kissed her neck she wouldnt be fucking you like a slut that same night

I've heard that line so many times and it never means shit. Contain your autism next time and you'll get laid either way.

you keep pushing

one my exes was like that

>second date at her house
>getting ready to rape
>nooo not tonight
>do it again
>noo not tonight
>go to her house again
>just kept groping her on the couch until she finally let me get it in by being agressive

She said she didn't wanna have sex for a month, got it in the first week

>Be me, 24, last saturday
>Banged 17yo girl (BTFO Burger, legal in my country)
>Basically laid here after 3 hours after we first met

I'm talking about girls who say nooo...let's wait I don't want to have sex when we just met

>got it in the first week

Well then you should stop trying to impress other people

>One week for getting sex

Are you 15?

I didn't say I wasn't getting pussy in 15 minutes flat, like I said I'm talking about the only girl who said give me a month. I'm not talking about everyone else who spreads their legs on eye contact. here's your last you since you can't read

how do i make a girl who has a crush on me into fwb? dont want to be a twat to her or get a creeps reputation.

>who spreads their legs on eye contac

Is there a possibility that you are full autistic retarded?

>used to be typical lose in high school
>no friends, no hobbies, played games all day
>now in last year of college
>have friends, well functioning member of society
>still will never have gf because opening yourself up to someone is the one thing I can't fake

This is how I would feel if I had to open up to anybody else

>Veeky Forums have become /soc/

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EE

EE

EE EE

>bigger
he just said...

what did she expect? I don't hit on supermodel either

They overvalue themselves

17 sounds too mature for you user

easy kafar, raping the germans isn't kind

Maybe you should upgrade to 2 weeks

Anons, this seems like a sane thread to ask- what is your attitude on getting girl that is already taken? Do you consider it as a passable thing to do, or should i just go fuckmyself and go search for diffrent girl

Depends, if you're trying to encourage her to cheat then that's fucked, but if she's already doing it of her own accord then fuck it. If not with you, then it would probably be with someone else shortly after.

I don't do that shit because I'd rather not be that guy. I also don't need to.

No man really owns a woman, but I'm not going to be an accomplice in ruining a relationshit either. That being said, you're a basic idiot.

>totally fun personality
>cool interests
>nice to talk to
>sweet

But she has literally no chin. Like the weakest chin/jaw youve ever seen. I couldn't get past it, totally friend zoned her after she asked me out like three times lol.

my man!

24 here as well. lanklet skinnyfat colleague got married and couple kids (because wife wanted) in the last three years and the marriage is already falling apart. He moved out last week "to help the marriage". He's 27 and in for a crude awakening... poor sap

Guys what do

>meet girl on tinder, exchange numbers
>talk for a while, get busy with school, stop talking
>remembered her and added her on Facebook, and she accepted
>messaged her to get drinks, this is the response

what do I need to say here to go out?

Ask her if dicks are off limits too

>but the guy who introduced us, who is a close friend of mine, was really into her, so I just moved on
True bro

it's not like we're ASL-ing you fool.

plus, these threads are taken in the context of being fit vs. not fit. so they're relevant imo.