Be grill with autism

>be grill with autism
"Wow femanon you're so funny and quirky haha want to go to lunch?"
>be guy with autism
"... You're weird."

Not even lifting can fix this.

DELETE
NOW

Life is easier for women. Accept it and move on.

Well, beta male uprising has fucked you. Standards are lower for females than males because of you SJW adoring pussy.

More like

>girl with autism
"Wow when do you think the last time was that she washed her hair"
>guy with autism
"Wow when do you think the last time was that he washed his hair"

This. Life isn't fair, but dwelling on it won't do anything but make you bitter.

Autistic with women are fucking annoying little turds
But god damn can they fuck for hours and suck dick like a pro

Little user goes to school, finds himself attracted to girl. Everything goes well until he finds out her secret - AUTISM. Many such cases!

that's only true in the first half of their lives though
if they don't catch a wealthy man by their 30's they are pretty much fucked

Yeah women can be anything, except president.

They're only fucked in that case if they never bothered with education or employment, which is something everyone that isn't a hot woman has to deal with anyway.

>funny and quirky
kys

Are you on the spectrum? srs

What's going on here?

Girls with actual autism are different.
They seem off and weird I know two, neither has ever dated a guy.
Having a complete lack of emotional intelligence does this.
Most of the time when I girl says she has autism, it simply means that she has OCD.

I sometimes hang out with a "funny and quirky" girl and the more I get to know her the less I want to fuck her. She is autistic as fuck and it's not cute anymore.

The Autistic are Keks chosen people

Good job user you prove kek is with us all.

And when a girl says she has OCD it simply means she is tidy.

Uh no.

>Haha omg don't you hate it when a random pattern is interrupted? We SO have OCD right Stacey haha
Literally every girl from the 9gag generation.

Basically, never met a girl who dated guys with real OCD. Interrupts way too many things.
When a girl says she has OCD it means she must have a clean desk and that is about it.

You mean the sex thing?
People with Aspergers are notorious for being fuck machines, all night son

>tfw the dice betrayed you when creating your stats in this game called life.

lol autism.

I'm hoping I can reroll a 7 or 8 in charisma next life and at least a 5 in dexterity.
>TFW farming str is uber over rated

/r9k/ seems like a better board for you, there you can whine and circlejerk with other manchildren about how you're a victim and society is against you

I bet like 90% of women are autistic.

The only difference is that guys who are autistic get hyper obsessed with stuff like trains, video games, and anime, girl autists get obsessed with social media, narcissism

>ITT: guys who have never met an autistic/aspie girl

Imagine a regular aspie, but with tits. If they're not ostracised by their peers, they do it themselves.

Also, I swear 80% of crazy horse girls fall on the spectrum somewhere.

maybe some grills with autism. if you think otherwise, you probably haven't met one, as they're quite rare

*Life is easier for attractive people
Ugly women still have it bad

HIGH ENERGY KEK

This. I find it really ironic that beta behavior has led to the conditions that are now precipitating the beta uprising (which won't ever actually happen because betas never rise up no matter how much you push them around).

DELETE THIS

I knew two girls with diagnosed autism. One was too anxious to do anything, the other was so thirsty she dated a one eyed cokehead she knew for two weeks. Both would be considered weird and not quirky

>tfw autistic girl
>tfw pretend to be a guy so guys wony prey on you

i had a friend that was autistic in school but it wasnt very noticable actually
he did have anger issues sometimes and once beat up some kid during the break... he was also incredibly strong and did boxing so it probably hurt quite a bit

Pls be my gf

You can reroll now. Take an improv course. Even just watch or listen to good improv, it'll rub off on you. I was super autistic before I started teaching myself how to think like UCB folks. Put the work in m8, it gets better.

Well yes, but ugly women are not humans, they're just things.

delet this

>which won't ever actually happen because betas never rise up no matter how much you push them around
there has never been anything more untrue than this sentence

>tfw don't live in a city
>closest improv thing to me is a 2.5 hour car ride away

>Ugly women still have it bad
Friendly Reminder
>Hot woman
>Average woman
>Hot man
>Ugly woman
>Average man
>Ugly man

MANLETS ETERNALLY BTFO

Ok that was funny as fwark

That's because autistic women are endearing and it makes them way more fuckable due to the adorable factor
Autistic dudes fail at life because you were the ones that the Spartans would leave in the mountains to die and unfortunately that is no longer standard practice(granted that means I would have died too since I needed roofs just to not die when I as born but it's whatever)

Except when you break them they'll shoot up your school/workplace

Nice meme

Statistically men are 4 times more likely to be born with some form of autism than women. Perhaps that's why there are so few women on Veeky Forums.

Autistic people are never described as quirky and funny are you shitting me, they have no social awareness and can talk about the one subject they like until you want to kill yourself

Honestly how do you even tell if a woman has autism?

Think about it for a second.

go fuck yourself faggot, im 5'9 and thats not short at all, in fact its much taller than the world average

>taller then 1 trillion asian manlets

Calm down little buddy

Roll easy. Don't want to bee girl cause I don't want to get penetrated

If her social skills are anything like what you see on bones, then she probably has it.

I have aspergers and have no problem getting laid

Dont worry, my height is 5'11, its just a meme :), no intention of upsetting manlets.

sperm is cheap, eggs are not even if they're autistic eggs

that's life!

Well played user

>5'9
>not short at all
LMAOing @ you, manlet, most girls are taller than that, how does it feel to have grils look down upon you, as if you were some kind of a freak of nature?

>most girls are taller than that
Objectively false almost anywhere in the world. I'm 5'9 and the great majority of hot girls I meet are shorter than me.

Ok Honda

That's hardly an unprising tho

Not at all
Horse girls aren't any more insane than regular women, it's just that they've been getting their pussy slammed by horse riding so their hobbit is basically fapping and as we all know women are shit at handling libido

>world average
>taller than 3 billion malnourished niggers

O I am laffin

I hope you mean irl
You're supposed to be anonymous so you don't pretend to be a guy you just don't fucking virtue signal

>mfw i fucked a girl with autism twice

>When her height starts with a 6

Like attracts like I suppose.

Idgaf about the height meme since it's mostly just a muh dick for lanklets but you're out of your God damn mind if you think you're going to get away with saying most women are above 5'9 without being called out for your shit

This
Tall girls are unattractive as fuck

Autism presents itself different in women, which is why it goes undiagnosed. It's the same with women and heart disease.

t.manlet

Averages are bullshit
Most take the whole world into effect, and height and dick length especially are skewed as fuck because of South/central America and Asia are included and both are small on both scales and bring down the average for everyone else. But at the same time a lot of it is self reported and they only survey maybe 2-5k people
This makes shit especially hard for white countries because everyone else is trying to bullshit each other and bias causes accurate data to be all buy a joke
Wish objectivity was a possibility and actual surveys with 80% of Nations were actually measured and checked so we had legit data instead of just anecdotal sample sizes

t. lanklet who doesn't want to feel like a giant all the time
Go be a faggot elsewhere, tall chicks are 98% of the time out disgusting
And that's coming from someone who's waifu is taytay

But they are. I don't know if that's also the case back in Shire, but in most white countries - most definitely.

>I want a tall, strong, muscular gu-girl, yes definetly girl to peg me
Why dont you just go gay, faggot? if youre nice im sure you get to be on top occationally

eat shit, tall girls are the best
but only if you're over 6 feet

>draw straight line of darker shade in the bottom chest area
>call it tits and be done with it

I am over 6 feet dickmuncher, shorter girls are cuter and have better proportions than lanky chicks

>tfw your autism got passed down from your grandmother, to your mother and to you

Because I'm not attracted to men.

Whatever helps you sleep at night faggot, but when youre ready to come out Veeky Forums will support you

>passed down
WAIT IT CAN DO THAT????????????

Good

Yup lots of studies are saying it's genetic. I'm planning on getting a vasectomy so I never give my cursed genes to another person

Indian man should be at the bottom

It's kinda like the opposite for me, I can get along with autistic guys just fine but socially retarded girls are fucking annoying to be with.

i'm a guy btw.

Well shit. Might as well stay a virgin then.

Not that I have a choice...

The first half of your life is literally the part where you're enjoying yourself and feel wanted and attractive.

The second half is slaving away for your family/mid-life crisis/age-related health problems etc.

Men are genetically 50% more likely to have autism; men are also more likely to self-diagnose (without any psychological training, obviously) as autistic because blaming something external is easier than being just a weird kid who uses the internet too much.

Squats+Dl dumbass

Your upper body is 'dyel' and its already starting to look weird.

Imagine what will happen if you actually achieve some mass on your upper body?

>when her weight starts with 2

>implying 190 lbs could be acceptable

The cutoff is around 150 desu. She'd have to be unusually tall to not be fat and weigh more than that.