I look DYEL at 185kg squat, 110kg bench, 190kg deadlift. Granted I've only been working out a little over a year...

I look DYEL at 185kg squat, 110kg bench, 190kg deadlift. Granted I've only been working out a little over a year, but I've realized I need to switch up my style of training for a while to escape DYEL mode.

What are some bodybuilding style programs that let me at the very least maintain my lifts on the big three? Anything other than powerlifting programs is really foreign to me.

inb4
>e-statter
that's excacly why I need to change the way I train for a while.

What kind of training are you doing right now?

if you lift that much and look like that i might as well just stop lifting

how much weight did you gain?

This is bait or OP has next level bad luck with genes. I looked more swole at 15 yrs old lifting 1 month.

Really? After 1 year of training? Most people don't really look good after 1 year do they? And i've only been doing strength type training with almost no hypertrophy.
Around 26kg if I substract the heaviest I've been from when I started training.
I'm on sheiko for the time being.

>I'm on sheiko for the time being.
Are you doing your accessories then? In my experience, most modern powerlifting programs produce great physiques, just look at Filip.

i'd like to know how you got up to almost 200 kg squat in 1 year

>400lb squat in 1 year of training

Why do people lie on an anonymous website

Try doing a higher volume program (I know Sheiko's volume is already ridiculous) do some GZCL programs

>SS
>looks fat and dyel. stomach protrudes past chest

what the fuck did you expect?

Maybe you are just fat as fuck with even bf distribution. Try cutting maybe. If you've gained over 20kg you shouldn't look too bad, a bit skelly maybe but imo it's better than what you got now.

you've made a tremendous progress within a year, just keep doing what you do, maybe add some accessories here and then, but you do like you lift

What the fuck are you eating fatass? If you can lift even close to what you claim, your training isn't the problem.

Ya, but I just started. And you're probably right.
Genetics, short femurs, good form and training I guess. I've been comfortable with squats since the first time I did them.
I'll read up on GZCL

Have you been doing any upper body work at all?

you don't bench 110 with that chest and diddy 190 with those arms

post video

lmao looks like those are the only 3 lifts you do

do OHP, DB work and some rows faggot

Op how tall are you?

Lifts are good and you look pretty built... aesthetically its really the chest and shoulders which seem to lack.

For now, I'd cut. When you are leaner move back onto a bulk and do much the same that you are now, but lots more chin ups, rows, high rep db bench and ohp, and arm isolation.

>fat blob
Lose weight and you'll be ripped, assuming you're not lying about your lifts.

maybe he confused kgs with lbs.

GZCL is great. If you don't wanna follow a strict program then just go into off-season mode and start doing 10-12 rep sets on all your movements and hammer a bunch of volume. If you cba to work out what is optimal then I recommend just doing The Rippler or J&T 2.0 by GZCL.

you're fat

that's why you don't look good

cut to look good

that would actually be believable

His legs and back look strong enough to do this numbers. u mad

Can't be arsed making a webm, but here's 110kg bench and 4pl8 squat

Strength has surprisingly lot to do with mental fortitude as opposed to big or flashy muscles

only real answer in this thread

Are you retarded?

>picture of supporting weight in squat rack and racked on bench

you can do better user

SS has claimed another victim. Livibg proof that strengt does not always equal size. Lmfao. I bench a LOT less like you and my chest is like Arnolds compared to yours. Do PPL, it gets you strength AND size.

5'11
Yeah I'm currently cutting down to 82 for a meet, not sure if I'll continue cutting after that. 87kg on my OP pic.
Thanks. I'll probably just run a preset version of it. I've never programmed my own stuff.
Don't really think so tbH. My chest is lacking and my arms are small.
Are you? Why would I take 2 different photos in 2 different days to e-stat on a mongolian knitting forum?

low quality bait

Damn, we are almost identical
160/115/190 kg @88 bw after 1.5 year lifting, and I look almost like you
Do you do pull ups?

I've done them, but not regularly throughout my training. So I kind of suck at them lol

p i c

that front picture you posted is the sole reason i don't believe a word you're saying and unless you post videos of your lifts you are just a troll

i don't know how you looked before but if you gained 26 kg and still look like that where exactly did you gain it? in your head?

see
I barely had any muscle mass.

Here you go. Just for you

do you at least look big in a shirt? do you do accessories?

just do more volume
do some dumbbell work 5 sets of 10 reps

but thats 60 kg, not 110kg?

red = 25 blue = 20

No and I have slight gyno since I'm so fat. I do, but not regularly enough I would think.

My lifts aren't as high but I kind of have the same problem. My buddy has been doing some retarded body beast program and actually got good results but he comes over to my place and tries to squat/bench/row/deadlift and he sucks even though he looks super aesthetic at 6'3.

tfw way stronger but look dyel

OP needs to answer this

Just get on a good diet, do more chest work & try shrugging. You look like you lift, its just the chest, shoulders, and gut that give you a slight DYEL appearance.

You lifted for a year and are doing Sheiko? Ok.

And e-statting ahs surprisingly little to do with real life.

literally nothing wrong with that

It's probably due to your programming, like the previous poster said your chest, shoulders and fluff need to be worked upon, what's your OHP? I'd probably change your programming, add more accessory work and volume, try incline bench for your chest etc

I'm on my 3rd month and I bench a pathetic 70lb. Just get to really low body fat and you'll look deceivingly ripped. Low fat/sugar and high protien diet and 5 day a week lifts bruh. Once you get single digit bf you can literally see your progress every day, its really motivating.

Why does it matter what I eat? It literally doesn't matter. What matters is how much I eat. I eat around 500-800 over maintenence.

I do eat semi clean though as that's the food I'm used to eating and enjoy eating.

Why does the amount of time spent lifting matter? You need to be semi strong to gain anything from sheiko, but i'd think 340 wilks is enough to do it.
I've posted pictures and video as proof. How much are you projecting right now

OHP is at 65kg , maybe more. Haven't tested OHP in a while. Honestly my shoulders aren't that bad, it's just the pic + lack of lat spreading.

>Why does it matter what I eat? It literally doesn't matter.
idiot

Sorry about your shitty genetics brah. I look better than you and I've only been lifting a couple months

Pic for reference

@ 1 year mark, 75kg or something around that

>why does it matter what i eat?

It matters because you supposedly hace very strong lifts for your time spent training, yet you still look like garbage. So one of the other elements of self-improvement (dieting, sleeping) are likely to blame.

Your lifts are fine so let's explore the other elements. That is, if you actually care about getting an answer to your question.

im sorry my man, u have a pretty face.
BUT that pec gap is insane

Stfu DYEL

But it literally doesn't? The only thing that matters is calories and that you get enough protein.

>That is, if you actually care about getting an answer to your question.

I've kind of gotten my answer and suggestions for programs. As you can see I would probably look decent if I added some size on my chest by doing more upper body accessories and cutting down to around the bw I was at

What beast body program?

So you have no idea or care about what you are eating, yet you wonder why you are a fatass. I'm done with this thread, there's no helping retarded people.

some day you will actually start lifting and will realize these things

I think you're the one that's retarded or can't read. I never said I don't care what I eat, nor have I asked why i'm a fatass. I said i've been eating 500 over maintenence when I'm bulking. Right now I'm cutting for competition.

>only calories and protein matter
kek stay fat and disgusting

>But it literally doesn't?
It literally does, you dumbass.

>The only thing that matters is calories and that you get enough protein.
Yes, now you're one step closer.

Anyway, try eating only raw sugar and whey protein, you'll get shit gains.
Or try eating only fats and whey protein, you'll get shit gains.

Ofc it matters if you're a fucking retard about it. Stop using hyperbole to prove your point. I'm eating what I enjoy, and as I said what I enjoy is mostly what you fags would call "clean" food. What I'm saying is it doesn't matter if you eat lean ground beaf or normal ground beef, or chicken for that matter, as long as you get to your target calorie in. Most people have a normal diet and don't eat fucking 10 jars of peanut butter to suit their calorie needs.

You're the one making a thread about how DYEL you look.
You're the one saying that *literally* only calories matter.
And you're calling me a retard?

And if you think most people don't eat shit like McDonalds or candy or chips or whatever, you're delusional.

mc donalds is mostly fine tbH if your only need is to look good and not to live long.

People who aren't retarded know not to bulk on soda and candy.

>i'm eating what i enjoy
>i wont tell anyone what that is, because it's probably embarrassing trash or i simply dont keep track
>why dont i look good

Kill yourself dumbfuck

>have to prove that I lift what I lift
>prove it
>have to tell everyone what I eat
>probably have to prove that too

Nah I can't be arsed to be honest family

OP you don't actually look bad. You just need to work chest and delts more and cut fat.

He looks like a doughy piece of shit, there are tons of guys who don't lift that look exactly the same

Nobody believed your lifts because of how bad you look. You won't need to "prove" to anyone how much shitty food you eat, we'll all believe you.

cut fat until 10%

aesthetics are 99% about bodyfat

Havent read this whole thread, but Ive lifted for about 1,5 years myself and my stats are almost the same as yours.

>
SS>Madcow>Texas
>88kg at 188cm
>200kg diddly
>112,5kg bench.
>62,5kg for 5 on >the press
>Squat about 3 plaets.

I look just like OP. Will post pic later for reference.

Whats OPs height and weight?

why the fuck are people telling him to cut? i doubt that will make him look better since theres barely any muscle underneath that

youre fucked, like me

embrace it

If thats the before you are doing well. Id say eat more and just lift more. The program doesn't really matter just do more. If you are doing 5x5 do heavy sets or burnouts when its done, or just start super setting everything with another good exercise for what you are working that day.

Should we address OPs anterior pelvic tilt?

Stay jelly, weak twinkshit.

I switch between chicken, fish, ground beef. Pasta, rice, oatmeal, vegetables, raisins, eggs.

That's what I normally eat.

damn, I bench very slightly more than you but my chest is like twice the size. I am actually stunned how you can move that much weight with such a small chest.

No idea why I wasted all this time, the photos are extremely unflattering
Anyway, enjoy

>these are the people giving you advice on Veeky Forums

you should cut
your body hair

I look better up close, promise. My phone is shit, my mirror is shit, the lighting was shit, paint is shit and I need to shave

You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

post vid of piss lord

The op needs a cut, but you are dyel af