Went barefoot in the gym showers

Went barefoot in the gym showers...
Never again.

did you step on some semen?

jesus christ, yeah that is a fucking no-no.. I was out of action with a combined fungal/bacterial infection the other year for months which almost took my foot off

id post pics but they are seriously so disgusting i never want to open the folder they are in ever again

wear flip flops lads

Why does your last toe look like it's being deported from the US?

It's trying to get away from the fungi

Post pics fgt

eww dude. delete that pic

Jesus Christ wash your feet. As long as you keep them dry and clean even if there is shit on the floor it shouldn't get that bad. I know this is bait but stop being retarded.

>Using the gym showers

Unless you have to do this because you workout right before work, why would you?

nah, sfw board

holy kek

Saves money

no way this happened from showering bare foot in the gym... right?

ive showered bare foot countless in public facilities, this has never happened
although i always made sure to not tread on shady looking areas, if there were any

That's what you get for not tipping the Shower Lady

what the fuck is the alternative to showering barefoot

You fuckin retards need to stop going to the gym period. Invest in home equipment.

Coverin' ya foots.
Flip Flops are a start.

Shower shoes like prisons use.

money and time!

I go tto gym late at night, after coming home from gym do you think i'm in the mood to shower.. no.. so why not finish it at the gym and get on with life after i get out

>plastic slippers are adequate antifungal protection

>NA sanitation
swede here, ive been to my gyms shower/sauna 4 times a week for +5 years, never got anything or even heard of anyone getting something.

yeah wait till shitskins get into your gym

literally just a matter of time, protect your feet

Haven't you ever been to a uni dorm shower?

NEVER SHOWER IN PUBLIC BATHROOMS BAREFOOT, YOU DIRTY MONGS

TOPLEL

It wouldn't be a problem if he didn't use dirty public showers. I've gone barefoot my whole life, and never caught anything, and in the last 2 years I've used my gym shower 3-4 times a week.

russian roulette, you're winning so far

Nah, they clean the shower several times a day, I'm gonna be fine forever.

There are some things that don't go away unless they fume and steamblast the entire place

No lie I literally saw a guy pissing at the urinal with bare fucking feet. Most degenerate thing I've ever seen at my gym. Pic related mfw

Fuck yeah Nugle thread.

Convicts use flip flops then meticulously dry their feet afterwards to prevent that sort of shit.

OP is a plague marine initiate.

yeah, I've started using a hair drier myself to make sure they are bone dry, takes fucking ages and you get some looks

jej

even at homeyou should wear bath slippers that you can take a shower with.
Let them dry and put on your second pair of slippers after showering.