youtube.com/watch?v=B_pSXV8S-Gw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>tobacco
>>alcohol
>>pot
>>heroin
>>shrooms
degenerate shit

Vices for the weak willed and pussification of the World.

>pot
Need it to hit my daily intake, otherwise I'd be stalling, also stop's me from getting the shakes at night from alcohol withdrawal
>Coke
Love it, no noticeable side effects that I've noticed, don't feel drained the next day or anything
>Alcohol
I'm borderline alcoholic and this is the biggest gains goblin there is. Drinking a few beers is fine but as soon as you start heavy drinking you pay for it the gym real quick that guaranteed your body will be out of whack for a bit
>Mdma
Fucking love M, can't work out the next day on it though, really saps strength

"the shakes"

On a scale 1 to 10 how much of a degenerate you are?

>Tobacco
Ok, as long as not in too high quantity, and i appreciate when someone doesn't smoke into my face. It's his lungs, he can fuck them up all the way he want
>Alcohol
On some good occasions. Getting shitfaced is stupid.
>Pot
Degenerate
>Heroin
Way to get you life to shit
>Shrooms
Degenerate, also i'm no expert, but i wouldn't use them, in case of fuckin up my health

>tobacco
degenerate

>alcohol
fun if you don't overdo it

>pot
fun if you're 18 or under, degenerate if your older

>heroin
>shrooms
kys

>the shakes

On a scale 1 to 10 how much of a degenerate are you?

>shrooms
Kek, I remember a story in my country where some kind of spiritual seminar guide had their customers take (accidentally) bad shrooms - literally every one that took them is now in enclosed psychiatry.

>shrooms is worse than alcohol
yes a mushroom that makes you giggle and appreciate colours and music more is worse than a drink that has actively been destroying families and entire cultural groups for thousands of years

That's why getting addicted to some relatively "healthy" things is better. Why fuck your life for some moment of pleasure ? Why risk getting jailed or do some irresponsible shit while under something ?

The only right answers

degenerate!

wtf lad I thought you knew better

Pot, Shrooms, and similiar stuff saved my life.

how?

I used to be a real straight shooter thinking all this shit sans alcohol was only for degenerates.
Pot made my life vibrant
I bum cigarettes occasionally and only smoke them in social settings
Heroin is a hell fucking no. Everyone I know who has done it has gone through an addiction and by some technicality still are addicted but just have to keep themselves away from it.
As for shrooms Ive never tried them but wouldnt demonize them. I would really like to try a lot of mind opening drugs like acid or DMT but I know too many people who got fucked up physiologically after trying them once.

I still drink alcohol because I enjoy it too much and I literally need it to stand night clubs. I know though that it severely limits gains. I didn't drink for 3 months this summer and my bench went from my 210lb plateau to repping 245 for 6-8 in a matter of weeks.

I drink 3+ times a week (heavily), coke a couple times a month, mdma once every 3 months or so, acid, dmt, shrooms or 2cb every blue moon, adderall a couple times a week, cigs never, painkillers never, benzos when coming down from trips, weed a couple times a week. Im a degenerate fuk man. Really need to stop. Proud of myself for stopping benzos recreationally. They are the worst. Need to quit amphetamines and alcohol but fuck college makes em fun.

>riding the coke trap

>>tobacco
Literally cancer. USed to smoke pack a day, finally quit some time ago.

>>alcohol
Good fun, as long as you keep it in moderation

>>pot
Takes the snap out of your life. Fun occasionaly, lifewrecker when used daily (at least in my case)

>>heroin
Never tried it and probably never will. But no opinion, can't judge when I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.

>>shrooms
Probably alltime favorite. Never used it as party-drug, only in relaxed setting with friends outdoors. Never felt so sure about the beauty of life. Real soulfood. Been years since I've done any drugs, but if I ever want to use something again, it'll be shrooms for sure!

Care to share what your DMT experiences were like?

>don't drink
>don't smoke
>don't do any recreational drugs
You'd think I'm alright in that sense, but then I'm on ridiculous amounts of gear all year round. Crazy.

Definitely.

>Get 250mg of DMT in through you know where
>Weigh out about 60mg, really want to break through
>Sandwich the 60mg between some weed in my bong
>My buddy, who just went first, and his girlfriend are in the room
>Shpongle is playing
>He is slowly coming back to reality, still sitting there with his hat over his eyes and feet kicked back
>I take a big hit and hold for as long as a I can
>It burns and tastes like plastic, I can only hold it in about 10 seconds
>As soon as I exhale, I turn to my buddies girlfriend
>Everything in my vision turns into fractals, I am seeing multiple of her
>I quickly clear the bowl, as I set the bong down I snap back onto the couch
>The most intense feeling takes over my body, as if I just dropped down a rollercoaster
>Slightly terrifying, I am thrown through what looks like space
>Flying past galaxies and through the stars
>I finally reach a wall and crash into it, it explodes
>Am on a cartoon looking island, with thousands of images and sensations bombarding me
>Convinced I am dead
>After about 6 minutes I can feel myself breathing and notice shpongle playing, realize I am still alive, and just tripping very hard
>Come down about a couple minutes later
>Lay in bed for an hour, my body and mind in shock due to what I just experienced

DMT is pretty nuts man, I didn't see much to take away or learn from it. If you're scared of death this will quell that fear imo, but I didn't come away from the trip like I do acid/mushroom trips with goals and new understanding. It was pretty terrifying, but that's what made it amazing and humbling. Definitely not going to try again for a while.

Psychedelics are useful if you're not a beta

Rest is common knowledge

could you explain why you take mdma only once every 3 months or so?

i've seen some worrying posts on here lately, one about it inducing strokes etc.

I've only ever smoked and rolled so my experiences with drugs are very limited.

Is molly worse for you than most think?

Well, ketamine is the shit.

>literally every one that took them is now in enclosed psychiatry.

Nice meme

>tobacco
Smoked for 12 years, been free for 1 and a half now. Temporary relief isn't worth constantly fearing cancer
>pot
11 years every day, thought it was THE SHIT and couldn't live without it. Literally cancer, everything started falling into place once I kicked this. The world seems to be legalising it now. I'm 28 and for most of my life would have jumped for joy. Now I couldn't give a toss
>heroin
never tried, lived in too many rough estates in London, walking fucking dead brigade
>shrooms
hallucinagens aren't my thing, had a mega powerful visual nightmarish trip on liquid 2ci once, once was enough
>alcohol
indulge myself with a few beers most Saturdays, don't overdo it. That poison trumps any comedown, except maybe mephedrone

Used to be a party drug reck head degenerate fuck-rag, cleaned up for 3 years now (hence Veeky Forums)
I know it's stupid, but I do sometimes miss MDMA. It's a fucking tiptop feeling on a binge with your mates. Each to his own though

Because MDMA is incredibly hard on your brain. You will gather this information from basic wisdom.
One time for every season is fine, more than that and you'll start playing with neurotoxicity. Not that it's not possible to do it maybe once a month and have a fine life, but there's really no need in taking the risk of creating irreversible damages.
MDMA is super nice but super potent. Also, people redose more than two times and do more than 400mg in one night etc. (even that is alot).
I suggest reading about it if you want to to it on bluelight.org and erowid.

fpbp

thanks, i figured it was something like this.

no joke, after reading some worrying posts, i actually passed on rolling the other night (5 or 6 days ago) when i went to a rave. My mate and his gf did, he's probably met molly 4 times in the past 6 weeks and no shit he's been really depressed since he came down. Like he said he's better now but he's definitely acting different.. slower..

should i talk to him about it next time he intends to roll?

u are FUCKING retarded. a fucking molecule is a fucking molecule. a "bad" shroom cant make you go insane because of some mold. wtf are you thinking? there is a waaaay raaaare occasion your brain cant handle the active psychedelic substance and you legit go insane but i doubht a whole group all got it. but there isnt a way the shroom was bad so the psych substance reformed or something and it makes you insta insane.

how hi r u

I take it every 3 months because last year I was taking it once a month and it started to catch up to me. It depletes your serotonin and for me I feel pretty shitty after it. 3 months is the general accepted rule around the internet to give your brain and mind time to rest and minimize any potential neurotoxicity. And rolling 4 times in 6 weeks is seriously not good. He will probably be fine, but a break from MDMA and healthy living will be needed.

not high, just how stupid are you like 4 real

right thanks

I would. His brain is probably very low on serotonin, and that shit is just bad.

I once hit rock bottom with full blown anger fits and other bad stuff. Definitely wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Also the reason I roll maybe once or twice a year now.

Adam?

Nope, lol. Freaky though, that's my brother's name.

Did he go to New Zealand?

>tobacco

Tobacco is shit in all forms, but nicotine can have some very positive effects on people with depression. If you want to use nicotine for mental gains, use nicotine gum. It's far less addicting and gives a more stable, beneficial dose of nicotine than any tobacco could.

>alcohol

Great for socializing, relaxing, and health in moderation. Can entirely ruin your body and life in excess. If you can keep it moderate then keep it a part of your life, but if you can't handle your booze, then do not touch the shit.

>pot

Same as booze. Can be great in moderation, and terrible in excess.

>heroin

Shit.

>shrooms

Can be very beneficial for mental illness, especially depression, but I've never done it myself so I have no idea what the addicting or physical affects can be.

For sure. If he's a good friend talk to him about it. Long term MDMA abuse can create some serious mental issues that will affect him for a while. Never seen anyone change more than this guy I went to college with when he started rolling a couple times a week for 4 months straight. Stutters, speaks in a slurred/stoned tone, and has no personality or ambitions anymore. Sad stuff man.

No, hes living in Florida right now man. He browses Veeky Forums too. Adam, if you're reading this, you're a fag.

Not OP but shrooms and psychedelics in general are given a bad reputation(except for pot I agree that shit easily create degenerates). On one trip of mine, I had a sort of out of body experience where I realized that I was just wasting my life away as a fat slob and from then on have been actively trying to better myself in every way. Those who boast about the drug are the ones who give it a bad image.

>Tobacco
Moderate smoker, about 6-7 cigs a day.
I see no problem with it so long as you respect those around you who don't smoke
>Alcohol
I drink it about once or twice a month when I relax and want to get tipsy.
Anyone drinking to get shitfaced at all when not during a holiday or event that encourages drinking is disgusting
>Pot
No problem with it, used to smoke it, don't anymore. I honestly feel the judgement impairment is too high a cost for the fun you get
>Anything harder than pot
Absolutely degenerate, but to each their own. Don't enjoy yourself at others expense

>tobacco
expensive and not worth the money
>alcohol
fun to consume in small quantities
>pot
changes attitude, which I think should come from within not from various plants
>heroin
never tried it but physical addiction can fuck a nigga up I heard
>shrooms
never tried it, would try it once I guess

>and other shit obviously
recreational drug use is so much hassle it's not worth it for the short-term happy times. Also, it just fucks your thinking up, whether you realise or not.

Drugs are shit. But how come nobody talks about caffeine as a drug? It is so common nobody considers it.

I try to use as low of that as possible as well.

pot helps with muscle soreness and it helps me sleep. so it's cool and i don't have to smoke it.

All the rest will fuck with my gains so no dice. Gotta see the nutrition info on the shrooms before i can make a judgement

if you have a mental illness such as depression, psychedelics will probably worsen it

>quit some time ago

what i'm interested in is if your erections improved, because mine last for half an hour and then i start losing breath and my sex drive diminishes.

alcohol is the only one i fuck with because it's proven to be fairly safe. i've smoked pot once (while drunk) and i hated it but it's probably safe, too.

amphetamine derivatives, benzos, opiates, dissociatives, etc. are all harmful trash.

mdma sounds fun but it's too risky imo. there are a few cases of it causing psychosis e.g. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3304680/

i've done psychedelics a few times. i've never had a bad trip but i can absolutely see how a trip could go out of control or cause mental illness, and i support them being illegal.

Only the last one is acceptable

>i'm no expert

Maybe you should stfu then. Literally the most harmless shit on the list.

Heroin is so much better than alcohol

drugs are fine. Okay. They are a part of reality - nothing inherently bad or wrong. Everything should be legalised to stop the stupid drug-war.

>tobaco
shit high, shit for cardio, drop it
>alcohol
good high but terrible for gym untill you are bulking
>pot
just fine but dont smoke too much
>heroin
good if you are one of the few people who wont get addicted. Also street heroin is like 1% pure so you are putting TONS of shit in your body
>shrooms
pure love

extras from me
>speed
good high but causes literal muscle breakdown
>molly
fine RARELY
>lsd
a bit worse than shrooms but still great
>designer drugs with funny names like spice
dont take shit you have no idea what it is

If u want to put me in prison for doing something with my body I legitimately plan to use deadly force to stop you from such agression. Fuck normies.

>tobacco
Nasty shit. Like actually gross. I don't fuck with it
>marijuana
My all-around favorite, but I tend to smoke too much so I don't smoke any more
>cocaine
My favorite high, but it's addictive as fuck so I'm trying not to do it any more. I shoot the shit when I do it, it feels like the best feeling you've ever felt hands down. Snorting it isn't even worth it for me any more
>LSD
Awesome time. I do it once every few months

>pot
I've smoked pot fairly regularly for the past five years and manage to keep up at an ivy league with work on the side. I don't think most people would think I'm a degenerate. Just don't smoke crazy amounts and keep it to the evenings if you have to

Anybody got any experience with Kratom?

>tfw they delegalised kratom a few months before you learned about it
>tfw nobody bothers with cultivating some hippie herbs when the penalty is the same as for something that will sell for sure like coke and pot

feels bad man

Had any experience with it?
Heard shit about it affecting the ability to put on muscle

That's not what current research suggests.

Something that helped me is supplements. Whenever I roll I take six different anti-oxidants and vitamins, check out rollsafe.com (maybe .org). I legit get a much better roll and next day afterglow when I use supplements. plus the obvious no more than once every three months

i heard it turns you into a huge fucking faggot

kratom is the shit. dont let anyone tell you differently. just a fantastic herb for making you feel "chill." like chill is the best way to describe it

research shows that is noticeably lowers testosterone which blows cause i went from taking it everyday to never

Or take Phenibut/feel even better/raise your hgh and actually get more gains

See that low test makes it not seem worth it, does getting off of it boost your test again?
Just the way I like it

Terrible.
I like it and it makes it easier to talk to people.
Tried it once. Laughed for hours and made my appetite skyrocket. Good for bulking.
Terrible.
Never tried. But want to.

>tobacco
Fucking stupid

>alcohol
Fine in moderation

>pot
Worthless

>heroin
Completely fucking retarded

>shrooms
Stupid

>2016
>unrionically calling weed 'pot'

I don't understand how you can write that sentence out and not realize it's bullshit. Have you never heard of an urban legend before?

>2016
>unrionically calling greengreensmokeyhappy 'weed'

So many people in this thread whom have never been blessed by the expernience of a psychedelic.

Right answers.

It's a shame how many of you bought into the fearmongering / bullshit propaganda that shrooms and psychedelics are bad. They're literally the best thing you can do for your general mental wellbeing in the long term.

They literally cured me of my social anxiety and made me appreciate super simple things in life (nature, friends, etc.). Religion, counseling, and prescription meds can't even TOUCH the effects of psychedelics. Powerful stuff.

You're either poor and dumb or rich and retarded

where can i buy shrooms?

>and i support them being illegal.
eh, I definitely wouldn't want them legalized and become how pot and alcohol are seen in current pop culture, as party drugs to get fucked up on. But I wouldn't mind decriminalization ,or at least not keeping them in the same schedule 91)as fucking heroin. Cocaine and meth are schedule 2, for fucks sake. And there's definite potential in research for psychedelics, as shown by the fact that european countries actually doing research on psychedelics..

They,re very powerful introspective tools, and yes, they can sometimes even be recreational, but they're no panacea. They CAN leave some people worse off. They,re NOT for everyone. If you've got a decent head on your shoulder, a fair amount of self control and are moderately responsible though, then yeah, you should definitely trip at least once in your life. It's an incomparable experience.

You can grow your own, legally at that. Look it up.

Word

Acid/lsd is the patrician choice for drugs

>tobacco

Terrible and will fuck your lungs up along with heavily increasing your risk for lung and mouth cancers

>alcohol

Tastes like shit, literal poison that your body tries its best to get out of you as fast as possible

>pot

Decent, can be a good time without impacting your overall health when in the form of edibles and the like

>heroin

The shittiest of drugs

>shrooms

Absolutely fine, but obviously use in moderation

Not sure what others' experiences are, but cannabis helped me get back in touch with my body. When I was stoned I could feel muscle imbalance in my body with striking clarity. Helped me realize I needed to incorporate myofascia release and physical therapy into my workouts. 8 months later and I feel as springy and limber as I did when I wrestled in high school. Seemed to help me get over my small addiction to nicotine too.

Anyone else experience anything similar?

I gave up using just a few weeks ago and I do not regret it though.

>tobacco
Trying to quit dip atm, it sucks. Would suggest avoiding it
>alcohol
Never really enjoyed alcohol. Haven't been drunk in over a year, haven't had a drink in about 6 months. Shit drug, avoid it.
>pot
Smoked every day for about 5 years, accomplished basically nothing. If you have willpower and discipline, it can be acceptable, but most people (such as myself) don't and basically just waste time with it. South Park was right about it youtube.com/watch?v=B_pSXV8S-Gw
>heroin
No. Fuck no. Like 8 people died from overdoses in my town last week
>shrooms
Can be extremely good or extremely bad, depending on set and setting. They're no fucking joke, don't take them just to get fucked up. If used properly, they're good.
>MDMA
Probably the greatest drug ever, which is why it's so dangerous. Tread with caution, and make sure you know what you're getting.
>LSD
Basically shrooms but milder. More of a "fun" drug. Don't overdo it.

>Probably the greatest drug ever, which is why it's so dangerous.
That would be (pure) heroin, though.

Physiologically addictive drugs can never be the best

Thank God, someone with some fucking sense. I hate this black/white mentality when it comes to psychedelics, either they're evil and trash or the best fucking thing since sliced bread. They can be good or bad depending on various factors, and they are not for everyone. They are not a magic bullet that will cure you of your depression/anxiety/whatever, but might potentially put you on a better path if you go about it right. The important thing to remember is NOT TO RELY ON THEM FOR THIS, true change can only come from within.

Only thing I can still say I support personal use of would be shrooms. Its like the answering machine of your mind, whatever you've been pushing out, ignoring, or totally missing, it is bound to surface. Very liberating.

Degenerates need to die. There is nothing more disgusting than an addict.

>tobacco
grandfather used to smoke pipe. he told me not to pick up smoking. I took his advice
>alcohol
I work at two liquor stores. alcohol is a gains goblin, but not only is there a robust drinking culture that I partake in, drinking is practically in my job title.
the funny thing is that compared to the people around me, I don't even drink that much. I have cases worth of wine, liquor, beer, and I just don't have the time or motivation to drink most of it.
>pot
had a brownie once and got nothing out of it. I might try it again someday but I felt like it was a massive waste of time
>heroin
no
>shrooms
maybe someday but probably not cause I'm kind of a pussy

Quote from Swami Rama Bharati:

"Want to expand your consciousness? Try meditation--not drugs. Yogis say that drugs weaken the will, damage the subtle body, and stupefy consciousness. One yogi stated he'd seen heavy-duty drug users so internally damaged, they would need lifetimes to detoxify their subtle body."

"Hallucinogens like LSD can do irreparable harm to the impressionable energies of the subtle body. Aspirants are advised to avoid mental crutches like drugs. Instead, they need to develop mental clarity and strength-- something drugs can't give."

everything in moderation, dont do too much of something, take care and research whatever drug you want to do before you do it.

All kill gains except pot and alcohol in moderation. Everyone I know who smokes is addicted so I will never do tobacco even if offered.

I am interested in microdosing LSD or MDMA as a nootropic

swami babi booby obviously havent heard about amph

Just buy modafinil. If you cant/wont, microdose LSD as mdma is a stupid fucking drug

>tobacco
shit
>alcohol
empty calories, ok for recreational value
>pot
goat as long as you don't wake & bake and miss the gym
>heroin
I don't like needles
>shrooms
overrated. acid is better

related
>tfw just bought a bottle of whiskey after over a month of not drinking
at least it's the good stuff so maybe I won't drink it all tonight (yeah right)

>tabacco
worthless on its own. only smoke when I'm rolling, on speed or on opies

>alcohol
used to love it when I was younger, now it just feels dirty

>pot
mood amplifier, not a tool for escapism for me. I can either smoke when I'm content and be really happy, or smoke when I'm sad and get the worst dysphoric anxious pseudo-psychotic effect imaginable

>heroin
no. just no. have been addicted to it for a year and a few months in the past. never shot up, just snorted, and since I'm financially secure my life didn't spiral out of control like most addicts, but still it'll fuck you up no matter how rich you are. my gf of 4 years left me beacause I had lost all interest in her or sex. just listening to soft music and nodding off in utter bliss every night. all other drugs are habits, only opiates are truly addictive, once you're hooked they keep their claws in you for a looong time

>shrooms
powerful. can be fun or really intense and introspective. depends how you use it. made me realize a lot of things since I was living in self-delusion

How bad does alcoholism have to be to get the shakes? Years ago I spent probably 6 months straight drinking roughly a 12 pack a night, sometimes less sometimes more, and I never had them, not once

>shit
>shit
>shit
>shit
>shit

dont do drugs kids

>useless
>good for social situations
>good for hanging with bros playing vidja and general fun times
>shit nigga what are you doing
>shit nigga what are you doing2

Degenerate