Come here since I want to look good naked and exercise is so helpful for depression

>come here since I want to look good naked and exercise is so helpful for depression
>read the sticky, absorb that shit
>tells me I can't start packing on muscle until I'm about 10% body fat and need to cut instead
>I'm probably 25 to 28% body fat
>need to lose 35 pounds before I can get YUUUGGGEE
>sticky says I can only lose 2lbs a week and that's if I do EVERYTHING right

J-June 4th, fellas. I'll be looking shredded.

>falling for the bulking meme

google intermittent fasting

thank me later

I think you are retarded and are too stupid to comprehend the sticky.

Nowhere does it say that you can't gain muscle before you have first cut to 10% body fat.

Brah, chil you'll definetly make it. Just stay dilligent and don't stop. That's all there is to it. It's no astro-physics, all you do is lift heavy shit up, and put it down. Also post pics, we'll judge how bad it really is

Dude have you ever ran a race?

Idiots think of the finish line and get choked up/discouraged. Winners just move their feet and run.

Think day to day. Not June. It's a tedious fucking grind.

Also I don't know what the fucking Sticky says but muscle burns more calories than fat. The muscle you build will take away weight. Get lifting faggot.

I may be a newcuck here but I've learned that any post that goes "falling for the XYZ meme" is bullshit

Thanks

O-of my fatness?
I'm 5'11" king of manlets 199lbs
Says I should be 162-165

>shredded
try 4th june 2018 brah

Fasting can help but you're trying to make a major life change. Take baby steps. Just stick to it and try to have fun

I've been losing weight recently and was pretty proud of myself for my 15-20 pound loss but just to see it in writing and do the calculations myself is some "Final Boss" tier stress

Do you have absolutely no muscle?

I mean I have a tad, not much in comparison.. I guess I'll post a pic gimme a sec

Honestly 90 kg for a 180 cm isn't so bad. Well, you're not the epitome of fitness, but it could be worse. Remember first thing, is diet, exercises come second. Forget about all the "protein shakes" and whatnot that you see posted on here. That's a long way for you to go. For starters throw away all the sweats from your diet. I mean soda drinks, chocalate, sweats, chips all that shit. Take an apple instead of that, or smth else.

Nevermind, I have no muscle.

5'11" fatass losing weight, was 208 pounds in September, now I'm 190.
We're gonna make it brah.

Honestly ? Good be worse. I'd forget about gym for now if i were you. Some running (you feel any pain when running ? Particularly joint are ? Ankle's, knees etc. ?) and work with your bodyweight will do the job. Some basics like push-ups, pull-ups, dips, squats, sitting against the wall, planks will do the job for you. Also, if you feel pain while running, just switch to swimming instead. Do those everyday, for the next, say 3-5 months and your foundations will be built.

You have a nice body man. Gonna look sick after you cut. It's pretty easy to see your muscle.

Just cleared out my parents "garbage room" and getting the treadmill operable

Y-you too

Dunno, man. I just lift.
Started 3 years ago, when I had 65 kgs. In roughly 1 year and a half, got to 90 kgs, without cutting or shit. I just lifted and got stronger. Used to drink 3l of Coke every day, eat junk food, all this during summer, when I used to tan and swim all day long. Looked like a beast.

Now, after a 7 months break due to circumstances, Started from 70 and got to 83 in 6 months.

I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but I used to take liquid aminoacids.

The formula helped me cut quite fast during summer.

L-Arginine AKG
Vit B6, 100mg
Aminoacids, 10 gr.

This is what I used to drink after every session, and after waking up. Wish I could find it where I live now.

Great base to work with. You don't NEED to cut to 10% for your first cut. Try 12-15% then do a slow bulk.

>sticky says I can only lose 2lbs a week and that's if I do EVERYTHING right
Dude. 16 weeks and you'll be there. Just spend the winter cutting and you'll be able to kick ass all Spring and Summer.

What's your plan for cutting?

Anyway. Some good shit I used to take when doing 5x5 was creatine, multivitamins and minerals, lecithin and zinc and the aminos after waking up and after workout. Used to eat junkfood like crazy, and also cooked meals. Food was never an issue. Miss those days

Just count calories, alternating a 2 and 3 miles on the treadmill hopefully 5 days a week. Get enough protein

Plus Reg Parks beginning routine