Anyone feeling much more aggressive since lifting?

Is this normal? Or should I see a psychologist?

Sometimes, I have the urge to ram people or tackle them, especially weak looking men. They just trigger me.

I get on the treadmill and sometimes have he urge to just start breaking shit and swinging at ppl.

Just you overcompensating since you realized how weak and small you are.

Increased testosterone levels

Channel that newfound aggression into your workout.

>haha oh wow im so angry after my workout
>theres a littler man than me
>better fist him
are you a savage

I do, in a healthy way. Not to the point of being a cunt, just being a bit more forward and confident, with more sex drive as well

Are you a manlet by chance?

I just start moshing when I finished my workout but no one's following

I dream of stealing cattle, women and burning down fields at night, a pattern of swastikas appear on a blood red background and it morphs into the image of the sun

Totally normal. I'm ready for the sickest destruction during my workouts

While I'm lifting I just feel the urge to fight someone, like some nigger mudskin faggot pick a fight with me and I beat him in front of hot girls and they be drooling lver me.

Never said I actually hurt someone.

Dunno. Is 6 feet already manlet these days? I feel normal-sized.

>6 Foot
>Normal-Sized

i honestly have no fucking clue if you're memeing or being serious right now

unsure if it's related to going to the gym or not but I felt like I had a way shorter temper after I started going to the gym for a couple of months.

Eh, what is normal then?

Always an inch higher than OP is?

just means you are an asshole.

you were afraid of physical violence from anyone equally strong or stronger than you. you still do, but now your asshole colours can be shown because there are those weaker than you.

i hope you find happiness annon

sometimes I feel like I could rip people in half with my bare hands or throw cars around like Hulk. Then I get have to do my DL and I am reminded that I am infact mortal and weak.

You gotta do that in the showers. Everyone is still busy doing their workout to join in.